And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 22: But he can't be

Mikey's POV.

Ray's been acting really strange around me, every since last night and all Gerard's shit about us making out. I could kill my brother sometimes. Ray blushes every time Gerard talks to him, I think he makes him nervous, which makes sense Gerard makes it his mission to make people uncomfortable, but I don't know Ray's freaking me out, he broke up with his girlfriend he's really hot girlfriend, I never knew how he got her.
"Why did you break up with Jan?" I ask as we seat eating our lunch. "I mean she was hot"
"yeah but that's not everything, we just weren't working out."
"she was cheating on you?"
"no god, she'd never do that, I just didn't want to go out with her any more can we drop it." Ray's never gotten angry with me before and I mean never.
"oookay." he's really freaking me out he has to be hiding something.
"MIKES!" Gerard comes up behind me, Frank is with him of course they might as well be handcuffed together during school. "Hiya Ray" he winks and Ray blushes and bows his head.
"H-Hi Gerard, Frank" he nearly stutters.
"so I need to ask you something about the party."
"we're not having a party"
"oh fuck off we are and you know it, so I’m getting some friends to play."
"we're not having a party." Gerard really has to get used to the idea.
"shut up we are, anyway I asked Ryan and the guys, oh and Williams coming down to."
"no"
"no what?"
"William is not coming anywhere near me."
"why not he's a great guy."
"he nearly killed me!"
"you didn't have to put the fork in the toaster just cause he said it might be cool."
"well oh and Ryan he's always flirting with everyone,"
"I like William and Ryan" Ray says "they we're really cool last time you guys all came down." back when Gerard was in boarding school, he used to hang out with the guys all the time and bring them home sometimes. I don't even want to know what happened when those three disappeared into Gerard's room.
"See Ray thinks it's a good idea." Gerard says I notice Frank’s being quite and look around to see the reason why is the he's more or less asleep on Gerard's shoulder. "I always liked you" Gerard nudged Ray.
"I’m in charge no parties"
"fine but the guys are coming down anyway, and it they don't have a party to go to well I dread to think what they'd do,"
"They can do whatever they like."
"I wouldn't say that to Ryan, he'd just say he wants to do you, in fact I’m certain if he doesn't have a room full of guys to distract him he'll try and get you into bed."
"Ewww" I mutter even though a thought crosses through my mind of Ryan and how I might not be half bad, but I’m not gay or anything I can just see that Ryan’s a good looking guy pretty girly too.
"So it's settled we're having a party."
"no"
"that wasn’t a question, we're having a party!" Gerard’s shout wakes Frank up.
"Hmm Party where?" he rubs his eyes. Gerard smirks at him.
"Well we could have a party in the bathrooms right now" he hops up. "Bye bye kids"
"they never stop" I shake my head.
"It’s kinda cute" Ray says "I mean like....." he turns his head away and mutters. If I didn't know any better I’d think Ray was gay. But he can't be.

A/n: I'm soooooo sorry for the long wait *hang head in shame* and i don't think this chapter really made up for it so
*drum roll*
next chapter comes with added boysex :)