A Lover's Greeting

A Lover's Greeting

A Lover’s Greeting
________________________________________
“Alexander!” Clarisse ran through the halls of Constantine manor looking for its heir one Wednesday afternoon

Clarisse had been to France, and she had just come back. Besides, being in France for three long months was boring. She was there just because her grandma was sick. And now that she was back in the States, the first person she wanted to see was her best friend and childhood friend, Alexander Constantine. They were childhood friends since, well, they were both rich. Clarisse’s dad and Alexander’s dad were business partners and they still were.

“Alexander!!!” the teen called once more. “I’m back!”

“Huh?” Alexander snapped out of his boring senses and heard someone running down the hall, interrupting his tutor. “Can we call it a day?”

“But Young Master, we still have World History to discuss,” his tutor protested, watching the teen stand up, gathering his books.

“We’ve been in Physics for an hour and a half,” said Alexander, walking away from the table and putting back his books on the shelves of his study room. “I think that is enough for me already, you may leave,”

“Understood,” his tutor gathered his papers and left the room.

“Clarisse’s back,” Alexander smiled. “And just on time. Thank God you interrupted tutor, Jesus, Clarisse, you’re a life saver!” he said as he ran out the room. “Clarisse?” he looked left and right across the hall. “Clarisse! Where’d you go?”

“Right here!” a familiar voice came from behind.

Alexander quickly turned around and saw Clarisse running towards him. He crossed his arms and smiled. It had been weeks since he saw that smile again. Clarisse stopped in front of him. “You still manage to get me out of tutor even after three months of not doing it,”

“I’m an expert at that!” Clarisse chuckled. Yeah, getting Alexander out of tutor was fun, it was because she was able to see Alexander and his teacher argue. And Alexander always won. Especially when Mr Constantine was there.

“Let’s go in a room,” said Alexander, opening the door to his study room.

“Thanks for opening the door!” Clarisse smiled and went in. “Ra, I missed this mansion,” said Clarisse collapsing on the sofa. “Grandma’s mansion isn’t nearly as big as ours and it isn’t as beautiful,”

“If you were my granddaughter,” said Alexander as he prepared himself and Clarisse some iced cappuccino in the bar in the opposite side of the huge room. “I will not give you any share of the property,”

“Try!” Clarisse teased, walking to the other side to receive her glass of cold coffee. “And even though I’m boy, and that this may sound sentimental,” Clarisse leaned on the counter.

“Sentimental?” Alexander raised a brow, smiling as he did.

“Ok! Ok!” said Clarisse. “This may sound like I’m being sentimental, but I really missed you,” Alexander didn’t say anything and stared at her. “Why are you staring?” Clarisse asked, getting creeped out by Alexander’s changing faces. Now Alexander had a devious grin on his face.

“You’re in love with me, aren’t you?” he said suddenly.

Clarisse blushed. “Wh-what!”

“You are, aren’t you?” the grin was still on Alexander’s face. “You’re blushing,”

“I am not!”

“Just kidding, you,” said Alexander as he served both of them with the iced cappuccino. He gave the other glass to Clarisse.

“Thanks,” Clarisse gave him a smile and they sat on the stools by the counter. She took a gulp. “Still tastes the same after six years,”

“I’m good, aren’t I?” said Alexander, almost done with his

Clarisse took another gulp. “Who said you weren’t?” the two chuckled as Clarisse put down her half empty glass and looked at her attire. Damn, she went there in a cocktail dress. How stupid of her! “Shit,”

Alexander lifted Clarisse’s chin and moved his face closer to her. “What are you swearing about?”
Clarisse blushed and didn’t look into Alexander’s eyes. “Nothing,”

Alexander suddenly kissed Clarisse out of the blue, leaving the other teen speechless and in utter shock. Alexander pulled away and saw Clarisse’s speechless face a chuckled as he let go of her chin. “How was that?”

“Y-you…y-you…!”

“I kissed you,” Alexander finished for her. “So what!”

She covered her mouth with her slender hand.“Kisses are greetings for lovers!” said Clarisse. “We’re not-”

“Do you like me?” Alexander cut her off. “Do you like me?”

“Yes, but not that-”

“If you like me, then kissing you is not such a big deal is it?” he said, as if he was informing her some kind of fact about a subject. And he was. “So, it’s ok if I kiss you again then?”

“I-I think so,” said Clarisse as she slowly uncovered her mouth.

“Here is a real lover’s greeting,” Alexander attacked Clarisse with a French kiss for starters. Clarisse, not knowing this stuff, being younger then the Constantine, was shocked at Alexander’s move. His tongue was swirling in her mouth like an eel, exploring gently. After a few long moments, Alexander pulled away, again, leaving the other teen in utter shock. “So, was it better than the first? Cuz I say so myself that that was better than the first, that was called a French kiss by the way,”

Clarisse touched her mouth. ‘A lover’s greeting…it felt good,’

Alexander stared at her. “So, no comment, eh?” he said. “You want to blend your cappuccino again? It’s getting warm-”

“It felt good,” Clarisse said, cutting Alexander off, not taking her hand over her mouth

“So it did,” a smile graced upon his lips. “You want more, I presume?” Clarisse blushed and nodded shyly, now taking her hand off her mouth. Alexander came down from the stool and carried Clarisse in a bridal fashion, causing the shorter teen to slightly yelp. “We are going to have a lot of fun, Clarisse, a lot of fun…”

-end-
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment