Fake Love & Bad Boys 1

It's because he's new!

The rest of the school day went horribly, because of my sister. She apparently had told the whole school (at least the people she's friends with, and our brother.) Now all the "cool" people of the school were giving me dirty looks, as if just talking to Zeke was out of my league! But other than almost everyone giving me a hard time, my first day back went smoothly. First period and 9th period were the only class I didn't have with any of my friends.

Second period I had Algebra II with David.

Third period I had Literature with David and Joey.

Fourth period I had Earth Science with Jessica and Amanda.

Fifth period I had Parenting with David.

Sixth period I had lunch with Joey, David, and Andrea.

Seventh period I had World History with Kelsea and David.

Eighth period I had advanced art with Andrea, David, and Kelsea.

Ninth period I had Independent study. And because I was alone, Zeke sat with me, but we never spoke the entire time.

However, Zeke was in every single one of my classes. At lunch, he came and sat with me and my friends. My sister and brother, who also had the same lunch period, both gave me dirty looks from across the room along with their friends. It may have been paranoia, but I could have sworn they'd say something, then look at me as if talking about me.

As the final bell rang I let out a sigh of relief and picked up my books and walked quickly to my locker. Zeke had followed me and I felt weird the whole way, but it turned out his locker was right next to mine. Just as I put all my books away and grabbed me book bag, cell phone, and iPod, my friends walked up to me.

"So, Adrianna, are we all going to your house today?" Jessica asked. They all looked at me hopefully.

"Sure, why not." It was a rhetorical question. Just then, I looked at Zeke and felt kind of bad, because he was new and all. So I gestured for my friends to come close and I asked them if we should invite him over to my house also.

At that Joey exclaimed, "I knew you had a crush on him!"

"Shh! And no I do not," I whispered feeling my face begin to flush. I hope he didn't hear!

"Sure you don't. But yeah, that's a good idea Adrianna, I think it's nice to invite him over.. even if it's because you like him!" Kelsea said quietly, but I still feared that he heard.

He was begining to walk a way so I quickly said, before I lost the nerve, "Wait. Zeke," he turned my way, "do you want to come over to my house and just hang out with me and my friends?"

He hesitated, then smirked and said, "I have nothing better to do. Where do you live?"

"1001 North Casinovia Street."

______________________________________________________________________________________

Fifteen minutes later at Adrianna's house

"He's not coming, he ditched us!" I exclaimed feeling stupid.

"Calm down Adrian. He probably just got lost, you're forgeting that he's new." David said patting me on the head like a dog before ransacking my refrigerator.

"Or my sister invited him to do something." I said thinking how my sister did that in the past. Then the door bell rang and I practically ran to the door and flung it open.

"Is Chris home?" Alex, my brothers best friend asked. Damnit!

"Yes he's right up stairs," I explained as I noticed someone pulling into the driveway. Chris turned around then said, "Hey, what's that new kid doing here?"

I ignored Alex's question and walked down the driveway to meet him.

"There you are," I laughed, still feeling stupid.

"Yeah, sorry I kind of got lost- Shit, this place is huge!" He yelled. I just laughed and walked him inside nearly shoving Alex out of the way as he gaped at us. Clearly, he was suprised Zeke was my friends and I and not Catarina and hers. The look Alex gave me was weird and unexplainable.

"Adrianna, did you lose weight or something?"

"Uhm... I don't think so?" I said unsurely, pushing him aside as I walked over to my waiting friends that were enjoying all my food.

"So do you guys want to hit the game room or the theater?" I asked them.

"Game room!" They all exclaimed, nearly at once. Zeke look confused so I explained my house to him.

"My family is quite wealthy so we have a rather big house. The game room is in Section E of my house. It is five floors and there are 12 different sections; A-L. My room is section C. I try to avoid sections A, F, and H as much as possible. You don't want to walk near my mom's room when her boyfriend is over, hers is Section A. My sister is a bitch so you don't want to go near section F, and my brother and his friends are asshole's which is why you don't want to go near section H."

"Five floors? That must be tiring to walk up all the time," Zeke pointed out.

David laughed and said, "That's why there's elevators!" and ran off to the game room.