And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 10:

Frank's POV
"Gee stop and we might get to you house, more importantly your room faster." I giggle as Gerard pins we up against yet another wall on our way from the school to his house. He bites my lip then hops off me grabbing my hand tightly
"come on then" he starts running dragging me along with him.
"some ones horny."
"OH YES! Gerard the sex demon is ALWAYS horny, faster Frankie faster."
he exclaims with a huge grin on his beautiful face.
"I can't wait to have you screaming that" I run ahead of him a little but he stops me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me back to him nuzzling into my neck
"you see it's you saying things like that that slows us down" he growls into my ear. then spanks my ass "now come on get moving"
when we do reach his house he slams me into the front door kissing me deeply
"your house is so huge" I’d guess that it's around three times bigger than my house. he just nods biting my neck so hard I’m sure it's going to leave a mark, but what are scarves really for anyway.
"Will you get my keys there in my back pocket." he whispers and leans in for a kiss as I slip my hands in his pockets groping his ass.
"I can't find them, I better keep looking." I moan as he bucks his hips. I grope his ass for awhile more as we make out against his front door.
"Oh I found them." I hand him the keys smiling coyly
"took your time" he growls as I feel him up through his obscenely tight jeans while he struggled to get the key in the lock. When he finally manages to open the door he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my hands moving along his back. He carries me up the stairs before throwing me down on his bed, his very big and comfortable bed.
He’s on top of me in second and he rips off my t-shirt.
"I’ll buy you a new one I promise" he licks my chest and I moan and nod as he moves his hands to my jeans pulling them off slowly as he continues to plant soft kisses all over my upper body. It takes me a minute to realise he's still full clothed but I soon take care of that problem.
Soon were both naked and he's lying on top of me grinding our erections together, the friction is amazing I close my eyes and whisper his name. As he moves his kisses further down my body sucking on my hip bone then licking the inside of my thigh over and over again.
"OH you're a fucking tease." I exclaim grabbing his hair and pulling him upwards kissing him hungrily. He moans into my mouth then head back down my body. Taking me in his mouth his tongue teasing the tip of my erection and dragging his teeth lightly along my length. This is the best blow job I’ve ever had; and I’ve had a lot.
"Fuck Gerard." I moan raising my hips pushing myself further into his mouth as he's sucking gets harder and my moans louder. I run my hand through his hair and grab it involuntarily as he deep troaths me
"fuck ..I...I’m...going... to fuck oh " I don't finish the sentence as I come into his hot mouth he swallows then climbs back up my body.
"You like that" he asks as his hand takes me through the aftershocks of my orgasm.
"Fuck yes" I exclaim loudly pulling him down onto me more biting his neck.
I’m nearly hard again already he grinds his hips again to help me along.
"Ready for more" he pants reaching for a condom and lube from the locker by his bed.
I nod as he uses one hand to probe at my entrance slipping two fingers inside me to prepare me I let out a moan as his fingers brush against my prostate and watch as he slides on the condom.
"You sure babe?" he kisses me deeply. I nod in response then roll onto my stomach.
He inches himself into me slowly carefully. It’s agonising waiting.
"More" I groan as he begins his slow thrusts into me. I push myself back into him moaning his name and for him to go faster. He gets a rhythm going and I’ve never felt such pleasure in my life, the other people I’ve slept with must have been fucking bad at it because it never felt this perfect and right. He hits exactly the right spot every time causing me to jerk back into him even harder.
"Harder fucking harder." I scream and Gerard pushes harder into me letting out a low growl turning me on even more, I know I won't last much longer, but if the howls and moans coming from Gerard are anything to go by either will he.
"Frankie" he growls as he pushes in harder still one more of those and I’m done, "I love you"
"OH FUCK" I moan as he pushes in coming inside me right as I come all over his sheets. "Ohh I love you too Gerard." I’m out of breath as he slides out of me and I roll back onto my back. "that was, mind blowing."
"Thank you honey." he lies next to me nuzzling into my neck then resting his head on my chest and somehow just the feel of him snuggling against me feels better than the ,fucking amazingly mind blowing, sex we just had. I stroke his hair and watch him as he runs he's fingers along my chest playfully

I've told other people I’ve loved them before and I thought I did, I realise now that whatever I felt for anyone in the past it wasn't love, because nothing as ever felt this perfect to me, no one has ever made me feel like this. I love Gerard Way more than I thought was possible
I just hope he feels the same way about me
****************************************************