Status: Hiatus

I Hope You're Happy With Yourself

.004 I Hope You're Happy With Yourself

It was extremely awkward hanging out with Pouyan and his friends. They actually scared me shitless. They were on drugs. I kid you not. Their pupils were the size of UFOs. Pouyan had to make Jamie go inside cause apparently I stepped on a ladybug who was meant to marry Jamie and Jamie wanted revenge. I sat wide eyed on a swing as Pouyan cursed under his breath.
"Pamela I'm really sorry about Jamie. He's fucked up to no end."
"IT'S FUCKED UP SHE KILLED MY FIANCE! WHY FIONA!? WHY!?" Jamie screamed out a window. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. This kid was a full out freak. DJ left because he said he had a 'business meeting' yeah selling god knows what in some alley way. Tyson was currently inside trying to get is Pouyan's sisters pants. And by the sounds coming out from the house he was very successful in his endeavors.
"Your friends freak me out." I stated simply.
"Diddo babe." I smiled when he called me babe. It was like little visions ran through my head of me waking up next to him and him saying good morning babe. pet names. But I was getting way ahead of myself. He's gonna be something famous. Like a male model or like on TV or something. I mean he's gorgeous. Share it with the masses and save the world cure fucking world hunger? Steve, another one of Pouyan's eccentric friends was wandering around the yard with a bottle of Jose Cuervo is his hand. I thought he would break the glass the way he was clutching onto it for dear life. Like he was a fat kid with asthma that just ran a mile and was handed an oxygen tank.
"You're not really blond are you?" Pouyan asked fingering a few strands of my hair.
"Oh no. Brunette. Trust me, worst mistake of my life. I hate it." Pouyan chucked and ran his hand down my arm. Dude was he super touchy feely or what!? Well I can't say that I really minded. It's not like I said no or cringed or anything. I liked him touching me. It was refreshing. I wanted him so bad, I took whatever I could get my hands on. He just chuckled watching me. I could tell from watching him he was a very visual and hands on person. He observed and then he touched. He wanted to know how his senses reacted to things. They said that curiosity killed the cat and then satisfaction brought it back. And I'll tell you right now, i bet you $500 that Pouyan and I can give each other immense amounts of satisfaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short. Oh well its 8AM and I still haven't slept