So Wishes Do Come True...

The fans. They were all so crazy. They were stalkers, all of them, of every age. They were all screaming and crazy; it drove them nuts.

Image
(Banner by: JonasGrl818)

Of course, that was before all three of them wished that all the fame would go away. I guess wishing stars really do work...

And now the Jonas Brothers, world-renounced popstars, find out that they had quit music after the release of their first album, It's About Time. They never signed with Hollywood Records. They never went on tour with Miley Cyrus. They never dated Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, or Zoe Meyers. They never performed at the AMA's in 2007. They were never up for a Grammy. They never moved out to California. They never met Demi Lovato or starred in Camp Rock. And, most of all, they never promised to stay pure until marriage.

They were never truly the Jonas Brothers.

They're exactly where they would've been if they had never hit it big: Joe and Kevin attending college close to home in New Jersey, Nick going through hazardous high school, Frankie in elementary school, their dad working as a pastor, and their mom working from home. But they aren't a close knit family like they had been whenever they were on the road before they made the wish that changed their lives.

Joe never owned 3,000,000 pairs of Ray Bans.

Kevin never owned dozens of guitars.

Nick stopped writing songs, and never went back to Broadway. He gave up the dream he had as a kid.

And now, after realizing that the wish they had made last night came true, can they live with the fact that they were never famous, and that they will never be famous again? Will they be okay, or will they go mad?

And, will they fins themselves before it's too late?

It's the Jonas Brothers life in a whole new perspective.

CAUTION!: Read only if you can bear imagining the world being Jonas-less.