Love is... Complicated

BFFs

Claire's POV
I'm right -- it is a long day. I walk to my last class, Social Studies, and sit down next to a boy, who my friend liked. His name is Eddie. I don't like him; he always messes with me and I'm always hitting him. Jen tries to get us to stop, but she can't.
Let me describe my friends: Kay has curly hair that will never be straight; she is the shortest, but she is kind of the leader of our group.She has really pretty hazel eyes. I'm surprised no boy has fallen for her. Jen has long brown hair that is wavy. She always has it down, but I get her to put it up sometimes. It looks so good that way. She has glasses and pretty blue eyes. She is the most outspoken of our group. She always says what's on her mind. Izzie had long black hair, glasses, and is the most humorous of all of us. Rose had short black hair, glasses, and she is really quiet. Mel's hair color is dirty blonde, but she calls it "golden." She has pretty blue eyes and she is the tomboy of our group.
I'm really surprised that no boy has ever fallen for a girl in our group. Jen likes Eddie and Kay says there is no one cute enough here. Izzie is too busy cracking jokes to talk about boys and Rose doesn't talk a lot, period. Mel talks too much, but boys never come up.
Anyways, I sit next to Eddie and Estefany was in the seat in front of him. My friend, Gary, is on the other side of me. He and I play COD 4 and 5 together, but he always beats me. Not that I'm bad, he's just really, really good. Too bad I don't spend every second of my time playing video games.
I sighed and Eddie said, "Claire" as his form of "hello" like always.
"Eddie." I reply.
Of course, Eddie knows Jen likes him with her being outspoken and all. She just kind of told a friend, and now everybody knows.
"Hey, Estefany." I say and smile as Estefany takes her seat.
She smiles and responds with a "Hey."
We get out our Daily Openers and I put on my blue glasses that I only wear for class. I look over and see Estefany looking through her bag.
"I don't see how you can keep all that organized." I say with another smile.
She laughs. "Oh, I don't really."
I smile and say,"It looks organized." (A\N The smiles Claire gave her are genuine not fake; Estefany really is her friend)
Then, our teacher calls the class to order and we stop talking. The bell finally rings and I wait for Jen like usual. She's talking to Eddie again. I roll my eyes and walk over to them.
"Hey, Jen, I'll see you tomorrow, 'kay?" She smiles and nods and we hug each other goodbye.
"Eddie." I say with a nod.
"Claire." he says with a nod back in my direction.
Jen sighs and waves bye to me.
I go to meet Josh and Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Editor's Note: Bwahahaha!! Look, aren't I just made of pure awesomeness in this story? I'm "Izzie", by the way. You know...the most humorous? The one who's too busy cracking jokes to notice boys? Yup. That's me. And isn't it just plain scary that the most retarded out of the group is an English freak?! But anyway...wait, why AM I here? What did I have to say again? Oh...whatever...but thanks for reading! ^^ Oh yeah and pssst!! GirlTomBoy47! Pay me for being your editor! Come on, bad economy over in America, sharing is caring! XD

Authors Note: So as you can see my editor is finally back Yay! and She knows I'm not paying her shes my friend so she just kidding anyways. Thx for the readers =]=]