Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Trapped

2:52 PM

I sat in my room reading The Crucible. The only sounds made were that of my ticking clock. I was deeply into Act Four when an audible noise came from above my head. As I looked up fear once again overwhelmed me. I stood away from my bed staring at the ceiling. All of a sudden a loud band erupted from the wall. I jumped back frightened.

I breathed out deeply and stepped back. I tried to calm myself and sat down at my desk. My nerves were going wild. I got out of the chair and sat on my floor near my bed. I pulled out a box and opened it. I pulled out pictures of my mom and other little trinkets.

As I stared at picture of my mom and I taken about a year ago, an overwhelming feeling of sadness washed over me. Tears fell from my face and I couldn’t stop them. I wanted so much for my mom to come save me from this hell. But she couldn’t.

I was trapped here. By myself. With no way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright this is a really short chapter. I'm still trying to get this story organized along with rewriting my other stories and organizing them and posting new stories. Kepp a look out for my stories please. Comment please. And tell me if you have any ideas or would like something to happen.
Comments = More updates! :)