And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 16: I Hate Detention

Pete's POV
I HATE detention my parents are going to go totally insane, maybe I should just say I was at Liam’s house that's what I always say, I’m never at Liam’s house anymore. I don't know why I still speak to him after all the shit he put Frank through the things I helped him do, all the stuff that he would put me through if he knew I was gay. He’s a total dick head; he tried to punch me the other day because I told him to shut up when he was going at Gerard. I nearly broke his arm stopping him.
I should stop hanging with him I know that but if I do I’ll have no one like Frank. Well Frank has someone now he has Gerard, they're never apart from each other, I’ve never seen Frank smile so much I don't he been this happy since he got his guitar.
I have mixed emotions about Frank and Gerard, I’m happy Frank has someone but I’m angry that it's not me, I still want Frank he's beautiful but I see the way he looks at Gerard he never looked at me like that. and they do make a cute couple.......
When I get to the room for detention I notice it's pretty empty for a change, Andi is sitting at the back and there are two stoners sitting by the window laughing at the tree swaying in the wind. I take a seat by the front I notice that Frank and Gerard aren't here, I saw them when our last class was over, we have all the same classes. Frank was on Gerard’s back and Gerard was laughing and telling Frank to get off of him. In the end Gerard gave up and they ran off in the opposite direction to this room. I get my books out and just stare at them, like I’m going to study, I begin to write lyrics but I’m not happy with any off them I sit their scribbling out everything because the words just won't flow. I sigh then hear the door open. Frank and Gerard stumble in they're faces red, what most people would assume was from running, but I know better I know sex hair when I see it and Frank definitely has it, Gerard must notice it to as he tries to smooth out Franks hair holding back a laugh.
"Mr. Iero, Mr. Way would you like to explain why you are late for detention?" Mr Whelan asks
"not really" Frank mutters getting an evil glare "couldn't find a bathroom."
"both of you?"
"well you see sir Gee didn't know where to go, so he came with me to find a bathroom." Gerard nods in agreement still trying not to laugh.
"Really? Well that’s strange cause Gerard you're in math class aren't you?"
"yes sir" Gerard looks around the room and I see the look of realisation on his face he was in this room for over an hour today.
"Well then you would have come to this room today and yesterday wouldn't you?"
"well yeah but I couldn't remember where it was." Gerard shoots him a winning smile, which would have worked on any of the female teachers, maybe a few of the males unfortunately Mr Whelan wasn't one of them.
"Don’t smile at me like that, go sit down"
"sorry sir." Gerard still doesn't stop smiling as Frank drags him to a seat at the back.
"no not there up front beside Pete." I see Frank shoot him an evil look as he walks to the front and makes sure Gerard sits in between me and him.
I notice Frank wince a bit as he sits down on the hard chairs, confirming what him and Gerard had really been getting up to.
"Sorry" Gerard whispers patting Frank’s hand.
"It was worth it" Frank grins.
"Hey" I say I do try and talk to him. "How are you?" Frank just stares at me and shakes his head.
"hi dude" Gerard smiles I’d never been this close to Gerard before, I realise how beautiful he is, I know what Frank sees in him, why they couldn't keep their hands off each other they fit together perfectly. I don't think I’ve seen anyone as gorgeous as him except maybe Frank. I also realised that I really didn't have a chance with Frank,
they spend the whole time giving each other puppy dog stares and interlocking their fingers, Franks eyes light up every time Gerard touches him they try and talk to but Mr Whelan gives them glares every time they do so they sit in silence writing notes to each other every now and then, some of which are taken up by Mr Whelan.
"Would you like me to read that out." he asks holding his hand out
"if you want it might be to shocking though" Gerard passes him the note he had just written. Judging by the look on his face Mr Whelan did find it to shocking and he passes it back to Gerard who gave him and evil grin
"what was that?" Mr Whelan asked,
"Oh we just discussing our plans for later." Frank winks.
"no more notes."
"promise sir"
I deicide to write again getting some sudden inspiration
oh don't mind me I’m watching you two from the closet
wishing to be the friction in his jeans
isn't it messed up how I’m just dying to be him.

I sigh it works, it's true