Love is... Complicated

Spring Break

I find Josh and Emily by the band room. I roll my eyes as they try to step on each other's feet. I sigh and take out my iPod. I play Forever by Papa Roach. I think about Karate tonight how I'm going to deal with Reese.
I pause my iPod and ask Emily "You coming over after school?"
"Don't I always?" she asks rhetorically.
I smile and go back to my music. I start thinking about before Spring Break smiling.
Flash Back
"Claire!" Joan says snapping me out of my reverie.
"What?" I ask annoyed,
Tony and Estefany aren't dating! I blink in confusion, and shake my head to clear my thoughts.
"How do you know that Joan?"
"I asked Tony if him and Estefany were dating he said No looking confused. He asked me why I thought that and I said it was a rumor going around."
"Wow" I said amazed.
Our Art teacher told us to get back to work then.
End Flash Back
Then we went on Spring Break which was full of shooting Josh and my older brother. And hanging out just to hang out it had been fun.
I turned to Josh now and asked "Are we walking or getting a ride with Jennifer or your mom Emily?"
"My mom is picking us up" Josh replied "Oh and we have to get our instruments." He said to Emily since they were in band. Josh playing the sax and Emily playing the violin. We go out and see Jennifer waiting for us. We all pt our stuff in the back and get in. I get in the front and leave the backseat for the two of them.
"Hi Megan" I hear Emily and Josh say. I turn around and look at her and smile.
"Car Car!" she says saying her nickname for me.
I smile and wink at her. She giggles when we get to the house I walk through the door seeing the next surprise in store.