My Chemical Life

It's Easier To Run.

"Lexi," someone sang out, poking my cheek. This was repeated twice before I smacked the hand.

"Go the fuck away. I'm sleep," I muttered, turning over. The person laughed before suddenly I was lifted into the air and tossed over someone's shoulder. My eyes snapped open and I clung to the person as if my life depended on it. The laughing increased and I glared at the person who turned out to be Joe.

"You asshole! Put me down damnit!" I yelled, pounding on his back with my fists as I kicked my feet. He laughed along with Aiden and Evan who were holding hands and following Joe.

"Now, now Lexi. Someone needs to learn to control her temper," Evan said, making a clicking sound with his tongue. I glared before Joe suddenly put me down. Since I was not expecting it I almost feel forward before someone grabbed my arm to preventing me to do so.

"Thanks," I said before turning around. Pete just nodded tiredly before continuing his journey to the bathroom. I walked into my room before slamming my door shut in Evan, Joe, and Aiden's faces.

"Hey! That wasn't nice!" Aiden yelled.

"Neither was waking me up!" I yelled back. I heard laughter before footsteps walked away from my door. I saw that Alex must have left and shrugged to myself before walking into my bathroom. After I took a shower I blow dried my hair, straightened it, put on some eyeliner, and then brushed my teeth. I went into my room and picked out my outfit, quickly pulling it all on.

"Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
To hold her when I'm not around,
When I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again
," my sidekick rang out. I jumped and glared long and hard at the phone.Dad Frank put that song for all five of them as their ring tone right before they went on the tour. It was for both text messages and calls so I didn't know which it was. As soon as it started again I ran forward, knowing it was a call. Adopter flashed on the caller ID. I growled and declined the call.

"Lexi! Jessie's here!" Patrick yelled out.

"Send her up!" I called back. I sat on my bed in silence right before Jessie burst through my door and my phone started to play "Note To Self" to signal a voice mail.

"Hey Lex-" I held up a finger and Jessie glared at me with a huff. I pressed 'call voice mail' button as Jessie plopped on my rolling chair, scooting to stop in front of me.

"One new message," the robotic voice said. I rolled my eyes and waited for the real one to start.

"Well it's not very shocking you didn't answer, you never do for any of us. Or reply to our texts for that matter. I just wanted you to know that our tour finally ended and we're almost there as I speak so no time to run. I know you doubt it but I do I love you, we all do. Well I'll let you go since we just turned down the street. Bye hun." My eyes got wide and I ended the call. I dashed out of my room, leaving Jessie to call after me.

"Lexi?! What's going on?" Evan asked, grabbing my arm before I managed to run out the back door.

"You should fucking know," I hissed, yanking my arm back. I flung open the back door and quickly ran to the side of the fence near Keith's house. I praised Johnny Christ that I was wearing converse and jeans as I hopped over the fence. I quickly dashed into the back alley as soon as I saw a black van pull up. I ran as fast as I could until I got to the end of the block. I ran across the street before banging on Alex's door.

"L-Lexi?" Alex asked, rubbing away the sleep since he obviously just woke up. He was only in black pajama bottoms and he had major bed hair. I just hugged him tightly and he instant wrapped arms around my shoulders.

"Don't make me go back," I pleaded, my words muffled by his chest. He simple rubbed up and down my back as he walked us down the hall to his room. He laid me on his bed before shortly following, me cuddling up to him. He pulled a blanket over us and we just laid there as I rambled out some words. See? He has his moments. I winced as my phone went off that was lying on Alex's bedside table. He stretched out and grabbed it, offering it to me. I quickly shook my head no as I saw the ID and he nodded.

"Hello?"

~*~Frank's P.O.V.~*~

I sighed as I shut my phone after leaving Lexi a call. Gerard squeezed my hand and I smiled weakly. I knew Lexi was pissed that we hadn't called or anything the pass four months and I really didn't have a reason. As horrible as it is I forgot. It's just every time we went on tour there was no one I had to call, no one that wouldn't call me first. I wasn't use to it yet and I think the same goes for the guys. I know I'm hated and I deserve it. As soon as we pulled in front of the house I took a deep breath before hopping out. We left the luggage as we all hurried to the front door.

"G-guys! We're home!" I called out hoarsely. Suddenly I heard a glass drop and shatter before Patrick, Joe, Andy, Pete, Evan, and Aiden all ran out of the kitchen. Jessie ended up running down the stairs.

“Hey guys,” all of Fall Out Boy greeted. Aiden looked pale and Evan looked like he just put together a puzzle and was thinking hard.

“So that’s why-” Aiden started only to be cut off by Evan.

“Fuck! She went to Alex’s,” Evan suddenly exclaimed, slamming his fist into his palm while his turned into anger. I swear everyone but me and the guys all had looks that could kill.

“Who’s Alex?” I asked, lost.

“If you were around you’d know,” Jessie spat angrily before walking out the back door, slamming it shut so hard that a cup on a shelf near it fell to the ground and shattered. Aiden and Evan both sighed, shot me a pissed look, and then walked out the back door, dodging the glass. I sighed before whipping out my phone, deciding to leave a message for Lexi again. I was shocked after five rings the phone was answered.

Hello?” a guy’s voice came from the phone. This must be that Alex dude.

“Is Lexi there?” I asked.

I’m sorry but Lexi’s busy at the moment. This is Alex. May I take a message?

“I was wondering, how do you know Lexi?” I asked, eyebrows furrowing together.

I’m her boyfriend. So may I take a message?” he asked again, starting to get impatient. I felt my breath catch in my throat. Boyfriend? She has a boyfriend and I wasn’t told?

“J-just that her Dad called,” I replied quickly.

Yeah, whatever. Bye.” Before I could reply I was greeted with a dial tone. I hung up the phone before walking into the kitchen. The others were helping Patrick and the guys carry their stuff to the van. We had rented it to drive home and so the guys could use it to get back to the airport. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to see Pete standing there giving me a stern stare.

“Frank, you guys fucked up bad. Do you know how bad Lexi was messed up when me and the guys came here? She had given up completely hope on you guys to do anything to contact her. She locked herself up her in her room for hours, days even. She stopped eating until Jessie and Keith forced her to. A month ago she finally got over it and was back to being the hyper girl she was. Then she met Alex and according to her everything was better in her life. Alex is no good news Frank, everyone that’s been here knows that. I have to go now. You guys better fucking fix this or us, Panic, Avenged, their girlfriends, wiL and his guys, the Berries, Paramore, Escape the Fate, Cobra, Used, Evan, Aiden, Jessie, and Keith will all be out on your asses. Bye.” He walked out the front door, giving glares to Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob on his way out. They all gave me curious looks before I rubbed my hands up and down my face.

“Well guys, we have death threats on us by more than thirty people. We’ve got to fix this,” I announced before slamming my head onto the counter. I did this twice more before Gerard sharply pulled me away from it.

“Beat the shit out of yourself is not going to help Frank,” He growled. I sighed knowing he was right and hoping we can fix it.

Note to self: Never get Pete Wentz pissed, that’s very bad news.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit:
Title: Dear God
Artist: Avenged Sevenfold

<3 Tina