Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Possible Poltergeist

Ryan’s P.O.V.
“Last night JaeLynn heard whispering in her room and then a growl in her ear. It’s very interesting. But there’s something not right about this case. If we look at the phenomena that’s going on: movement of objects, things being thrown at them, it’s very typical poltergeist activity. So that’s a theory that I’m starting to look into.” I told the team as we sat down at a diner. Soon we left and I called the previous owner of the house.
“Hi, Andy this is Ryan Buell I’m with the Penn State Paranormal Research Society. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.” I said.
“Sure go ahead.” He agreed.
“So I’m up at 8512 Bradford Steet. This was your previous house, correct?” I asked.
“Yes it was.” He said.
“How long did you live there?” I asked.
“About 17 months with my mom.” He said.
“And when you lived there did she ever mention any unusual activity?” I asked.
“No definitely not. And she would have mentioned it if something happened.” He said.
“And what about in the area?” I asked.
“No, cause I knew the neighbors, they would have said something.” He said.
“Well I think I’m done. Thank you for your time.” I said.
“No problem.” He said and I hung up. Then I went back to meet up with the team again down the street from JaeLynn’s house.
“I called the previous owner of the house. They’ve had no prior claims of paranormal activity, nobody who’s lived their has had paranormal activity, so why is it suddenly ramping up? Typically demonic phenomena can resemble poltergeist phenomena, sometimes its very similar.” I told them.
“Do they ever mix?” Katrina asked.
“Yeah they can mix. But my worry is that, is this something psychokinetic, in other words, are they the key as to why the phenomena is building up? There had to be some sort of change, some sort of trauma, or emotion that usually triggers psychokinetic energy.” I said.
“So we need to talk to them again.” Sergey said. I nodded my head and we went back. I first talked to JaeLynn in her room alone.
“You lived in Bradentown before this right?” I asked.
“Yeah.” She said.
“And why did you guys move?” I asked.
“I had to move schools.” Said looking away.
“Why?” I asked.
“Cause there was a guy there that wouldn’t leave me alone. It got out of hand and we left.” She said still looking away.
“How out of hand?” I asked.
“Very.” She said quickly. I could tell she didn’t want to say what really happened.
“I notice that your kind avoiding a direct answer. Would it help if you wrote it down for me. I need know what’s happened.” I said.
“Ok.” She sighed. I handed her the notebook I was writing and she turned it to a new page and scribbled something out. Then she handed it back to me and looked down. I took it and read ‘He raped me. Harassed me for weeks. And when I tried to go to the cops he beat the crap out of me.’ I was utterly shocked. I knew something had tried to rape her in this house, but another person too?
“Did you ever file any charges?” I asked.
“No. I just went to the hospital. A couple weeks later we picked up and left.” She said. So at least their were hospital record of this. I would have to check them out.
“Is there any other stress going on in your life?” I asked. She was hesitant to answer at first and waited a few moments.
“No.” She said.
“Are you sure?” I asked not believing her.
“Y-yes.” She stuttered. And that was a dead giveaway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe.