The sharpest life

Chiara is having troubles with herself, she wants to kill herself some days, and her situation doesen't get any better.
And My Chem face thier own troubles when Ray gets sick, when they're just a few days away from the Vancouver show.
Needing a replacement guitarist, Chiara is hired to replace Ray.
When one of the band members start falling in love with her...will things get better? Or will they get worse?

Also, please leave comments! I'd love to hear from ya'!

NOTES!
This is something I wrote for my own pleasure and it gives me something to do over summer vacation.
This doesen't follow any of My Chem's acctual tour routes, I may do one that is according every once in awhile, but not often.
Some of the things here are true, while others are false... (I'll find a place where to list all these things).
Also, I'll update it AT LEAST once every day, I'll warn you when I won't be updating it that day.

Thats it,
Enjoy the story!
  1. Getting sick and heading west
    First chapter, what can I say...also this is my first ever fan fic, so be nice!
  2. Little cuts can hurt alot
    I'm sorry that there's so much, seemingly useless, information in these chapters...I'm trying to get you to understand the characters AND get you to understand thier situations.
  3. Bob and Frank's antics (get used to 'em)
  4. Best phone call ever
  5. Racing in games and in real life
  6. Falling asleep has never been so much fun
    A chapter I've come up with in the insomniac state I'm in.
  7. Patience means waiting
  8. Driving while talking to the wall wrestler
    Just a little filler!
  9. One day left...or so you think
  10. Surprise!
  11. Meet the new girl!
  12. Simple questions, complicated answers
  13. Just sleep
  14. Morning horror, Frank.
  15. Before show bored-ness
    Short.
  16. Welcome to the Black Parade, Regret
  17. Come one come all...
  18. After it all
    A little short, a little filler.
  19. Little brothers unite!
  20. Party!
  21. His lady of sorrows
  22. Wake up and time to go
    I'm sorry, its a little short, but I'm writing the other story as a surprise for a friend, so that one's gonna be updated a little more often for now.
  23. Tour busses and new places
  24. Detroit treatment
    Sorry it took so long!
  25. Try sleeping on an accoustic
    Sorry it took so long! (also, the accoustic thing is off personal experience.)