My Chemical Life

Don't Tell Me.

~*~Two hours later. Normal P.O.V.~*~

After that little incident with Brian’s phone, fuck depressed Lexi. Oh hell no, she was long gone. To put it in an understatement, I was a nervous wreck. Yep, definitely the understatement of the century. I was now pacing back and forth in my room. I was okay with being it in now that my old sheets were thrown away and replaced with nice black ones. I sighed and laid on my bed face down.

“Lexi?” Val called, knocking on my door. I let out a moan and pulled my blanket over my head. I heard the door open and footsteps before my bed sank down on my left.

“Honey, you have to come out eventually. It’ll be alright,” she said as she rubbed her hand up and down my back. I sighed and pulled the blanket off.

“No it won’t. I’ve worked this long to get them to leave me alone, I don’t want them back into my life. I mean three months they never contacted me. How did they know I got injured or something?!” I said, rambling before Val covered my mouth with her hand.

“Hun, it’s unhealthy to keep grudges. I know what they did was wrong but that doesn’t mean you should completely pull them out of your life. You know this must be killingyour fa Frank a lot. He loves you. He’s just an idiot is all,” Val said. I stared at her before slowly nodding. She was right. I guess this means I should change.

“Okay. You’re right. I’ll face them but I’m going to change first. Thanks Val,” I said before hugging her. She just nodded before leaving, shutting the door behind her. I stood before walking into my bathroom. I winced when I saw myself, I looked horrible. I quickly started up the shower while brushing through my hair filled with knots. After taking care of shower stuff I got dressed into this ((A/N: Those are contacts and make is the same but with black and red)). After blow drying and straightening my hair, I pulled it into a low ponytail.

“Aww. There you are Cameo,” I cooed while picking her up. She meowed and licked my cheek. I laughed before walking back into my room. I nearly screamed when I saw Jessie just sitting on my bed (dressed in this, might I add) staring at me.

“Johnny Christ Jess! Fucking scare me to death why don’t ya?” I complained, setting Cameo down next to her.

“Ah now that wouldn’t be cool,” Jessie said.

“Thank you.”

“I mean, who else will I bug on a daily basis?” She continued. I glared at her before walking out of my room.

“Oh I’m just kidding! But seriously, if I did Keith would turn into one of those depressed kids, slit his wrist, and then die. Then I would be hitting two birds with one stone,” Jessie said, skipping to keep up with me. I rolled my eyes before descending the stairs and walking down the hall behind it. I ended up in the music room and sat down, pulling my guitar into my lap.

“Leave,” I demanded Jessie, pointing at the door.

“So mean!” she cried dramatically before leaving and shutting the door behind her. I plugged in my guitar before playing the familiar notes of a song I made a long time ago.

You held my hand and walked me home, I know
Why you gave me that kiss it was something like this it made me go ooh ohh
You wiped my tears, got rid of all my fears, why did you have to go?
Guess it wasn't enough to take up some of my love
Guys are so hard to trust
Did I not tell you that I'm not like that girl?
The one who gives it all away, yeah

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?
Did you think that it was something I was gonna do and cry?
Don't try to tell me what to do,
Don't try to tell me what to say,
You're better off that way

Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck
Will get you in my pants I'll have to kick your ass and make you never forget
I'm gonna ask you to stop, thought I liked you a lot, but I'm really upset
Get out of my head, get off of my bed yeah that’s what I said
Did I not tell you that I'm not like that girl, the one who, throws it all away

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?
Did you think that it was something I was gonna do and cry?
Don't try to tell me what to do,
Don’t try to tell me what to say,
You're better off that way

This guilt trip that you put me on won't, mess me up I've done no wrong
Any thoughts of you and me have gone away

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?
Did you think that it was something I was gonna do and cry?
Don't try to tell me what to do,
Don’t try to tell me what to say,
You're better off that way

Better off that way
I'm better off alone anyway
.”

“That was beautiful,” someone said softly from the door. I looked from the window to seedad Frank standing in the doorway, a small smile playing on his lips.

“Thanks,” I whispered, turning off the small amp and setting my guitar in its spot. I stood, just staring at him as he did to me. Finally he walked forward and brought me into a tight hug.

“I’m so sorry Lexi! I should have called, I know. I just wish I wasn’t an idiot and remembered. I didn’t mean to leave you alone for that long! I’m sorry! Can you-” I cut him off with my fingers and wiped away the streaming tears.

“Okay, listen for one minute. I accept your apology, I don’t hate you. The only thing is that you have to earn back my trust. Sorry but this isn’t ‘apologize and everything’s better’, it’s not that easy. It’s ‘prove I can trust you’. Okay?” I asked. He nodded and I pulled him in for a hug.

“It’s great to be able to do this again,” Frank mutter into my shoulder. I nodded and buried my face into his chest. As we pulled apart he took my hand and led me out the music room.

“So you and Keith are finally together?” Frank asked with a smile again.

“Oh shush. I know everyone wanted me to date him from the beginning,” I giggled, shoving his arm slightly. Suddenly he opened the back door which went to our porch which had the beach past that.

“Are we the happy family again?” Keith asked, kissing me on the cheek.

“Sorta,” I replied, kissing him on the lips for a quick peck. My smile turned into an evil grin before I began running at the black blob’s back.

Gee!” I squealed, tackling him into a hug. Hey, I missed him! People can only live so long without a Gerard.

“Lexi!” he yelled back, hugging me tightly and twirling me in circles. I giggled my head off before I was placed back on Earth, slightly stumbling. Soon I was getting attacked by both Ray and Bob. Soon after I had my lungs filled with air again, Mikey tackled me.

“I missed you too damn much!” he yelled, hugging me.

“Oh my god! I wasn’t there when the glasses were gotten ride of?” I asked, seeing Mikey without his ‘emo’ glasses.

“Yeah. But now I don’t have to fuss with them anymore,” he replied, grinning.

“Get off my love!” Gerard cried dramatically in a poor British accent, pulling Mikey off of me. He lost his footing and ended up falling into the clear blue water, taking his little brother with him. Me, Jessie, Edward, Keith, the rest of My Chem., and Avenged’s group blinked twice before laughing their asses off.

“Not funny!” Mikey shouted while standing. Gerard slipped while trying to get up, making them both fall back into the water yet again. That only made everyone double over in laughing.

Never thought I’d say it but, it is good to have them back.

Haha! Told ya!
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit:
Title: Don't Tell Me
Artist: Avril Lavigne

<3 Tina Terror.