And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 18: fornication isn't a good dinner time

Mikey’s POV
"Gerard you're making me depressed just looking at you" seriously he's being moping around the house since he came home, singing to himself and looking like someone just shot his puppy.
"Shut up jerk off."
"hey don't be a bitch" it's not my fault he's in a bad mood, I hate when he does this.
"sorry Mikes" he sighs, not what I was expecting he usually start a play fight with me, he gets up from his chair making sure to make as much noise as possible.
"Oh for the love of maiden what's wrong with you tonight?"
"I miss Frankie"
"what? you miss him he's not gone anywhere."
"but he's not with me" he point to his chest "I want here with me."
"you're just pissed cause you didn't have sex today." I laugh, sexual frustration is something I know a lot about.
"who said I didn't have sex today?" he smirks a glint in his eye "that was fun" he sighs happily.
"but you had detention? when did you have sex?" I get the feeling I’m going to regret asking that question,
"before detention in the bathrooms,"
"EWWW dude, which bathrooms so I never use them." only my brother would have sex in a bathroom in school.
"the ones by..... ammm I don't remember" he smirks again, and I know very well he does remember, Gerard wouldn't forget a good sex spot, he just wants me to be freaked out when I use every bathroom.
"I know you know! tell me or I’ll tell Mom."
"go on tell her, see if I give a fuck."
"you're a prick."
"but you love me."
"no you're a PRICK!"
"BOYS DINNER'S READY." our mom shouts loudly from the kitchen, and Gerard smiles at me as we head in.
"it was the bathrooms by your locker." he whispers.
"EWWWW"
"something wrong with your mother's cooking Mikey?" our dad asks.
"No it's just something Gee did."
"what was that?" mom takes her seat beside Gerard,
"isn't important" he says
"oh really Gee I thought you didn't care if they knew or not"
"I don't but they're eating, fornication isn't a good dinner time topic."
"really we don't want to know" dad nearly choked when Gerard said fornication. He’s cool with Gerard being gay but he does not need to hear about it.
"So kids have a nice day?"
"very" Gerard smirked
"meh it was okay." I shrug.
"you boy's got girlfriends yet?" my dads asks then looks at Gerard "ammm or boyfriends."
I shake my head sadly, "no girls like me, they all think I’m to strange, which makes no sense cause they all hit on Gerard and he's gay and a total freak"
"well I’m a total freak with a boyfriend." he sticks out his tongue at me.
"details?" my mom points her fork at Gerard.
"his name's Frankie"
mom shakes her head "I ask for details and all I get his is a first name."
"well you don't need to know details."
"yeah we don't need to know the details, I’ve already heard some of them" I wince thinking about some of the things Gerard told me.
"Kids we have something important to tell you"
"fuck you're pregnant" Gerard exclaims.
"No, not that important, and watch you're language." mom tuts "we're going away this weekend we'll be gone maybe three days."
"and Mikey you're in charge"
"what?" Gerard and I say in unison
"you can't do that! don't you trust me?" Gerard asks
"honey do you really want us to answer that."
"I’m in charge" I smirk at Gerard and he frowns momentarily then he smiles brightly.
"wait a minute if I’m not in charge that means no responsibility" he laughs
"nice I can do what I want without having to worry bout Mikes. you won't see me all weekend."
"you two still have to look after each other" dad frowns at Gerard
"so what are the policies on parties?" he asks
"no"
"small get togethers?"
"no"
"inviting Frank round?"
"okay"
"I’m happy."
"Mikey are you okay being in charge?"
"I get to boss Gee around what's not to be okay about?" I smirk being in charge would be fun.
Gerard bursts in a fit of laughter "you're not bossing me around, if you try I’ll just fuck off."
"so I’ll have the house to myself."
"who's going to feed you? you can't even manage toast."
"take out" I stick my tongue out
"fine don't come crying to me when you have no money."
"boys please"
"sowwy mom" Gerard pouts and gives her puppy dog eyes.
"yeah sorry." I play with my food for the rest of dinner, thinking about what I’ll do for the weekend, Gerard will probably lock him and Frank in his room, and Ray won't be able to stay all weekend.
god I need a girlfriend.