Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Knock Knock

The sun was shining bright through the windows as I sat and watched TV. The day seemed to be going well. I got up early, showered, had a good breakfast, and relaxed. For once it was peaceful. But that quickly changed as my father barged through the front door cursing and yelling.

He came at me screaming about how I don’t deserve to watch TV and that I should be locked up. Before I could make a break for it his hands were around my throat constricting air from entering my lungs. As his hands tightened I tried to break free. At last I was able to kick him hard enough to let go. I made a run for my room and quickly shut the door.

I breathed heavy as he pounded on my door. Although there was no lock on it, he couldn’t get it open. I didn’t question why, I was just thankful. But it did strike me as odd.

The next second I was shoved to the ground. I feared he had gotten in but then realized I was alone. I panicked and scooted near my wall in hope of finding protection. I was from there on left alone with my own thoughts that continued to destroy my mind.

I was brought back into reality by the sounds of a loud crash. I ran out into the kitchen to find the source, and noticed shattered glass lying on the floor. It was in tiny bits and pieces.

“What happened?” I asked my father.
“I don’t know. It just flew out of the cup board.” He muttered.
“I’ll clean it up.” I offered. I didn’t want to anger him today. The second I was done cleaning the mess I heard a knock at the front door. I walked over to the door and opened. But there was no one there. I shut the door and started to walk away but another knock came. I went back but again no one was there. I shook my head in frustration and walked away.
“Alright I’m going out. Don’t get into trouble.” He said sternly.
“I won’t. “ I said. As he left I went to my room and shut my door. As I was sitting at my computer a knock came from my door. I opened it and saw no one.
“Dad?” I called. No answer. I left the door open and sat down again.
“JaeLynn?” I heard my father call.
“Yeah?” I asked impatiently. No answer. I got up and left my room looking for him. I checked his room but he was gone.
“JaeLynn?” I heard him call again.
“What? Where are you?” I asked. No answer. When I couldn’t find him or the source of the noise I went back to my room agitated.

Strange things have been happening like this. And they scare me. Please someone, help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright right now I have a cold so I feel like crap. I'm still trying to rewrite my other stories but it may take awhile. Please comment and subscribe.