‹ Prequel: Chucky

Chucky 2: The Wrath Of Evil

Chapter 4

...Night of when Billie, Mike, and Clara get back which is around 11:47 PM...
Mike and Clara got out of the cramped car and were tackled by Amanda.
“OMG!!! I’ve missed you guys so much!!” she exclaimed as she gave them all a hug and they almost fell over.
“Someone’s happy to see us,” said Mike.
“I’ll say. Swear she hasn’t seen us in a lifetime,” said Clara.
“What, you guys didn’t miss us?” Amanda asked.
“Yeah, duh! Of course we did. If you’re looking for Billie, he’s passed out in the back. He fell asleep on the way here.” Clara went inside with Mike to where Tré was waiting.
Amanda went to the back of the car and opened the door on the end of where Billie’s head was. She sat down on the floor between the two seats. Slowly, she took her finger and tapped it really hard on his forehead.
“Ouch! Quit it!” he said.
“Quit what?” she replied, still poking his head.
“That. Come here you.” He sat up a little and kissed her. “How have you been? I missed you.”
“Missed you too Billie Joe. I can’t believe you guys left me here with him. I swear I broke something this week just from laughing so much. Never again because my stomach hurts now.”
Billie just laughed. “I should have warned you about that.”
“Yeah, probably should have.” She leaned over and kissed him again.
“Let’s go inside, huh? I want to see Tré, too.”
“Alright, come on. It’s a bit of a mess in there though. He wouldn’t let me clean it.” They got out of the car and went inside. And it was a mess, which helped hid the doll hiding in the rubbish.
“Hey my man! How are ya?” Billie said. “What happened to you?”
“Oh, not bad. I just had a small accident.”
“Looks like someone beat your ass,” added Mike.
“Well...”
“Who kicked your ass Tré? Did you try to sneak into another club and get busted by a bouncer?”
“No, actually... Um... Amanda did it,” he said kind of ashamed. All eyes fell on her in astonishment.
“Heh...,” she said as she shrugged her shoulders. “I didn’t mean to! He was asking for it! I swear!”
“Really, and what did he do?” asked Billie.
“Um... Tré? Why don’t you tell them?”
“Well... Let’s go watch TV!” With that, he led them all into the living room to watch TV.