Anatomy of Lies

The Movement

Chapter 1


I turned my back to the pub, walking hastily down the recently rain stained streets. The smell of cheeseburger and rotten rats infuriated me further more but yet it drove me to my purpose. I placed on my red gloves, the solid object in my hand feeling heavier as we got closer. He stepped into his car, not noticing my steps behind him. I slowly took charge of the situation, I had an object and the element of quietness, while he only lay naked to my object. I walked faster as he opened his car door, holding it open, "You have nice hands." I kicked his head and moved him to the passenger's seat. I placed the object to my left, in an unreachable place for him.

I slowly drove to the man's apartment while listening to what seemed to be Avenged Sevenfold.
"Caught up in this madness too blind to see
Woke animal feelings in me
Took over my sense and I lost control
I'll taste your blood tonight

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time

Relax while you're closing your eyes to me
So warm as I'm setting you free
With your arms by your side there's no struggling
Pleasure's all mine this time. "


It hadn't been hard to figure out where he lived. He used to work with me. After five minutes of driving I found his apartment. It was still the easy white building I was used to after so many nights of observation.

The green lights decorated the monotonous entrance, while I was sure the left column was host to the spare key to the house. I huddled the man in my arms in a way that we seemed as if we were a gay couple, explanation for him being single at almost fourty years old. I hurriedly took the spare keys to the house and opened the wooden door. I was careful not to touch anything. I had gloves, but the gloves were previously touched by me. A reality not really seen in TV shows, as they don't care what they touch. I observed the room and took in the smell. No woman had ever come here, but there was an office coat. He was gay just as I had predicted. I walked down the hallway and left to his room. His bed was unmade and the room reeked of sex. I layed him down in his sperm stained bed and decided to sit at the other end of the room, in his white, soft cushion couch.

I waited approximately two hours observing the man until he woke up. Either I had taken it too hard on him or he was of a low mental capacity. He groggily opened his eyes hoping to find one of his casual partners.

"What happened?", he asked.

I smiled and mumbled softly, "That shouldn't be the question. The question should be, what will happen?"

The object, sharp and thin, felt even heavier now as I edged on closer to the bed. I was getting so close now.

His eyes widened, "I don't remember your voice, and I can't see you. Turn the light on."

I smiled, "Don't worry. We're just doing the usual. You'll remember me after we're done, I came here last night."

"I don't remember you."

I took his hand and examined it closely, "You have such thick and strong hands." I knew a gay man would fall for that.

"I remember you now." He kissed my neck. I had to stop myself from flinching. I don't do men.

I placed my left arm around him, placing the object on his back, waiting for him to accidentally thrust himself in it. He harshly went to take off his shirt and the object struck him. I pushed it even deeper hardly touching it.

Now, even with the object in my hand, I felt lighter, like I had done good.

I let go and he fell limp on the bed. It was a four inch wound, the area surrounding it, showing the small amount of muscle his fat body had. I took wet paper towel I had taken from my house and cleaned his lips, they had touched my bare back. I took off his shirt and put it in the dishwasher with water and soap, walking down the hallway and placing the spare key just where I had found it.