My Chemical Life

Don't Cry.

~*~Next day. Brian’s P.O.V.~*~

Yesterday was one of the worst -and quietest- days ever in this house. All the guys and I stayed in The Grounded’s house, making sure nothing happened to Lexi. We all stayed downstairs, only one person at a time going up. Lexi ended up falling asleep curled up with Keith in his room since she pleaded to not sleep in her own. Now the rest of us were just sitting around their living room, no one talking. Suddenly movement was heard upstairs and everyone’s heads snapped up.

“Put me down Keith! Or I swear on Johnny’s head I will kick your goddamned ass!” Lexi screamed out as footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

“Why is it always me?“ Johnny muttered. I rolled my eyes before I turned to look at everyone else who also had lost faces. Suddenly Keith appeared in the living room with Lexi over his shoulder. He plopped her down on the couch next to me as she pouted.

“Is there a specific reason why you dragged her down here?” Jessie asked Keith who started to head to the kitchen.

“Oh yeah, I feel the love. Make me feel welcomed,” Lexi muttered sarcastically. I let out a slight chuckle but my eyes still showed my confusion. I mean, to be completely honest, she’s being normal, or at least normal Lexi. After what happened I wouldn’t be.

“She didn’t eat at all yesterday. She needs to no matter how much she doesn’t want to! I even I had to fight her into a new change of clothes,” Keith called back. Me, along with everyone else, now noticed Lexi’s change in outfit. Very funny shirt but right now didn’t seem like a good time to laugh.

“Do I really have to fucking eat? I’m not hungry!” All of the sudden a growl erupted from her stomach. She smacked her stomach and glared down at it.

“Shut the fuck up you two timing stomach! No pulling a Hayley Williams’ stomach on me!” she yelled….at her stomach. Wow. Someone’s insane. Then again, this is Lexi we’re talking about.

“Be quiet and dig in,” Keith demanded, placing a plate with two grilled cheese sandwiches on her lap. Damn he’s fast. Everyone was quiet as she began to nibble on the sandwiches. After a minute or two she growled out in annoyance.

“That’s it! You guys are too damn quiet! Either speak or I will put on music and blare it!” she exclaimed, taking the last bite of her first grilled cheese.

“Well there’s not much to talk about,” Edward said quietly.

“At least that everyone would be comfortable with,” Jimmy added on. Lexi sighed out angrily and took a big bite out of the second one.

“Okay! After I finish this I will fucking tell you what happened. Will that fucking take care of everything?!” she demanded. I could hear the tears about to flood out. I quickly took her into a hug and she dropped her hands into her lap.

“It’s okay Lexi. You don’t have to,” I whispered in her ear. She shook her head and took a small bite of the grilled cheese.

“No. You guys have the right to know I suppose. Plus if I don’t you’ll always be curious and it will piss me off.”

~*~Third Person P.O.V.~*~

For the next few minutes Lexi was trying to put off talking for as long as she could, everyone could tell. She was taking ant size bites out of the fraction size grilled cheese. Finally it was gone and Lexi set the plate on the ground. Multiple times she opened her mouth, no words leaving, and then closing it again. Suddenly she took in a breath just as Brian’s phone went off. Everyone groaned and turned to stare at him as he fished it out of his pocket.

“Hello?” Brian answered, turning it on speaker.

“Hey man. I need some help,” Frank Iero’s voice said from the black cell.

“Sorry dude but I’m busy. Call me later today or tomorrow.”

“Ka-” He got cut off as Brian pressed a button and put it on his leg. What he didn’t realize was that he had only accidentally pressed ‘mute’ to make it seem as if Frank had hung up but Frank could still hear everything.

“So as I was going to say. When you guys left yesterday I was just going to watch T.V. but the bell rang. I opened it and Alex was there.” Just the mention of his name made her wince and everyone flare with anger. Val had a look that showed she could murder someone. It’s not that the rest of the people in the room wasn’t angry but Val seemed the most angry. She was like Val’s mother, she was the one that Lexi accepted the most, minus Lacey. Brian ran his hands up and down her back as she let out a shaky breath.

“I tried to fight him off but that didn’t go so well. He ended up carrying me up the stairs and tossed me onto my bed. And then he….well he rapped me,” Lexi finished, taking a deep breath.

“H-he left, calling me worthless and saying that it was a good fuck,” she sobbed out, clinging onto Brian’s arm.

“Oh my god. Lexi, please don’t cry,” Val cooed. She came up and hugged Lexi tightly, making Brian’s phone fall off his knee from the weird move she made by him. Suddenly it hit the floor and Frank’s voice erupted from it from it’s spot on the floor.

I FOUND LEXI!”
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Tina Terror