New Adventures

shirtless huh?

The next morning.when I crawled out of bed.I started to put my stuff that I had bought the day before.When I was finishing up,my mom called up the stairs."Aelea,do u want some pancakes?""Yeah mom ill be right down." I yelled back. After I ate the tasty breakfast my mom made,I headed back upstairs to check the emails that Annika and Rachel sent.
To:aelea@hotmail.com
From:ahh-knee-cah@msn.com

Hey aelea.what's up we miss u like crazy! I still can't believe u live by the jonas brothers! Send me lots of pics.not to be creepy or anything but if u could I would love some with their shirts off!

Lots of love
Annika :)

"Yeah that's not creepy at all" I thought to myself.my phone buzzed telling that there was a new message.

From:Nick

AELEA!!! Are u gonna come and party in the pool with us?!?!
Ill be over in like 10 min.
-NJJ

"Omg.I have to get ready in 10 mins.gahh" I thought."Good thing I got a really cute suit yesterday" I smiled.I mixed some sunscreen with my foundation to make it so I wouldn't get burned.I put my blue swim suit with the little yellow suns on and sliped a old baggy tshirt from my old school on over it.grabed my yellow flip flops and my phone just as the door bell rang. Avee called up the stairs "Aelea, Nicks here"I. Padded down the stairs and to the door seeing Nick standing there with his swim trunks on."Hurry" he said "Joe and Kevin already started the water basketball" he looked really cute and excited"okay,let's go.bye mom ill be back later!" I called up to my mom. And with that we headed to the jonas house hold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short trying to write this on the blackberry not so fun. And sorry it took me so long. Comments?