Status: Completed.

From the Wreckage We All Rise.

Image
thank you to:Little Mizz Zuicide for the banner.

She was walking down the busy streets in New York, her backpack swung over her shoulder and her hood up. She had her arms wrapped tightly around her middle, trying to protect herself from the cold and also trying to protect the child growing inside of her.

It was raining, her make up was smudge by both the rain and the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

She heard a car honk coming from behind her and saw a cab stopping next to her. The door opened and a hand appeared, grabbing her wrist and pulling her inside before the same hand closed the door and the cab drove off.

“Where to now?” asked the cab driver, looking at them from the rear-view mirror.

The man whose hands pulled her inside looked at her as she bit her lip, trying to think of somewhere to go…

She took a deep breath but he replied for her:

“Back to the airport.”


Image
A big thank you to Little Mizz Zuicide for the kickass banner =)
<3

Disclaimer: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold, Valary, Good Charlotte but I do own Perfect Nightmare and the other original characters that will come along the way ...
Steal it, I'll take a plane from France to kick your ass,
Don't say I didn't warn you =D
  1. Chapter 1.
    “I think it’s best if we go our separate ways.."
  2. Chapter 2.
    “I had a dream last night…”
  3. Chapter 3.
    “It’s your home.” She said. “It’s California.”
  4. Chapter 4.
    “If he’s here, you might see him, doesn’t mean I’ll tell you who he is.”
  5. Chapter 5.
    I couldn’t help but wish my life was as simple as theirs.
  6. Chapter 6.
    What was that? Was it something like: ‘let’s kill Adeline!’… Like going here wasn’t enough, I need to watch this…
  7. Chapter 7.
    So many things that seemed so insignificant at the time became a huge part of my life and were part of the reason why I am where I am now, sitting in this car, on my way back to the place where I spent the best days of my life…
  8. Chapter 8.
    “Are you aware that at any moment, one of the girls is going to come in to see if we’re awake?” he asked with a small smile. I groaned and rested my head on the pillow.
  9. Chapter 9.
  10. Chapter 10.
    “I mean what I said” he whispered in my ear before he kissed my temple and took my hand in his, linking our fingers. I took a deep breath and my face broke in a huge smile.
  11. Chapter 11.
    I exchanged a worried glance with Billy as Aiden and Angelina were now standing next to each other, lost for words.
  12. Chapter 12.
    “This is an early birthday present for you my dear friend, I found this on the beach and thought you might like it. My apologize though, I didn’t had the time to wrap it.”
  13. Chapter 13.
    “Happy belated birthday.”
  14. Chapter 14.
    That was unpredictable, I never thought Aiden would react this way, I thought he was going to throw a tantrum or something…
  15. Chapter 15.
    If it wasn’t for her blond hair, I could have mistook her for someone else, except that she would have her head resting on my chest.
  16. Chapter 16.
    Today must be on my top 5 of the best days of my life. Seriously, we spent the day with our father, who just happened to be Synyster ***ing Gates! How great is that seriously?
  17. Chapter 17.
    I looked at my father only to see that the nervous look he had before was now replaced by adoration. He loved her, there was no doubt about it.
  18. Chapter 18.
    “Your father might not be too happy with me if I show you this, but Suzy would have showed it to you one day sooner or later.”
  19. Chapter 19.
  20. Chapter 20.
    “Who’s that?” asked Aiden from the living room. I guess he was pointing at one of the numerous pictures that were hanging on the wall in Ash and Jimmy’s living room.
  21. Chapter 21.
    "You might be a hero in his eyes but you sure aren't in mine.”
  22. Chapter 22.
    I must be a masochist to put up with his shit, but he is my son and regardless of everything he did and will probably do, I'll always love him no matter what.
  23. Chapter 23.
    The first song I heard was familiar... I knew it by heart, I knew it, but for some reasons, the lyrics I remembered weren't the same in that song...
  24. Chapter 24.
    And then, with one hand she covered Celia's eyes as she flipped him off with the other. I blinked. My mother just gave the bird to Synyster Gates.
  25. Chapter 25.
    It was great to realise that Brian and I could get on well without being awkward and stuff. We were both adults, and we were finally acting like ones.
  26. Chapter 26.
    "We can always try Lyn, please…”
  27. Chapter 27.
    She was going down today.