And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 2:"There's a first time for everything"

Gerard’s POV

I don't why I asked him that. It’s forward even for me, but there's just something about Frankie. I’m a firm believer in lust at first sight.
"Amm...” he's shocked and maybe a little embarrassed "no, but there's a first time for everything" he still looks embarrassed but he's grinning at me.
I put my hand on his half expecting him to pull his hand away but he doesn't he relaxes and pushes my hair back from my face with his free hand. I shiver when he touches me, something I never do, I don't know why he's so different, Apart from that perfectly formed mouth and lips that he licks so slowly. Is he trying to make me come by just looking at him?
"Do you smoke?" he asks and I’m brought out of my daze reluctantly shifting my gaze away from his lips and up to his eyes.
"Yeah I know I shouldn't but I’ve got an addictive personality" I reply and he licks his lips again. I wonder if he knows what he's doing to me.
“You wanna go around the back for a smoke then? I’ve been dying for one all morning."
"why not." I shrug as he stands up. God his ass is cute I thank who ever invented skinny jeans as he starts to walk to the door but I’m too busy staring at him to follow
"come on Gee" he looks over his shoulder. He's giving me a nickname after only knowing me for 30 minutes, I like it.
"I’m coming I’m coming" I sigh laughing
It's fucking freezing outside, it's even started snowing, but Frankie doesn't seem bothered by it so I don't complain. My hands shake as I lift my lighter up to my cigarette.
"Shit" I whisper and he chuckles
"Here let me" he puts his hand around mine to stop the wind blowing out the lighter’s small flickering flame. He manages to light it successfully on his third attempt, I’m pretty sure he could have done it the first time but he was enjoying being close to me. "There ya go" he whispered but still didn't move away from me.
I dropped the cig and stubbed it out with my foot. I wrapped me arm around his waist pulling him right up against me. He looks me straight in the eye then whispers “what are you waiting for? An invitation?"
I press my lips to his lightly he tastes of strawberries. I move back and he licks his lips again before pushing me against the wall.
“And I thought you were shy"
"well you were wrong" he kisses me roughly his tongue slipping into my mouth his nails digging into the back of my neck. This time he makes the move to stop but I don't let him I push my tongue against his hungrily and he moans into my mouth.
I feel his hands making their way down my body to the front of my jeans running his fingers along my thigh
"tease"
"me? Who was the one who kept making sure I had a good view of his crotch in the waiting room."
"you kept staring I thought I’d give you something to look at"
"uh huh" he murmurs as I lick his neck playfully then bite him lightly just enough to leave a faint mark. He’s hand’s moving closer to my crotch but he keeps moving it away before he gets there. I groan in disappointment and he giggles before grinding his hips against mine. I have a raging hard on now and I want to be in control so I spin us around so he pushed up against the wall now I kiss him as we continue the grinding.
"Stop" he's breathless "we're in a doctor office"
"technically were outside" I remind him nipping at his neck
"we better go back inside"
"but...” I know he's right but can't help protesting. "Fine" I move back and let go of him.
"Do you want to do lunch when we're done here" he asks
"tempting but I’d rather do you." I smirk at him as he blushes; he really is to god damn cute. I really think I’m going to enjoy my new school.