And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 17: "So Frankie is Gerard good in bed?"

Frank's POV
I giggle as Gerard wraps his arm around me, and kisses my neck lightly while running his hand through my hair trying to smooth it down.
"permanent sex hair" he chuckles
"and whose fault is that?" I ask leaning back into him, I don't want to stop touching him ever.
"Mine, do you want to come back to my house?" he has given up on my hair and is now putting his hands inside my hoodie.
"I better ring my mom first" I sigh, I already know what she'll say something about spending time as a family or shit like that, doesn't she realise that when I’m not with Gerard part of me is gone. Gerard takes my phone from my pocket taking much longer than he should and caressing my thigh. When he hands me the phone I scroll through the contacts very slowly, before finally calling my mom.
"Hi mom"
"where are you honey?"
"I had detention, can I.."
"what? why did you get detention?" she interrupts me
"I called some girl a jealous bitch, now can."
"why did you do that?" another interruption
"because she is, can I go"
"no"
"what you didn't let me finish"
"you're not going anywhere"
"but Gerard"
"what about him?"
"I want to go to his house."
"well you can go tomorrow but tonight we're having family time."
"fine" I hiss into the phone before hanging up. "bitch"
"she said no then" Gerard sighs then smiles "I’ll have to walk you home then"
we walk slowly, partly because we don't want to leave each other and partly because it's near impossible to walk quickly with someone’s arms wrapped around you, I’m not complaining though it's freezing out and being trapped in Gerard’s arms is nothing to complain about.
We get some strange looks as we reach the white picket fences of the suburban area I live in, a whole load of people out for the next piece of gossip.
"We’re going to be the talk of suburbia" I laugh softly "did you see that Iero kid? Him and that boy were all over each other." I put on a fake accent for effect.
Gerard laughs but then looks at me seriously "are you okay with that? You only just came out."
"why should I care what anyone else thinks, and what is their to be ashamed about, i have a hot boyfriend."
"we're both lucky like that aren't we." he pulls me in even closer to him if that’s possible.
"We’re here" I sigh as I stop at my house,
"I still have to kiss you goodnight" he smirks.
"and that could take awhile" I turn around so I’m facing him
"definitely" he plants a tender kiss on my lips as I throw my arms around his neck. I push my tongue into his slightly open mouth as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist tightly. I moan into his kiss, not caring who sees us we stay in this position for a wonderful five minutes until my phone rings…
Mom calling
"where are you?"
"outside" I hop out of Gerard's arms but keep close to him
"where outside?"
"as in outside our house."
she comes out to the door and I hang up.
"Hurry up" she shouts
"one minute."
"bye sugar" Gerard smiles and I peck his cheek.
"bye babe" I sigh and he returns the kiss.
"I’ll call you later okay"
"yeah bye" I reluctantly turn away and walk to the door. As I reach the door I turn around and see him looking back at me. He gives me a sly smile and winks at me.
"Dinners ready honey."
"I’m not hungry." I throw my hoodie off.
"you're eating with us."
"fine" I sigh gloomily
"quit being so depressed you just had some serious make out action." Sara laughs as I walk into the kitchen dragging my heels.
"what?"
"I could see you guys from the window, it was hot."
"you pervert."
"exhibitionist" she smirks.
"Stop it you two we're going to have nice family dinner." my mom scolds us and my aunt nods in agreement.
"fine" I mutter playing with my food. Thinking about what I would be doing if I was at Gerard's house now, probably getting a blowjob.
"Sooo Frankie is Gerard good in bed?" Sara asks.
"none your business." I smirk
"Frank." my mom gives me a worried look.
"I mean I wouldn't know because sex is bad." I nod at my mom and she smiles at me. Oh if only she knew the things I got up to before I even knew Gerard she wouldn't have such a good view of her son then. I don't pay much attention for the rest of the dinner I’m to busy thinking about Gerard and how much fun we had in the bathrooms before detention and wondering which class we could skip tomorrow to have that fun again