The Beginning of Forever

I'm Just Worried

*Rory’s POV*

“Night Billy.” I got off the couch and walked towards him. I bent down to kiss his cheek. It was 11:30 at night.

“Night, Rory.” I walked into Jacob’s room and got in the bed. Jacob still wasn’t home yet. There was nothing wrong. I’m sure I would know. He was only dealing with Leah.

Or at least that is what I kept telling myself.

I thought of the bad things that could happen more often then the Leah deal. Why would it take two and a half hours to deal with something as simple as bringing someone to the clearing? What could he really be doing?

I wanted him home. I need to be sure nothing was wrong.

Em? I asked in my head.

Yeah, Rory. What’s up? Embry answered.

You haven’t heard anything from the other boys, have you?

No, but I’m positive that Jacob is okay.

I don’t know. Don’t you think he would have called or something? He always would. That’s just him.

He probably just forgot.

That makes me feel so much better, Em. Thank you. I thought, obviously sarcastic.

Not forgot, like forgot about you. He’s dealing with Leah. He’s got a lot on his hands.

Two and a half hours for bringing someone to the clearing? Don’t you think that’s a little medieval?

Hey, Rory. I’m sure everything is just fine. I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but I was kind of sleeping.

Sorry. Night, Embry.

Night, Rory.

Where could he be?

I had to stop thinking about it. I closed my eyes and took the deepest breath I could.

*~*~*~*

I was walking on the road to the clearing. It was dark outside. I got up the courage to go check out what was taking Jacob so long.

That’s when I saw him. He was walking the other way on the other side of the road. I smiled, glad he was okay. I knew he could see me because he picked up his arm and waved.

He stepped out in the road. When he got to the middle a horn went off. I looked around him. I was so focused on just him. He turned, too. Then suddenly, everything started slowing down.

He faced the car now. I stopped on the sidewalk just watching things unfold. The car turned to the right, but ended up swerving. The car slid sideways.

Ror, I love you. I shook my head. This wasn’t happening. Then it hit him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun-Dun-Duuuuuuuuuuuun!!!! Everybody about now is probably wondering what's going on. But you are not going to find out until next week. Hahahahaha!!! I'm so mean. Not really. But it doesn't matter. Because as I was told recently, I'm beautiful. Mimi you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks, guys.

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor