‹ Prequel: Chucky

Chucky 2: The Wrath Of Evil

Chapter 5

Once again, let me set how the setting is now: there is a couch and a chair that is next to the couch at an angle. In front of these is a coffee table and in front of that, a TV. Billie and Amanda are on the couch; Amanda lying on the couch head on Billie’s lap. Mike and Clara are on the floor beside the chair in which Tré is sitting. Oh yeah, and it’s about midnight. Now you know what the area looks like.

Anyway....
“Is this popcorn any good?” Clara asked as she grabbed a piece of it.
“Um... It’s at your own risk,” replied Tré, remembering the sour popcorn.
She took it and ate it. “Wtf! How old is this? It tastes horrible!”
“Ah, well, that would be because you ate one of the sour ones. Tré was unfortunate to come across one too. It was quite funny,” replied Amanda.
“I see what you mean. It is funny!” said Billie. Mike agreed.
“I warned you,” said Tré. Clara just rolled her eyes. “So how was your ride here?”
“Well... it’s difficult to say,” replied Billie.
“That bad huh?”
“Yeah. ‘Mom and Dad’ weren’t too sure about Clara. But in the end, we got them to love her,” said Mike.
“That’s good...”yawned Amanda.
“Why don’t you go to bed?” asked Clara.
“I’m fine. I want to talk to you guys for a bit yet,” she replied.
“You guys set a date yet?” asked Tré.
“Not yet. But we’re getting there,” replied Mike. As they went off talking about wedding stuff, slowly Amanda fell asleep. It was about 1:55 in the morning.
“Hey, is she sleeping or something?” asked Tré.
“Looks like it. I’ll be back; I’ll go put her in her room. Where she staying at?” asked Billie.
“Down the hall, second door on the left,” Tré said. After that he continued to talk to Mike and Clara about the wedding while Billie took Amanda to her room. When he got there, she started to wake up. The doll was hiding under the bed ever so quietly as he watched his plan progress.
“Hey there,” he smiled as he put her on the bed and covered her up.
“Hey...,” she yawned.
“You never answered my question. What did Tré do for you to hurt him? And what happened to your neck?” he asked as her hair fell from the side of her face to reveal the mark. She was silent. “Mandy? You still awake?”
“Yeah...”
“Can you answer me?” He sat down on the side of the bed beside her.
“He... He didn’t do anything... It’s more of a ‘we’ than a ‘he’.”
“Then... What did you two do?”
She bit her lip, took a deep breath and said, “Please, don’t get mad at us ok? Promise me.”
“Promise.”
She sighed. “Ok... About 3 or so days ago, Tré and I were sitting in the living room watching a couple movies. We both had a couple, well quite a few more than a couple, beers than what we should have.” She paused, expecting Billie Joe to start yelling at her, but he stayed silent so she went on. “After we got done watching the last movie, which of course was a horror flick which I absolutely hate, I was really scared.” She sighed. “Remember now, we were both really drunk. I... I asked him if I could sleep in his room with me because I was scared and he said that it would be alright with him. So, while we were going down the hall, he kissed me.” She paused and grimaced expecting something, but Billie still didn’t do anything. He was still silent intently listening. “An....And when we got into his room, well... We sort of... Well we did actually... Slept togeth...”
“Stop. Just stop. I don’t want to hear anymore!” he slammed his fist down on the table beside the bed. Amanda jumped. “You...You...Why?!” he demanded.
“I....I...He...You promised you wouldn’t get mad. *sigh* I don’t know Billie. We were drunk and I don’t know why we did it. I’m re-”
He didn’t like that answer and cut her off. “I DON’T KNOW ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH! WHY?”
Down the hall, Mike and Clara had gone to bed upstairs, but Tré was still down stairs watching TV. He heard Amanda and Billie yelling.
“I DON’T KNOW WHY! WE WERE DRUNK! I DIDN’T MEAN TO!” Amanda yelled back.
Tré ran down the hall and opened the door, finding Amanda standing less than six inches away from Billie’s face yelling right back at him. Billie’s hands were clenched in fists and his knuckles were white.
“WHO DID IT FIRST HUH? DID YOU START ON HIM OR DID HE START ON YOU?!”
“WHY DOES THAT MATTER? I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN YOU!”
Billie slammed his fist again down on the nightstand, knocking over the lamp. “What...what do you mean by that?” he asked slightly scared.
“I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID IN SIOUX CITY. WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR, AN IDIOT?!”
“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?”
“YOU FUCKED CLARA JUST LIKE TRE AND I DID, BUT WE WERE DRUNK SO YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO BE SCREAMING AT ME.”
“THAT MAY BE SO BUT I EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO TRUST YOU!”
“And I you Billie and I you,” she said ending the argument there and walking out the door past Tré.