And the Waiting Doesn't Seem So Bad

Chapter 6:

GERARD'S POV

I watch with fascination
I know I should look away as Frank smatters and half make sentences but not quite. I know what it feels like I’ve been in this situation. It's hard no matter how sure you are that you're gay our how long ago you admitted it to yourself. Telling you're family is always hard.
I’m tempted to do it for him. Just say yes he is or kiss him then ask does that answer your question. But I couldn't do that it would be embarrassing and I would like it if Frank and I could be together. If I do any of the things I’m thinking he'll never talk to me again.
"Yes he is" Ellen chimes in after a good two minutes of Frank smattering which made the answer pretty clear.
He's mother didn't look angry just very shocked.
"I’m sorry mom" he whispers I thought for a minute he might cry. Luckily he didn't but I could see he might yet.
It all depended on his mother’s reaction

FRANK'S POV
I just can't bring myself to look at my mom. It's not that I’m ashamed of who I am, I’ve near thought being gay was a big deal really you shouldn't be defined by who you sleep with. It's just that I don't know if my mom will be ashamed of me, I’d rather her to be angry than ashamed that I just couldn't take.
When I do finally look up unable to stand the silence. She's smiling at me,
what the fuck she's smiling at me. I’ve spent years trying to hide this from her and she's smiling! Jeez I could have saved myself the trouble.
"I always knew you were different" she pats my hand again she has an annoying habit of doing that all the time. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever go on a date."
"are you on a date now Frankie? Cause if you are frankly it's a pretty shitty one." Sara laughs nodding at Gerard.
"We’re not on a date, what a nice date it would be oh hey Gerard here's my crazy family, feel free to run away and never call again." I laughed
and Gerard did too.
"I'd still call back" he says quietly hoping only I’d hear him but unfortunately Sara hears him to
"Aww that's cute." she coos “if you don't want him I’ll take him."
"shut up" I snap realising a moment after that I sounded WAY to possessive.
Gerard grins at me then winks. I can't help but smile.
"Awwwwwww..... Young love, ain’t it sweet mom"
Sara was enjoying this way to much and she can be damn embarrassing.
"We're not on a fucking date!" I yell causing Sara to jump and knock over her half empty coffee. She was muttering angrily something about how she never knew gay guys had such bad tempers. Gerard leaned in and whispered very quietly in my ear "we're not a date yet, sweetie."
"What did you say?" Sara's ears actually pricked up
"oh nothing" Gerard leaned back and began playing with his hair.
Then the questions started. "How long have you know?" "Why didn't you tell me?" "You getting any?" guess that the last one was from.
"I’ve known forever, I guess. I didn't tell you cause I thought you'd freak out and fuck off Sara that's none of your business.
She turned to Gerard "you two are so doing it right?" he nearly dropped his coffee and was sitting there with his mouth opening and closing but not making a sound. My mom intervened to save him having to answer such a personal question.
"Sara Iero please, we've just the met the boy and you ask him that! You don't even know if he's gay"
Gerard can't help but laugh at this. He quickly closes his hand around his mouth. Ellen laughs to
" did I mention that he was the one I saw Frank kissing?" she asked
"no you didn't" I give her an evil look " well I’m going now."
"what?"
"I’m going to go." I nearly ran from the shop
Gerard jumped up from his chair and followed me
"well that went well." he said as he caught up with me.
"I’m not as crazy as them you know"
"Aww that’s a shame I like a crazy boy. Don't think I could hang out with a normal one." he said but grabbed my hand as he was doing so. I felt the shivers all over again.
I turn quickly and push him against the wall. kissing him softly my tongue running along his bottom lip as he grabs my other hand our fingers intertwining as he caresses his tongue against mine and I bite his bottom lip every now and then. He moves his hand to the small of my back. I shiver as he massages me.
"Should we stop?" he asks moaning as I move even closer our crotches rubbing together.
"Yeah, but if don't want to" I kiss him before I change my mind and he slips his hands into the back pockets of my jeans.
Then my phone's goes off, of all the times, I ignore it but he pulls he lips away from mine causing me to almost whine with need.
"Answer it, it could be important." he sighs slightly breathless
"it's only a text it can wait" I kiss him again
"no answer it, I’m not going anywhere." there he goes again giving me the "I wanna do ya smile" I’d do anything for him when he gives me that smile.
I take the phone from my pocket. Sara great what does she want.
I read the text

not doing it my ass Frankie; you're all over him, nice show by the way. Xox"

"What's it say Franks?" Gerard asks as I spin around looking for Sara she has to be close if she saw us. Gerard leans in wrapping his arms around my waist while he reads the text over my shoulder.
"I like you're cousin she's funny" He giggles in my ear nipping at my ear lobe slightly as I text her back.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!

I'm angry now and I was so happy a minute ago. Pushed close to Gerard lips and hips pressed to together. Okay now that I think of it I’m getting happy again. The most beautiful guy I’ve ever seen has he's arms wrapped around me. I turn my head to look into his eyes, as he's smiles I see his eyes light up, I could watch him forever, and he doesn’t seem to mind staring back.
"Frankie you going to read that text." he asks me cocking his head to the side like he did earlier.
"In a minute there's something I’ve got to do first." I kiss him softly. You know the kind of kiss you give someone you've known for years just to say "I love you" well I’m kissing Gerard like that.

None of you business Frankie boy! ; )you 2 look so cute by the way like AWWWWWWW

"Apparently we look cute." I tell Gerard
"like we didn't already know that" he flips his hair from his eyes. "We’re the hottest people here"
"somebody's modest" I usually would have found someone who said that unattractive but coming from Gerard it was just god damned hot. He didn't appear vain at all; he was just blessed with incredible genetics.

Where are you Sara you're freaking Gerard out

"She's not freaking me out at all I think it's funny"
"I know but maybe she'll tell me where she is."

I'm here there and everywhere

Bitch I grab Gerard hand. “come on lets go somewhere else" I pull him along
"I like it when you're bossy" he smirks at me " it's sexy"
"Gerard I’m always sexy"
"I've noticed." he looks at the clock on the wall. "but I’m afraid I’m going to have to love you and leave you."
"why?" I ask, I immediately regret asking cause I sounded so desperate.
"my parent's will go mental if I’m not home in 10, gimme you phone number and I’ll call you later."
"okay" I sigh giving him puppy dog eyes
"I really will call you, we can hang out tomorrow if you want."
"shit I can't tomorrow is my cousins wedding." I had completely forgotten about it and I didn't want to go " a whole day spent with my family what a joy"
"well I’ll see you Monday at school then you can show me around. And show me more of you." he winks as he take down my number and begins to walk away. He turns back around
"one more thing" he kisses my cheek "bye beautiful"
"bye Gee" I blush as he leaves

where's he going you didn't blow it did you cause if you did I’m going after him?

I smile at my phone, I know she's want him to bad I’m his dream boy

Stay the fuck away from him he's mine. and i didn't blow it!

In fact I think to myself was planning to blow him what a shame he had to leave so early