And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 14: I can't leave Gerard alone of a minute

Frank's POV.

I can't leave Gerard alone for a minute, I sigh silently to myself as I head back to the lunch table with our food. He's surrounded by cheerleaders and I thought news travelled fast in this place, considering the fact that Gerard are rarely not wrapped around each other or at least touching I thought people would get the picture. But no girls keep hitting on him.
I cough loudly as I can't push my way through them with the two trays in my hand.
The head cheerleader Andi, annoyed that I was ruining the punch line of some horrible unfunny joke glared at me "what do you want Iero?" she sneers. Before reaching out to stroke Gerard’s hair. "I love your hair Gerard it's so cute." she squeals as Gerard arches away from her ruffling his hair and muttering something. She appears to have forgotten about me again and I can't get back to my seat beside Gerard because there's too many of them huddled around him.
"Excuse me." I try to push past but they close tighter around him, fucking harpies. "I said excuse me." I say politely.
"Can you let him through please?" Gerard smiles at me,
"FUCKING MOVE". I huff and push past them roughly hopping into Gerard’s lap.
"What are you doing fag?" Andi asks well, spits at me. i don't bother answering I just lean into the crook of Gerard’s neck, kissing him lightly.
"You're gorgeous" Gerard grins
Andi giggles and flicks her hair at him, "Thanks cutie."
"He meant ME" I sneer at her and as though to prove this Gerard kisses me deeply and makes sure they can see our tongues flick against each other as we pull apart.
Andi has her mouth hanging open and then stamps her foot. "girls we're leaving!"
"that was ho..." one girls starts
"We're LEAVING."
"Bye" I wave smiling widely getting a deathly glare from most of them.
"They are scary" Gerard shudders as I slip out of his lap so we can eat.
"What did they hurt the baby?" I laugh
"they kept asking me all these questions about some dance, I didn't even know there was a dance."
"you're blind there’s posters up everywhere." I point around at the slivers posters for our winter dance.
"Well I’ve been to busy looking at you haven't I" he leans in for a quick peck on my cheek.
"you're way to sweet, I’m waiting for a catch." I laugh "sweet, good looking, fucking amazing in bed there’s got to be something."
"amazing in bed?" he looks says with a look of fake surprise.
"found the catch , you're cocky."
"oh but you love it, plus you know I’m the best fuck you've ever had."
he says the last part with jokey overly cocky voice
"see you were joking but its true" I play with my food it's not exactly delicious. The food in high school rarely ever is.
"I know" he winks. "What do we have next?"
"are you ever going to learn your time table?"
"I have you to lead me around why should I?"
"what if I’m sick you won't have a clue where to go."
"if you're sick then I won't come to school, I’ll bring you chicken soup and make sure you feel better."
I kiss him deeply, as I tend to do if he says something amazing sweet, which he does a lot.
"So what class do we have?"
"oh geography" I sigh "I hate geography."
"it's not so bad, if I remember correctly, I can feel you up under the table without anyone noticing in that room." he winks and grins running his hand along my thigh slowly.
"Did I say I hated geography, I meant love." I smirk as we make our way to the geography room, I only hope I can keep quite cause Gerard’s not just going to stop at stroking my thigh.