Love is... Complicated

Knowing

The next day Claire was staring off into space in Art. When Kay who sat in front of her held up her paper for her examination. They did this to see if they needed improvements. Instead of asking their art teacher who they hated.
Claire gave the thumbs-up as usual then showed Kay her crappy drawing.
I may be talented at some things Claire thought but I'll never be an artist. She sighed and and continued to color in her drawing.
When her friend named Joan leaned over and whispered "So it is true? Do you like Tony?"
Claire blushes and ignores her.
Joan smirks I knew it she thought smugly Its so obvious.
Claire leans over and taps Kay on the shoulder "Joan knows about you-know-who." Kay looked at her with big eyes. Joan and Claire weren't the best of friends, but they were still friends. Kay shook her head signaling Claire that she didn't tell her. Claire nodded.
The bell rang Claire walked up to Kay's desk and gave her, her drawing so she didn't lose it.
"How did she find out?" Kay whispered as left the classroom.
"I don't know." Claire said half-truthly she suspected that had been way to obvious before. "But I'm not flirting anymore, so she can't gossip anyways."
Kay patted her shoulder and they walked to Science in silence. When Claire sat down she couldn't help herself she turned around to watch Tony. Who she at first nicknamed School Boyz because he called himself that, but she changed. When he didn't do his homework. She changed it to Dorky.
"Do your homework Dorky?" she asks.
"Ya"
"So what are we doing in Math?"
Dorky and Claire had the exact same classes just in slightly different order. They only had Honors English and Science together.
"Have it next" he said "I'll tell you what we did in English."
"Really not in Spanish?" I joke
He half-smiles and says "Really."
The teacher says "Take out your notebooks" so the conversation is interrupted.
Stupid Claire thinks You're not flirting with him anymore.
Kay turned around from her seat in front of Claire and widens her eyes signifying she was thinking the same thing. Then Jen turned around and did the same thing then Mel. She sighs signifying that she isn't trying to. It just became a habit and she'll try to stop. They all nod in unison and turn back around.
Love is complicated Claire thinks.
The one thing she didn't know is that Tony was thinking the exact same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if my chapters are short and again my editor is unavailable right now so I'm sorry for the errors.