And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 15:

Gerard's POV.
Andi being head cheerleader, head of the year book committee, head of the dance committee, and I guess every other committee around this school took it upon herself to ramble on and on about the winter dance through the whole of our geography class, pretty boring stuff, blah blah blah, photos for the year book, blah blah blah.
"oh and one last thing, you have to go to the dance with a member of the opposite sex." she smiles happily, obviously trying to gain some reaction from Frank and I, more Frank than me. Honestly these girls think that Franks the only reason I’m not in love with them. it's pathetic really hitting on a guy whose boyfriend is sitting right next to him.
"What?" I girl to my right asks,
"it means boys have to go with girls and girls with boys."
"I know what it means you idiot, I meant why the fuck is that a rule" the girl snarls at Andi. I like this girl I decide.
"Because....ahhh.... like ...you know.... it's like..... It just is okay!" Andi sure had a way with words.
"That’s stupid." someone else mutters from the back of the room causing Andi to go a violent shade of red with anger.
"It’s my committee! My dance!" she shouts.
"Calm down Miss Calvin," the teacher whose name I don't remember as he's not the same teacher we had yesterday
"the other students are merely pointing out that.....amm"
"you're a jealous bitch." Frank chimes in.
"I AM NOT!" She shrieks loudly I put my hands over my ears in fear of being deafened by her. Frank just laughed at her.
"Me thinkst the lady dosth protest too much" he chuckles and i see our teacher smiling slightly.
"Sir are you going to let him call me a bitch"
"I’d object more to him calling you a lady." Pete says smiling at Frank, which confuses me slightly, I know Frank doesn't talk to Pete anymore.
"Sir they're being mean to Me." she whines in the tone of someone who is obviously used to having her own way. She sounds like a 6 year old brat, I can't help but laugh.
"Mr Way?"
"hmmm sir"
"what are you laughing at?"
I turn to Andi "you sound like a spoilt brat." I get nods of approval from the rest of the class. Andi glares at me
"what did I ever see in you?" she spits "you're nothing but a fag!"
"MISS CALVIN" our teacher shouts "I will not tolerate such language that is a highly offensive term."
"b...but...but"
"Detention for 2 weeks."
"what about what they said to me."
"Mr, Wentz, Iero and Way you'll have detention after school today and tomorrow."
"fine" we mutter
"I can think of fun ways to pass the time" I whisper in Franks ear. he nods and runs his hand along my thigh.
"I wonder what you could possibly be thinking."
"I was thinking like study and umm crossword puzzles." I grin at him sweetly.
"shh"
we sit for the rest of the class in silence, tapping or fingers against of desks. waiting for the bell to ring it seems like hours until we finally get out of the class then into English which again seems like hours, the whole day seem to go on for ever, and just when I’m ready to run out the door dragging Frank back to my house for some amm study, I realise I have detention.