And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 11: "Mom Gerard Is Corruputing My Mind"

Gerard's POV

Frankie is just leaving; he'd stayed for around 2 hours after we slept together we'd spent a long time just laying on my bed snuggled against each other. Well actually it was more me snuggling against him; it just felt like the right thing to do just be with him. After awhile our stomachs began to protest to us just lying around so I made us some pancakes and smoothies. Frankie looked so cute when I gave him the smoothie, his face just lit up; I kept leaning in and kissing his cheek while he was drinking it.
Then we just watched TV there was nothing good on but we had a good time making fun of all the shows. I can't remember the last time I’ve had a boyfriend who was more my friend then he was a sex toy but Frankie is. God I love him.
As he heads out the door my mother is coming in, she tries to stop him and make him stay for dinner.
"He has to go home Mom." I explain pushing her away from him as she tried to ask him questions. "Right Frankie?"
"Yeah sorry Mrs. Way my mom will already be worried about me, I’ll see you some other time." Frankie says politely as he heads out the door, "see you tomorrow Gee." he smiles at me and my heart melts
"See ya honey."
"Gerard you have to stop this." my mother says sternly
"what?" I ask confused watching Frankie walk down the road.
"Bringing home these random boys, sleeping with them and then just throwing them out of the house. He seemed like such a nice boy too."
"He is, and I didn't just throw him out of the house he's been here for hours,"
"Hours? You were not doing ...you know.... that for hours were you?"
"MOM!" I get freaked out when she talks about sex it's just wrong.
"What? It’s a valid question."
"She's gotta point Gee" Mikey walks up behind me.
"Shit how long have you been there."
"I got home like an hour ago, you were busy watching TV, was that Frankie you were with?"
I nod "yeah so"
"answer my question Gerard what were you and that boy doing?"
"I could guess" Mikey scoffs
"jeez do you all think I’m that bad?" great my Mom and brother think I’m a slut.
"Yeah, obviously" Mikey looks genuinely surprised "you are that bad."
"My god, we were watching TV and I made pancakes and smoothies."
"AWW" Mikey coos so I hit the back of his head
"Shut up" I growl
"That was nice of you honey." my mom pats my back " Now I wont have to cook you dinner."
"Yeah I guess not, I’m going upstairs." I head upstairs quickly followed by Mikey who skips into my room after me. He picks up Franks ripped t-shirt from the floor.
"So you have to take your top of to have pancakes now?" he asks waving the t-shirt at me as he sits on my bed.
He quickly hops up "dude clean your sheets its sick."
I laugh at him, "oh if you had only seen the things I did to him on those sheets you would be further away than that."
"EWW. Look you being gay is cool and all but I don't want details."
"you sure you don’t want to hear how I...."
"LALALALA"
"Sucked him off, oh you should see his dick"
"I SAID LALALALA"
"Oh but I haven’t gotten to the best part yet."
"LA- LA"
"how I.....
"SHUT UP."
I chase Mikey out of my room telling him every thing I did to Frankie laughing my head off.
"MOM GERARD'S CORRUPTING MY MIND WITH HIS SORDID HOMOSEXUAL AFFAIRS." he shouts down the stairs
"WELL CORRUPT HIS MIND WITH YOUR HETEROSEXUAL ONES THEN." my mother pokes her head out the kitchen door and shouts.
Mikey stops dead in his tracks,
"Well come on then Mikes I’m waiting." I smirk
".... I ... am, me and this ...... hot girl we..." he smatters so much I feel bad cause I know he's a virgin.
"I know you haven't done it." I smile sweetly at him
he goes a violent shade of red " I have to."
"Dude your only 15, loads of 15 year olds are virgins."
"You weren't" he sighed
"Oh but Mikes I was a filthy little whore," I laugh "plus I’m fucking gorgeous"
"I’m good looking to right?"
"Yeah"
"Then why can't I get a date?"
"Have you asked anyone recently?"
"Well no but."
"Then that's why you can't get a date, you just gotta ask."
"So did you just ask Frank?"
"Pretty much, smiled at him a bit, made small talk, asked him if he ever made out in a waiting room"
"And that worked?" he laughs
"You've seen my bed what do you think?" I raise an eyebrow. Then smile getting lost in my own dream world thinking about Frank.
"You really like him."
"Huh?" I snap back to reality
"Frank you're eyes just lit up and you had this big grin on your face when I said his name."
"Like you said he tamed me" I laugh " I love him"
"You've know him like 3 days."
"Yeah and I love him, it's been forever since I was in love, even then I didn't feel how he makes me feel."
"You're so gay bro" Mikey shakes his head as he head off to his room "sweet though."