Dearly Beloved

Chapter 2

"Tre, would you FUCK OFF for the last time?" said Chris who was the driver for the tour bus. "Before you get us all killed."

Tre was doing everything imaginable to annoy the hell out of Chris. Some of those things included giving him Wet Willy's, asking him dirty questions, flinging flies, yes flies at him, and anything that seemed to aggrivate the poor driver.

"Aww man," sighed Tre. "You're no fun."
He stomped away with his arms crossed as if he was a two year old. He sat down next to Billie Joe who was watching a recent episode of Family Guy.

"Billie?" Tre asked. No answer.
"Billie Joe?"
"Billie Joe Armstrong?" Still, no answer.
"Billie fucking Joe fucking Armstrong! Answer me!"
He still payed no attention to Tre. He was too transfixed in watching the show and too used to ignoring Tre.

Finally, Tre gave up and huffed. "Fine, I guess I have to do this the hard way." He leaned over Billie and planted a big, sloppy kiss on his lips.

"What the fuck?" he yelled. "Tre dude, what the hell is wrong with you?"
Tre just sat there with a satisfied grin on his face.
"I knew that was the only way I was going to get your attention." Tre said. "I have to ask you a question."

"Okay then ask me," Billie said.

"Ummm, I forgot now," Tre said in his usual two year old way.
"Argh, jesus Tre, you're making me miss my show! Go bud someone else!" Billie said aggrivated.

Tre sat there with his arms crossed and pouted again. Not even 10 seconds later Tre shouted, "Wait! I remember now!"

"What?!" demanded Billie. Tre paused.
"Ummm, I forgot... again."
"TRE! PLEASE go bug SOMEONE ELSE!" Billie yelled.
"Don't yell at me!" Tre cried. " It's not my damn fault that I forgot." He sat there pouting once again.

A few minutes later, "Billie! I remember now! For real!" Billie ignored him again.
"Billie! I'm serious! I really remember now!"

"WHAT?!"

"How much longer until we get to Buffalo?" Tre asked nicely.
"Well," replied Billie, "We just got into New York a few minutes ago so probably another two hours." It was 7:00 PM.

"Okay, thank you Your Majesty," Tre said.

"Whatever, dude," Billie said laughing.

*1 Hour 45 Minutes Later*

"Chris, I'm hungry!" Tre cried.
"Can you wait 15 minutes?" Chris asked.
"NO! I'm hungry NOW." whinned Tre.
"Fine, we'll stop at a store on this exit." Chris replied.
"YAY!"

"Okay, where do you want to go the 7-11, Starbucks, or the Dairy Queen?" Chris asked the three members of Green Day.

"Dairy Queen!" yelled Tre.
"Starbucks!" yelled Mike.
"7-11!" yelled Billie.

"Okay fine." said Chris.

They went to Dairy Queen first since Tre was 'starving.' It took 15 minutes there because Tre ordered a triple Banana Split and he had to get every kind of potato chip bag there was.

Next, they went to Starbucks. Mike ordered his usual coffee and Tre decided he needed his orange mocha frappachino.

Billie wanted to go to the 7-11 because they had his kind of cigarettes. Surprisingly there was only one car in the parking lot. The Dairy Queen and Starbucks both were very busy so they had to put their disguises on. But, they decided they wouldn't have to here. As soon as they all got off the bus they heard gun shots.

Billie tensed up and screames, "Holy shit! Guys lets go!" Billie was absolutely terrified of guns because of when he was mugged. Tre immediately ran over to Billie to calm him down. Boy he could be annoying, but he really was smart deep inside.

"Guys! Holy shit! We gotta help this girl in there!" MIke cried. "She looks like she's only 16!"

"You go ahead Mike!" Tre yelled. "I'll call the police!"

Chris caught up with Mike and they both ran into the store. The robber turned to them and started shooting at them.

"You'll have to do better than that bastard!" yelled Mike. He threw punches at the guy and knocked the gun out of his hands.

Just then, Tre ran in and went over to the girl.
" OH MY GOD!" he yelled. "She was shot in the chest!"

Tre picked her up and ran outside just in time for the ambulence. Tre yelled, "I don't care what you bastards say, but I'm coming too!" Tre couldn't figure out why he wanted to help this girl out so much.