And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 20: "Didn't we make up during English?"

Frank's POV

"Woohoo, schools over!" I shout grabbing Gerard into a deep kiss.
"Until tomorrow" he reminds me taking my hand.
"why look at the glass as being half empty why don't you?" I laugh kissing him again "oh yeah it's cool that I come hang out at yours now right."
"uh huh, hopefully my parents won't be around. "cause I still have to make it up to you for nearly dropping you" he smirks
"Didn’t we make up during English?" well not exactly during English more like when we skipped most of English and he gave me a blowjob in the bathrooms.
"Well I want to make up again, but first we better find my little brother." he drags me to Mikey's locker
"hi little bro" he ruffles Mikey’s hair, and Mikey scowls at him.
"I’ve had a bad day Gee I’m not in the mood."
"Aww poor Mikes, what happened?"
"this girl totally burned him.” boy was standing beside Mikey shaking his mass of curls.
"Thanks Ray, I’m never asking a girl out again." Mikey frowned.
"It can't have been that bad" I say as Gerard wraps an arm around my shoulder pulling me close, kissing my cheek.
"Yeah" Gerard nods "what did she say?"
"she laughed at me, laughed in my fucking face." Mikey snarled.
"Anyone who could do that doesn't deserve you" Gerard told him "don't get so worked up about one girl, you'll find someone."
"yeah dude" Ray says smiling brightly.
"Easy for you to say Gee has anyone ever turned you down?"
Gerard runs his hand through his hair. "Well no but..."
"let’s just go home" Mikey slams his locker door. "Ray's coming over."
"so is Frankie" Gerard smiles at me, and takes my hand again.
We spend most the walk to Gerard and Mikey's house kissing in each other and vaguely paying attention to the conversation Mikey and Ray are having.
"How do you walk and manage to stay all over each other at the same time?" Ray asks
"practice makes perfect" Gerard smirks pulling me into a rough kiss, his tongue darting into my mouth. I notice Ray turn away, nervously.
"I think we're freaking out the straight boys" I laugh as we separate Gerard decides to walk the same we did yesterday, his hands inside my hoodie.
"No it's just a little strange that's all." Ray mumbles
"you get used to it" Mikey rolls his eyes and I realise we're standing outside their house.
"To my bedroom" Gerard laughs running up to the door "well come on Frankie." I run after him and jump on his back; I like being carried by him.
"To your bedroom." I giggled as he pushed open the door. We were half way up the stair when I heard a woman’s voice call.
"Gerard, Mikey!"
"shit they're home" Gerard sighs and carries me back down the stairs where a woman I’m guessing his mom is waiting.
"Nice to meet you again Frank" she smiles warmly at me as I hop down from Gerard's back. "I’ve heard a lot about you."
"no you haven't" Gerard says.
"Well maybe not from you." his mom laughs she reminds me of my mom and my aunt. "Hi Ray," she looks over our shoulders to where Ray and Mikey are standing.
"Look we're just going to go to my..." Gerard starts.
"No you're not you're going to come have dinner." his mom grabs his hand and drags him into the kitchen and I follow silently.
"Frankie has to...."
"don't you say he has to go home. he just got here." she scolds Gerard. "you don't mind having dinner do you Frank?"
"no Mrs Way." I say and smile at Gerard.
"hey wait why are Mikey and Ray going up to Mikey's room" Gerard asks "who knows what scandalous things they could get up to" he smirks.
"Gerard" his mom laughs “you know very well you're brothers not gay."
"do I?" Gerard smiled "I’m just saying"
"well stop" she laughs "he'll get upset. MIKEY YOU AND RAY ARE HAVING DINNER TO GET DOWN HERE" she shouts up the stairs. Yeah definitely reminds me of my mom.
"YEAH STOP MAKING OUT AND GET DOWN HERE." Gee shouts up after her.
"You’re so mean to your brother" I shake my head, and he kisses my forehead, taking my hand in his, I’m shocked that he did it front of his mom.
"Aww cute" she coos "you two look good together." wow understanding mom, most parents wouldn't be so happy to see their son holding hands with another boy. She heads into the kitchen.
Mikey runs down the stairs and hits Gerard sharply on the back of the head.
"Jerk off" he says angrily.
"No I don't do that," Gerard smirks "i make other people jerk off."
"you're so arrogant."
"what? I’m a walking wet dream Mikes." he winks at Ray over Mikey’s shoulder and I see him blush, poor kid.
"Ego" Mikey mutters "what the fuck was that about me and Ray making out anyway?"
"you mean you weren't? Sorry but I could feel all the sexual tension" I can see Gerard struggle to keep a straight face.
"We’re not gay!" Mikey says a little too loudly and it comes out as a squeak, hazard of your voice breaking.
Causing Gerard to double over in laughter holding on to me to keep standing.
"You are to easy bro" he giggles. "Wow" he keeps giggling.
"Prick"
"Aww bro don't get mad, I was joking."
"it wasn't funny."
"oh but it was." Gerard is still giggling a little it's very cute.
"Fuck off Gee."
"Aww Mikes come on, I’ve done way worse" he puts an arm around Mikey lovingly "I’m sorry." he sounds sincere. So Mikey nods and ruffles his hair, and to my surprise Gerard nearly bites his hand.
"What did we say about you ruffling my hair Mikes."
"I get bitten" Mikey laughs.
"So dinner with your parents." I say shifting my weight back and forth
"they'll love you" Gerard smiles kissing me softly.