In the End

Sick?

"So why are we staying tonight?" Tre asked, scratching the back of his neck

"Cuz Billie Joe thinks I'm sick" I muttered, pissed off

"Well...are you?"

"No"

Tre sighed, "Weren't you the one tonight puking your ass off?"

I sat up in the bed, crossing my legs, "Yesh..."

"Then you are sick...right?"

Tre had just woken up from his 3 hour nap...and had no idea why we were still in New York City. Billie Joe had gone to bed with me, considering I was nearly falling asleep. Mike had passed out on the couch again, and Rachel had fallen asleep on the other couch....leaving me the only one awake besides Tre.

I shook my head, "No...I'm not sick...my stomach is just feeling weak"

"Feeling weak?" Tre asked, taking a step into the bedroom, and looking around

I nodded, "Mhm...I got sick before-"

"So you are sick?" Tre asked, interrupting me

"No...I just 'got sick"

Tre raised an eyebrow, "Isn't that the same as being sick?"

"No"

"Oh..." There was a slight pause in his voice, "Where's Billie Joe?"

I sighed, and slightly prodded the sleeping lump next to me, "Right here"

Tre smirked, "I thought he was gonna look after you?"

I laughed softly, "I'm happy he's asleep...I mean...I love him...he's just, too," I sighed, "I dunno...it seems he cares too much about me"

"Glad to see you two are using the 'L' word"

I looked at him weirdly, "What?"

"Love"

"Oh"

He smiled, "He cares about you..."

I sighed again, "Too much..."

Tre shook his head, "You gotta understand...for the past 2 years you've been in his life...hell, you've been his life," He paused, "So...really...you can't expect him not to care about you"

I nodded slowly, "I know...I just...I wanna get home. I mean, I love New York City...I just love home more"

Tre smiled again, "I get what you mean..."

"Finally...Somebody does"

"We all do...We all love home...It's one of the reason tour sucks so much" Tre shrugged, "I love tour...I love the people...all the fans," He nodded to himself, "Tour is awesome...I mean, Billie Joe met you on tour...in the very end...but none the less on tour...so it really was good for him..But like they say..Home is where the heart is"

I nodded sadly, and glanced over at Billie Joe's sleeping figure. He lay facing me, one hand resting under his head against the pillow, while his other arm lay lazily on the bed, where it had been around my waist before I had sat up, with his mouth slightly open. His eyeliner was smudged around the bottom of his eyes, giving him that creepy, yet cute and innocent look. He made himself look a lot more innocent when sleeping than he really was...

"Yeah..." I muttered, "Why can't Billie Joe see that? We'd be in California in 2 hours!"

He shrugged, "Okay...well...have you 'gotten sick' in the past hour?"

"Yeah..."

"That's why"

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"No one likes to be on a plane when their sick," Tre started, "Trust me...I know. You ever get sick in one of those gay-ass bathrooms?! Holey shit they suck"

I laughed, running my hand through my hair, "I would have just fallen asleep, though"

"No you wouldn't" Tre said, shaking his head, "You HATE flying...therefor you would be a nervous wreck, which would only make you even more sick-"

"I'm not sick!" I snapped, pissed off, "I don't know why everyone thinks I am!"

Billie Joe muttered something in his sleep, before rolling over on his other side, and letting out a long sigh. Tre smirked, watching him before turning back to me.

"Well...look at the bright side" Tre said slowly

I raised an eyebrow, "Whats the bright side...?"

"You get to be taken care of by the 2nd most sexiest guy in America"

I started laughing, "And who is that?"

Tre rolled his eyes, and got up from where he was sitting on the bed, "Billie Joe...dugh"

I laughed again, and slowly shook my head as he went to leave the room.

"Hey Tre?" I called, rubbing my forehead

Tre popped his head through the doorway, "Yeah?"

"If Billie Joe is the second sexiest guy in America...who's the first?"

Tre laughed to himself, and stepped into the room, pointing to himself, "Meh"

I giggled, and shook my head, "I shoulda known"

"Yeah, you shoulda" Tre said, nodding

I laughed once again, "Night Tre"

"Night Mandy"

I sighed, and lay down again, feeling as if I was going to be sick again. I tried to ignore the feeling, and just curled up close to Billie Joe. He hummed softly in his sleep, and turned over to face me, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

***

"What time is it?"

Billie Joe sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Um...I don't know..." He muttered, looking around for a clock

I sighed, and nodded, still laying down.

Billie Joe turned to look at me, and smiled weakly.

"How ya feeling?"

I wasn't gonna lie...I still felt like shit.

I forced a weak smile, "Um...Good"

Okay...so maybe I was gonna lie...

"Really?" Billie Joe asked, producing one of his killer smiles

"No..."

Stupid smile.

Billie Joe tilted his head to the side...

Damn him...he had to stop acting so..."cute"

"You still feel like shit?" He asked

I nodded, "Yeah..."

He sighed, and pressed his cheek against mine smiling softly, "We'll getcha better"

I smiled, "Why do you have to act so damn cute?"

Billie Joe laughed, "It's my charm...I was born with it"

I sighed, "Yesh...I know"

And then much to my despise...the actions from the night before carried on throughout the morning...Billie Joe sitting with me trying to help me feel better..

***

"What time does the flight leave?" I asked Tre

Tre raised an eyebrow, "We're...umm...not leaving yet..."

"What?!" I practically yelled, "What the fuck?! Why not?!"

Tre sighed, and shrugged, "I dunno..."

"Tell me" I snipped, "Tell me why we're not leaving"

"Cuz...we're not"

"Why the fuck not? Why aren't you telling me?"

Tre sighed, "Billie Joe canceled out flights cuz he thinks your sick-"

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled, interrupting him

"No...Listen, Mandy, don't kill Billie Joe-"

"He told me we could leave today!" I snarled, before storming into the lounge part of the suit, where Billie Joe was sitting with Mike, talking and watching Tv.

"Why are we staying?" I growled

Billie Joe looked away from Mike, "Why are you up?" He asked, standing up

"Why the fuck did you cancel the flight?!" I snapped, angrily

Billie Joe blinked, "Mandy...you're sick-"

"NO!" I yelled

Mike just stared at me weirdly, same with Billie Joe. Billie Joe hesitated, before laying his hand on my shoulder, and pulling me against him.

"What's wrong?" Billie Joe asked, kissing the top of my head, "Why are you breaking down?"

I didn't say anything...I just started crying.

Man, I was fucked up. I was never this emotional...Never.

"I don't know" I whispered, wiping my tears away, "I think I'm going mad...I just...I want to get home"

Billie Joe shook his head, "We're staying here until you at least get a little better"

"Billie..." I whispered sadly, "Please...I'm not sick"

He looked at my in my eyes, "Babes...You've been in the damn bathroom all morning sick...you're sick"

"I'm not sick..." I muttered, looking away, "I've told you over and over again..I'm not sick-"

"You are" He said, cutting me off, "Come on...just get back in the bed.."

I didn't try to fight Billie Joe, who lead me into the bedroom.

"Try to get some more rest..." He whispered, leaning over me, "It could only help"

I sighed, "If I feel better will we go home?"

He nodded, "I'll try my best.."

I smiled softly, and kissed his cheek, before laying back down and closing my eyes.

"You need anything, just tell me" He whispered

"Thanks"

"No problem" He said, before lightly kissing my cheek and walking out of the room.

I sighed, before closing my eyes, trying my best to do something that was hard for me...fall asleep during the day.

***

To say I had slept for a while was an understatement.

To say I still felt like crap was also an understatement.

I had slept for what seemed forever, and I still felt like the shittiest pile of shit. I groaned quietly, and sat up, rubbing my head.

I looked over next to me, to see a sleeping Billie Joe. He was sound asleep, with his head resting on both of his arms with his legs crossed still in the same clothes that he had been wearing. I watched him for a moment, before slowly getting up.

It was still light out..in fact, it was only about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Mike, Tre, and Rachel were all sitting on the couch watching some weird movie...Tre getting on Rachel's nerves.

"Tre, stop poking me, dammit" She muttered, hitting his hand

"But you're so poke-able"

She rolled her eyes, "That's great...I feel so lucky"

"You should"

I couldn't help but laugh. They all looked over at me, and smiled.

"You're up" Tre said sounding like a little kid

"Mhm..." I hummed

"Where's Billie Joe?" Tre asked

I nodded to the bedroom, "He's asleep"

Tre laughed, "The idiot was just going in there to check on you quickly"

I laughed softly, "he didn't look like he meant to fall asleep"

Tre shook his head, "He wasn't...no wonder he didn't come back out..."

"Yeah Tre...no wonder"

Tre smirked, as I turned around.

"Where ya going?" He asked

"Back to the bedroom...where Billie Joe is"

"Ahh"

I smiled, and walked back into the bedroom, where Billie Joe was now snoring slightly. I laughed softly again, before laying down next to him, resting my head on his chest. He muttered something, and licked his lips before opening his eyes slowly.

"Mm...What time is it?" He asked blinking a lot

I sighed, "Bout 3"

He nodded slowly, "Man...I came in here at 12"

I laughed, "Tre said you came in here earlier to check on me"

Billie Joe smiled, "I felt bad to just leave you in here...so I came back"

"Aww..."

He laughed, and looked away from me, hugging me closer to him.

"I hate that your," He paused, "Not felling well"

I smiled, "And why's that?"

"Because...I don't know....I just don't like you not feeling well"

I laughed, and kissed his neck softly, "You go all 'sweet, caring, mushy' on me"

"Yeah...well..." He muttered, "I can't help it..."

"Hey, I never said I didn't like it"

Billie Joe laughed again, "So you love my soft side?"

"Of course..."

He put on a cocky smile, and kissed my forehead, "You just can't help yourself....Cuz you know I'm so damn sexy"

I sighed, "Such a big ego for such a little man"

"Hey, I don't have a big ego" He protested

"Sure Mr. Billie Joe...Sure"

He rolled his eyes playfully, and turned over, curling up next to me.

"You don't...feel warm" He muttered, placing his hand on my forehead, "You're actually cool"

I raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Mhm" He hummed, "Maybe it was something you ate"

I nodded, "I think so..."

"Do you still feel sick?" He asked

I hesitated, before nodding slowly, "Yeah.."

"Hmm...that's weird"

I went to say something, when Tre popped his head through the door.

"Yo bitches, what up?!"

Billie Joe and I looked at each other.

"I've been with him practically my whole life...and yet he still scares me" Billie Joe muttered, shaking his head

I laughed, and shook my head, while Billie Joe sat up, beckoning Tre over.

"Tell me if she's warm, or if it's just me" He said to Tre

Tre stalked over to where Billie Joe and I lay on the bed, and placed his hand on my forehead. He looked at me, and shook his head.

"You're cold, kid" He muttered, looking at me, "You sure your sick?"

I glared at him, "No Tre. I usually puke all day for no fuckin reason"

He sighed, and looked down at me...and for once he wasn't laughing or joking back. He just looked at me. Billie Joe looked at me, and then Tre, confused at why it seemed we were both having a staring contest.

"Ugh...Mandy...? Tre...?"

We both looked away from each other, to Billie Joe.

"What?" I asked

Billie Joe raised an eyebrow, "You two were starting to freak me out..."

I looked back at Tre, who swallowed, and looked at me once again, before snapping out of whatever he was in. He looked at Billie Joe, and nodded.

"I'm fine" He muttered

Billie Joe raised an eyebrow, "Okay..."

Billie Joe turned to me, "Is he okay..." He whispered from the side of his mouth

I shrugged, "I dunno..."

Tre looked at me, giving me a sympathetic look...which only confused me even more.

"I'll be out...there" Tre said, pointing to the lounge

"Okay..." I said slowly

Tre turned around, and walked out of the room leaving Billie Joe and I very confused. Billie Joe turned over on the bed, and looked at me.

"I'm fuckin confused" He muttered

I nodded, "Me too"

Billie Joe shrugged, "Maybe there's somethin up with him"

I sighed, "You think?"

Billie Joe laughed softly, before resting his head on my shoulder, burying his nose in my neck.

"It is weird though" He muttered into my neck, "How you're sick...yet you don't have a fever"

"Mmmhhmmm" I hummed, biting my lip.

"But it does happen at times, right?" He asked

"I dunno....never to me" I whispered

He hummed softly, burying his head more into my neck while I ran my hand through his hair.

"In time...you'll get over it" He whispered softly into my neck, gently rubbing my other arm, "It's probably just some weird-ass cold...like remember the one I got randomly at Tre's?"

I nodded, "Yeah...but then again you were warm when you had that"

"True...But I got over it..."

I smiled, "Yup..."

I felt him sigh against my neck, before kissing it lightly, over and over again, until I dozed off once more.

***

"You two sleep a lot" Tre pointed out, walking into the bedroom, "But then again...you probably need it. I mean, most nights you probably spend fucking...right?"

I sighed, and shook my head while moving closer to Billie Joe, who was still sound asleep.

"You've got the horniest mind there is, Tre" I muttered, "And besides...I have every right to fall asleep. As people say, I'm sick-"

"I don't think your sick" He started, "And I'll take that as a compliment..not every sex god can be born with a horny mind"

"God?" I asked, "Who died and named you god?"

"My dog died and named me god" He replied

I raised an eyebrow, "You're dog...? Tre, your dog is still alive"

Tre rolled his eyes playfully, "Anyway..before you became obsessed with my dog-"

"I was NEVER obsessed with your dog"

"You abandon Billie Joe for him every time you were at my house!" He protested

"No I don't!" I snipped

He sighed again, "ANYWAY! I don't think your sick"

I raised an eyebrow again, "We went over this..."

"No," He shook his head, "I mean..I think your-"

But he was cut off by Billie Joe yawning, and sitting up. He rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes, and looked at Tre and I.

"Morning" He muttered, shaking his head

I raised an eyebrow, "Billie...it's like 5 o'clock..same day"

"Oh...well then I take that back"

I laughed, and kissed his cheek, before turning back to Tre.

"What do you think I am?" I asked him

Billie Joe looked between us, confused again.

"Never mind" Muttered Tre, "I...forgot"

I shrugged to Billie Joe, who now looked even more confused.

"Okay..."

Tre turned around, and left the room. I stared at where he had been standing for a moment

Billie Joe raised an eyebrow, before laying back down half of him on top of me.

"What's up with Tre?" He asked, burying his head back into my neck, nipping lightly at is.

"I...don't know" I muttered, "He's been acting weird..."

"Mhhmm" He hummed

I sighed, and sat up. Billie Joe sat up next to me, nudging me, and pushing me down gently.

"What happened to you saying I should rest and that I was sick...?" I asked, watching Billie Joe crawl over me

He raised an eyebrow, and rolled his eyes playfully, leaning over me.

"I can't fuckin help myself" He muttered

"That's cuz you're a dog"

He smirked, and pressed his lips against my neck for what felt the 1,000th time.

"Bow fucking wow" He whispered

"Hey, Billie you wanna-Woah!"

Billie Joe practically flew off from over me, landing next to me.

Tre stood in the doorway, an amused look on his face.

"And both of you act so innocent when I bring up how you two are literally fuck heads"

I groaned, and sat up.

"You are the biggest-" I started

"Hey, hey now play nice" Tre interrupted, starting to laugh

I glared at him, and shook my head.

"So what do you want?" I muttered

"We were all going out...you know..." Tre mumbled

I sighed, "Thanks Tre...Invite everyone to go out to a bar and leave me here..."

"Hey, I'll stay here" Billie Joe piped up, "I mean...the last thing I need to do is go get trashed when Mandy's back here sick"

I smiled, and kissed his cheek. Billie Joe smiled, snaking his arm around my waist.

Tre stuck out his tongue, "You two make me sick at times..."

I raised an eyebrow, "Why? Cuz we're not fucking...?"

"Haha" Tre muttered, "But I'll stay here..I mean, it'd be better if I did"

Billie Joe looked at Tre surprised, "What?"

"I'll stay here, with Mandy...I mean..." He paused, trying to think of what to say, "If we all come back drunk...and you two fuck bunnies are fucking...you're gonna be in deep shit...cuz we'll all be drunk" He muttered, stumbling over his words

Billie Joe shook his head, "You probably won't even make it back to the suit you'll all be so pissed"

Tre sighed, "Just...go. I mean...I really need to stay away from the booze-"

"Holey shit," I said, faking a gasp, "Are you sick!?"

Tre glared at me, shaking his head.

"Come on Billie Joe...just go out for the night..."

Billie Joe shook his head, "Nah-"

"Come fuckin on!" Tre snapped

Billie Joe and I looked at each other, and then at Tre.

"Yeah...Billie Joe...go out with Mike and Rachel...I mean, you haven't talked too much to them in the past days"

"Fine" Billie Joe said bitterly, "I'll fucking go if it makes both of you so god damn happy"

He got up from where he was sitting next to me, and jumped off the bed without another word. Shit. Now he was mad at me. I didn't want him to be mad..but it was obvious whatever Tre had wanted to say couldn't be said in front of him...

I looked sadly at Tre, before laying back down. Tre came over and sat on the bed next to me.

"Sorry..." Tre muttered, shaking me a little, "I...didn't mean for him to get mad"

"It's fine" I whispered sadly, not looking at him.

Billie Joe stormed back into the room, grabbing his jacket from the chair. He walked over to me, kissed my cheek, mumbling a small "bye" and walking out.

My eyes watered, as I heard the door to the suit slam shut. One of my odd mood swings hit me again as I let a few tears fall from my eyes.

Fucking mood swings...but then again, as of then Billie Joe seemed to be having one, too.

Tre sighed, "I...we...really need to talk, Mandy"

I looked up at him, "About what?"

Tre got up, and beckoned me out into the lounge. I sighed, and followed him out to where he was looking through the mini-fridge.

"Well...?" I asked, looking at him

Tre sighed, "I...I don't think you're sick..."

"We went over this..2 times" I muttered, "Is this what you needed to talk-"

"I think you're pregnant"