‹ Prequel: Chucky

Chucky 2: The Wrath Of Evil

Chapter 7

“How do you get up there Tré?”
“Did you find her?”
“On the roof, right?”
He smiled. “Go upstairs, to the top floor; go into the third bedroom on the right. Open the closet and look to your right. In the corner, there is a door. Open it. Inside there is a staircase that leads up to the roof.”
“How did she know about it?”
“I showed her.”
With that, she left and did what Tré said, ending up on the roof of his house. Slowly she opened the door that lead to the outside. On the other side of the roof, she saw her, just laying there. “Amanda?”
“Damn... now I owe Tré five bucks...”
“Glad to see you too.”
“Sorry.”
“What did he do?” she asked as she went and sat by Amanda.
“Huh? Oh, nothing. It’s what I did. It doesn’t matter. Let’s just go inside. I’m cold and tired.” Amanda tried to get up but Clara pulled her back down.
“No, you’re going to tell me.”
“Go ask Tré. I’m not going to repeat it again. It’s his turn,” she said annoyed.
“But I want you to tell me. Please?”
“Fine. You want to know? Do you really want to know?”
“Yes I do.”
She looked at her straight in the eyes, unblinking, and said, “Tré and I fucked each other one night while we were drunk.” Then, she got up and stopped at the door, looked back, then disappeared through the door not saying another word to her. Soon after, Clara followed her. She went back into the kitchen and sat at the table with Amanda and Tré, waiting for Mike and Billie to get back from looking down stairs.
“Damn it Tré, where is she? She’s been gone for 2 hours now,” Mike said as he came up the stairs.
“Why don’t you just look?” he replied.
“Don’t be smart with me Tré, this isn’t the time,” said Billie.
“I’m not. Just look. She’s right here safe and sound, just like I said she would be.”
“Amanda! OMG, I thought something bad happened to you. Don’t ever do that again.” He gave her a hug.
“My god, you sound just like dad. Get a grip.” She just sat there.
“I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have blown up at you. I was angry that’s all. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”
“Do you forgive us?”
“Yes.”
“Then I forgive you.”
He went over to Tré. “Hey, I’m sorry I blew up on you too. And I forgive both of you. Please forgive me?”
“Yeah, I can’t stay mad at you forever,” he replied.
“And thank you Clara for finding her.”
“You’re welcome,” she replied.
“Hey, where’s my five bucks Amanda?” asked Tré.
Amanda took out her wallet and gave him five dollars. “Here you go, five dollars.”
“Um... Someone mind clueing me in here?” asked Mike.
“Billie and I just got in a fight over something that happened and he got mad so I left and then Clara found me and now he’s apologizing for blowing up at us. That’s all,” answered Amanda.
“I’m still lost.”
“Later...,” said Clara. “Much later.”