Sequel: The Truth Hurts Worse

Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

Chapter 25

It was their last show.

It felt like it had gone way too quickly for Pete’s taste, but now this meant they had a month off before they started their international dates. He was excited knowing that as soon as they returned home to Chicago, he’d get to sleep in his own bed in his own home for several, wonderful weeks. He had the chance to babysit Katy for a week as well, while Patrick and Luci were off on a mini getaway. He was probably most excited for that.

He stayed off to stage left, watching the first opening act. He didn’t have to get ready just yet, and he wanted a chance to see the boys perform. Pete was disappointed he didn’t spend much more time with any of the boys, but he had been informed that both boys were eligible for a record contract with Victory Records, which is based out of their hometown of Chicago. So he knew they were constantly busy getting material ready for their record while they worked on the shows.

Pete stretched his arms out and sighed, heading back to the dressing room. As he got closer, he could hear shouting. Sounded like Luci was screaming – again – at someone. Swearing, he hurried his pace to the dressing room. When he opened the door, he was stopped in his tracks.

She was sitting back with Joe, playing on his DS and screaming while Joe laughed. Patrick was sitting at a table with his laptop, Katy sitting on his knee and typing on the keys. Andy was talking with one of the members of security. No one really noticed Pete right away. And he was fine with that.

He sauntered in and forced himself between Joe and Luci, stretching his arms out behind their shoulders. “Ahh, last night, everyone!” He announced, grinning. “Let’s party hard!”

Joe nodded in agreement, grinning. “Alright, I’m up for that!” He replied, cackling. “You gonna join us, Luci?” He glanced at the girl who was still clutching his DS, an angry expression on her face.

“Oh, hell no. Last time I went out with you guys, I wound up knocked up.” She growled, tapping the DS screen violently with the stylus. “Dammit, kill it, Link, kill it!” Joe looked frightened, watching her. She finally swore and handed the system back to him, rubbing her face. Pete shrugged and looked over at Patrick.

“Paaatrick! You’ll come out with us, right?” Pete asked, pouting. Patrick shrugged, his eyes never leaving his computer screen. He whispered something to Katy and pointed to something on laptop. She giggled and clicked away on the touch pad. Pete sighed and looked over at Andy. “What about you?”

Andy shrugged as well and Pete wanted to cry. Two out of the four were going for sure! He had to get the rest of the boys to come. Luci saw how agitated he was becoming and sighed, rubbing his leg. “Guys, go out tonight, okay? Last night on this tour and then you have about a 4 week break.” She paused. “And you know you’ll never hear the end of it from Pete if you bail tonight.”

//

They were finally home. Pete insisted they go out, again, before Luci and Patrick left for their small vacation. Andy offered to stay with Luci and Katy, wanting to keep them company while the other boys went out.

The boys ended up staying out all night, all into the next day.

Well, at least Patrick did.

He woke up the next morning, feeling extremely hung over. Patrick sat up in the bed, rubbing his face. It took him only a brief second to realize he wasn’t home.

And he was naked.

And next to him in bed was the last person he had wanted to see.

Ellie smiled up at him, sitting up. “Well, good morning there.” She purred, kissing his cheek. Patrick covered his mouth and hurried to the bathroom, shutting himself in there. Ellie pouted and tossed her hair back before climbing out after him. “That’s no way to say good morning, you know!”

Patrick coughed a bit before washing his mouth out. He shut his eyes, hoping to remember what happened last night. Vaguely, he remembered sitting at the bar while Joe and Pete were on the dance floor. Some gorgeous bartender was giving him drinks all night, saying they were on the house. He normally wasn’t a heavy drinker, and he had learned his lesson after the Seattle show. But really, all Patrick had was four of these drinks before he started feeling loopy.

Apparently he needed to stay out of bars now.

Ellie opened the door, tossing his clothes at him. “Here, baby, you should probably get going. Your friends are in a room two doors down and we can’t be seen leaving together.” Patrick was amazed, yet disgusted, at how calm she was.

“W-What the hell did you do to me?” He asked, frantically pulling on his clothes. Ellie shrugged, handing him his jacket and hat.

“We were both pretty drunk. You kept telling me to drink along with you, saying you wanted a pretty lady to keep you comfortable.” She replied, giving him another pout. “So, we had wonderful, drunk sex. Best fuck of my life, too.”

Patrick shook his head, putting his hat on. “This shouldn’t have happened! It was a mistake, okay!” He shouted, pushing past her. “I have a girlfriend – who I love very much! We…fuck, you have to keep quiet about this. I’ll do anything… give you money or something. Just keep quiet, please?”

Ellie considered this, pressing her lips together thoughtfully. “Mm… more nights like this… and we’ll see, babe. I’ll leave that girlfriend of yours alone, just so long as we can have more fun together…”

Patrick shuddered, trying to think this over. He couldn’t understand how this even happened. How this problem got so far. He just knew he really fucked up this time.

And he had a feeling this was all going to get worse as it went along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sort of filler, but not really.

This tour is ended.

The sequel will pick up AFTER the boys get back from the second leg in Europe. :] Ellie is going to play a bit more of a larger role in the next story, too. There will be more angsts, fights, etc.

Thank you to all who have read this, whether you liked it or not. :] <3 It means a lot to me.