And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 13: "Fine Goody two shoes we'll go to clas

Frank's POV

"Gee stop we have class." I moan as a throw my head back against the wall.
"Well we can be late" he sighs biting down softly on my lip ring.
"No we have Gym, and if were late we'll have to run laps and I don't.. AHHH" Gerard bit down into my neck before softly putting me back on the ground.
"Fine goody two shoes we'll go to class" he throws his arm around my shoulder loosely.
Gym first thing in the morning what evil bastard thought that 9 am was a good time for fucking jumping jacks honestly! Gym with Liam, Pete and Sam of all things, knowing Liam he's going to try and start something with Gerard, according to Sam, Liam thinks he could take Gerard in fight, I find that highly unlikely. Liam’s even shorter than me for god sakes he's like 4'11 and Gerard around 5'8 or 5'9. Plus Liam’s so out of shape, I’ve seen him with his shirt off not a sight I ever want to witness again, makes me shudder even thinking about it. I've seen Gerard with his shirt off to, now that's a sight I can get used to seeing, Gee's pretty strong to the amount of walls I’ve been pushed up against I should know.
"So Gym what like jumping jacks and push ups?" Gerard asks as we head into the school, his arm still around me.
"What ever lets coach get a good look at us I guess."
"My god does every school hire perverts to teach Gym? Wait is he a hot perv?" Gerard is now walking backwards in front of me I find it very cute
"NO! And even if he was your madly in love with me remember." I poke him in the chest.
"I am?" he chuckles and I slip off the tie he's wearing over his T-shirt, it I’ll look better on me. I pull it on
"yup, you've got it bad." he nods and pulls me close to him by the tie I’d just taken from him and plants a loving kiss on my forehead.
"I love you." I really do have the cutest boyfriend ever.
"I love you too." I brush his hair back from his eyes and kiss his cheek.
"Fucking queers." I recognise the voice it's Liam, he really has to ruin things for me.
"Yeah fags." it's Darren.
Gerard spins around and I take a step forward so I’m standing at his side.
"Oh Darren back to those old insults again I thought we spoke about this be original dude" Gerard smiles at them, I notice that Darren eye is badly bruised from that little fight he had with Gerard and the wall yesterday he looks scared of Gerard terrified actually. I'm betting if Gerard took a step towards him he'd run.
"Freak" Liam spits and takes a step towards Gerard.
"What do you want?" Gerard asks sounding pissed off it's no fun trying to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Liam says nothing just steps closer to Gerard who towers over him.
"What do you want, cookies? Candy? A hug?" Gerard grins devilishly at me.
Liam shoves him, but Gerard doesn't even lose his balance.
"I don't want to hurt you."
"I could take you pansy" Liam sneers it loses the effect slightly when he has to crane his neck to look Gerard in the eyes.
"Really I actually don't want to fight with you, just leave Frank and I alone and I’ll leave you alone."
"I'm not scared of you." Liam gives him another shove Gerard doesn’t fall to the ground like Liam was hoping. Gerard pushes him causing Liam to crash onto the ground.
"Fuck off" Gerard hops over him dragging me with him.
"His face!" I laugh
"what like just then, or in general." Gerard starts walking behind me wrapping his arms around my waist protectively.
"Well just now was priceless, buy you have a point the dude would benefit from....."
"plastic surgery."
"exactly" I laugh as we step into the Gym.
"I want to see 50 push ups! NOW GIRLS"
"but coach I’m busy." I whine leaning into Gerard.
"I SAID NOW!"
"Fine" I hiss dropping to the ground quickly followed by Gerard.
1, 2, I watch Gerard as he does the push ups with ease unlike most of our class, I see Liam fall down after only 3 push ups clutching at his chest
"I can't.... do any... more." I can’t help buy laugh at him.
"I fucking hate push ups." Gerard moans when he's on his 20th.
"They suit you." I laugh watching him again.
"Thanks sugar."
"mind you, you'd look better doing them naked."
"Oh don't make me hard please" he sighs loudly "just seeing you doing those is enough."
"you want to fuck me so bad right now."
"I always do."
I hadn't noticed coach come over, he was standing by us listening to our conversation, while checking us out.
"nice work Frank, amm"
"Gerard, I'm new."
"well nice work Gerard" he was so obviously checking Gerard out, Gerard just rolled his eyes as he always did when people were checking him out, in the space of 3 days I’ve gotten to know that look very well, lots of people check Gerard out.
The coach stayed by us looking Gerard up and down and licking his lips like any other person would if they had their favourite meal in front of them. The dude is fucking twisted; we're kids well I'm 17 and Gerard's barely 18, way to young for a man in his 40s to be eyeing up the way he's staring at us.
"50" Gerard says now slightly breathless. He rolls onto his back and I quickly follow suit.
"You look hot," I smile
"Aww sugar." Gerard nearly moaned,
"you two are....." the coach smatters.
"Gay? Together?" Gerard asks
"yeah."
I nod “Yeah very much in love," I shift around so I’m resting my head on Gerard’s chest and he runs his fingers through my hair.
"Nice work boy’s nice work." the coach smiles at us and walks off to shout at someone else. We've definitely just given him some jerk off material for later.
i look around the gym and notice Liam shooting us daggers and Pete watching us to, looking at us with what I’m assuming is longing in his eyes. I feel bad for him, I still care about him, he's a nice guy but he did to much shit he's not my problem.
Gerard gives him a little wave. And Pete looks around nervously before waving back smiling. He’s scared Liam will see him, I don't know why Pete's much stronger and smarter than Liam but for some reason he follows him around.
But like I said they're not my problem anymore, I have Gerard and they're alone.