The Beginning of Forever

This Girl Is An Angel

It took us a while to get there. Seemed like forever. I still don’t like car rides.

“Why didn’t we run? If they know about us, why not just flaunt it in their faces?”

“This is part of what me and the guys were talking about last night. They said if we were to come, not to come as wolves. If we did, they’d probably figure something was wrong.”

“Oh.”

“But that’s great. Because then Bella wouldn’t feel threatened.” I nodded. Then looked out the window. “We’re here.” The house was huge. It had a lot of windows which I found a bit odd. The outside of the house was beautiful. Unlike any house I’ve ever seen before. Even when I was in Jacksonville.

He parked the car and we both got out. We walked up to the front door and stood there.

“Aren’t we gonna knock?”

“Give it a second.” Just then the door was opened, just enough to see a tall, light haired guy with golden eyes. I instantly regretted taking in his scent. As I did, I scrunched up my nose, smelling something unbearably sweet. Jacob leaned down to whisper in my ear.

“He has that effect on people.”

“Jacob.” The guy nodded.

“Cullen.”

“Alice.” He said in a normal voice. He opened the door wider. A small girl appeared. She had black hair in a pixie cut. She looked almost like a fairy. “I found why you stopped seeing things.” This was the girl Jacob said could see the future.

“Hello, Jacob.” The girl said.

“Alice.”

“Bella would be so glad that you are hear. I’m afraid she’s out with Renesmee.”

“Renesmee?” Jacob asked. “I thought it was a boy.”

“That’s what Bella thought, too.” The guy said.

“What did I think?” I heard the voice, but I didn’t see the person yet.

“It appears you have a visitor, love.” I grabbed Jacob’s hand because the guy was sending him glares.

“Who is it?” The door was opened wider. Then I saw her. She had long, brown hair that was wavy. Her eyes weren’t the chocolate brown Jacob said they were. Towards the pupil they were the same gold as Edward and Alice. On the outside, though, they were bright red. On her hip there was a little girl. She looked six and had curly gold hair and chocolate eyes. “Jake!” she ran forward, passing the child off to the guy. She threw her arms around Jacob’s neck and he dropped my hand to respond. I was a bit upset. I glanced at the guy. He seemed strained. He caught my eye and I quickly looked away.

“Hey, Bella.” He said, pulling back.

“What took you so long to visit?” Bella asked. Jacob grabbed my hand again, making me cheer up and forgive him for dropping it.

“I needed some time. Then yesterday,” he paused wrapping his arm around my waist. “this one…” he smiled at me. “convinced me that I wanted to come. Bella, this is my girlfriend, Lorelei.”

“Rory, actually.” I added.

“Hi. I’m Bella. This is my husband, Edward.” Finally I found a name. He smiled. The first time I’d seen him smiled since he opened the door.

“Hey.” Edward nodded.

“Come in, both of you. Take a seat.” All three of them led us into the living room. Jacob and I took a seat on the couch. Bella took the child from Ed and took a seat in a chair to the side. “Jake, you have someone to meet as well. This is Renesmee, my daughter.” I looked at the child. She was incredibly cute. She had the most perfect chubby cheeks a child could have that were hugged by her perfect gold ringlets. Renesmee brought her hand to Bella’s face. “Yes, baby. That is Uncle Jake.”

“Uncle?” Jacob asked.

“She remembers you.”

“How do you know?”

“Her gift. When she touches you, she can show you a past memory she has had.” Renesmee reached her hands out towards me and Jacob. “You want to hug Uncle Jake?”

“No.” she said. Her voice was like angels singing. She reached her hand to Bella’s face again. “Oh.” Ed walked forward.

“Nessie, I’m not so sure.” He said.

“Rory!” she screamed. I froze. Was I imagining this? I looked a Jacob. Then at Bella. And finally my eyes drifted to Renesmee.

“What?” I asked her. She reached her arms out again. I looked at Bella. I just sat there. When Nessie got impatient, she pushed herself out of Bella’s arms and walked towards me. Jacob asked Bella a question. I was too focused on this little girl to realize what he was asking. Why did she want to come to me?

She stopped in front of me and placed a tiny hand on my cheek. I froze, eyes wide.

“What is she doing?” Jacob asked, grabbing my arm.

“I don’t know.” Bella replied. “What is she showing her?”

“She’s showing Rory her memories of you and Jacob before she was born. When she was ‘killing’ you.”

“Rory? Can you hear me?” Just then there was a white light and she flashed to another memory.

*Memory*Renesmee’s POV*
Jake started to pump Mommy’s heart slower and slower.

“Go, then,” Daddy snapped. He hit Jake’s hands away, and took his place. He straightened out his broken fingers. Daddy’s started to push Mommy’s heart faster.

“She’s not dead,” he growled. “She’s going to be fine.” Jake didn’t respond. He seemed bit out of it. A tear fell off his face and he walked out of the room.

*End Of Memory*Normal POV*

Renesmee removed her hand from my face and I stared at her for a moment. “Rory? Are you okay?” I heard Jacob say next to me.

“Why did you show me that?” I asked her, not really expecting an answer.

“So you know exactly what happened. So you know exactly why Uncle Jake feels bad for leaving Mamma.” I looked at Jacob, hiding his face. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

Stop it. Jacob nodded. Ed froze. Bella whipped her head around.

“Rory?” I looked at him. “Do you know what Jacob is?”

“Yeah, I know. He’s a werewolf. I’m one, too.” Then he moved, faster than I’d ever seen anyone move. Renesmee wasn’t in front of me anymore. “What’s wrong?”

“You will not hurt my daughter.” Ed said.

“Like she would?” Jacob defended. “She’s more controlled than the any of us. She only phased in October and she has yet to have a mishap. She understands her emotions and keeps them in check.”

“Jacob is right. I wouldn’t hurt her. I control my life. No one tells me what to do.” Jacob nodded, next to me. Bella looked at Ed. He nodded.

“Rory, do you mind if I talk to Jake alone?” I looked at Jacob. He nodded his head.

“No, I don’t mind. Where do you…?”

“Edward, do you want to take her and Renesmee to the other room?”

“Of course.” He started walking to the back of the room, opposite where the front door was. I stood up. Jacob grabbed my hand.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you, too.” I pecked him quickly and hurried to follow Ed. I caught up to his side and Renesmee reached her arms out to me. I looked at Ed.

“Rory!” the child cried. Ed shook his head. She screamed.

“Ed, I know you don’t think so, but I can control how I feel. And if you don’t hand her over she might keep screaming.” Ed looked at his daughter and back to me. He sighed and handed the child to me. She instantly stopped screaming.

“How did you know that she would stop screaming?”

“I’ve always loved kids. I was great with them. I was the number one babysitter in Jacksonville, Florida. And Jacksonville is a pretty big city.” I smiled at the two of them. Renesmee laughed. Ed led us outside. It didn’t bother me. I love it outside.

“I know. I figured you’d feel more comfortable out here. Instead of being inside a house full of vampires.”

“What do you—?”

“Jacob didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“I can read minds. I can read your mind, Jacob’s, and Bella’s, when she wants me to.”

“Oh.”

“It gets a bit annoying when I hear things I don’t want to.”

“I think I know how you feel. I hate hearing the guys thoughts about the girls they see on the street. Sometimes it’s even me that they are talking about.”

“I can assume Jacob doesn’t like it either. Seeing that you two have imprinted.”

“I hate that word. When I hear that word, it makes me think that I was forced to love Jacob, which I was not.”

“Then I shan’t say it again.”

“What are you from? The 1800s or something?”

“1900s actually.” I laughed. “I’m afraid I’ll have to apologize. I may have overreacted about Nessie.”

“It’s not a problem. I would have done the same think if it were my daughter against you.”

“I probably wouldn’t have done anything. Their blood with smell and taste like dog.” He scrunched up his nose. I laughed, put Nessie down, and bent down to her level. She put her hand on my face and showed me her memory of me saying that I was a werewolf. I looked at her questioningly.
“Nessie, I don’t think so.”

“Calm down, Ed.” I said, looking at him. “What’s up, babe?”

“Show me.” She said.

“Oh, um…” I looked back at Ed. He started to shake his head. “Maybe if you put on a really cute face for Daddy, and say pretty please, he’ll let me do it.” She walked to her father. He looked at her and then at me.

Trust me. I said to him in my head. He nodded. Renesmee smiled and ran back to me, hugging my legs.

“Stay right here.” I smiled. “I’ll be right back.” She nodded. I jogged to the woods across the stream. I stripped and tied my clothes around the cord on my ankle. I phased and ran out towards the two. I came out of the forest and across the stream and stopped twelve feet in front of the little girl. Her eyes were wide in amazement. She took a step forward. Ed ran and picked her up. He was still a bit sketchy about the whole thing.

Trust me.I told him again. He closed his eyes and set her back down. She walked until she could reach out and touch my nose.

“You’re pretty.” She said.

Thank you.

“She says thank you.” Ed replied for me.

“Can I have a ride?” she asked. I looked up at Ed.

Sure, if your dad can keep up. I barked a laugh.

“I can.” Ed defended. He walked forward, picked up his daughter and puther on my back. “Hold on as tight as you can.”

I won’t go that fast.

“Just as a precaution, puppy.”

I am not a puppy.

“Run.” He said. I ran into the forest, dodging every tree, not at all hesitating. Ed was running beside me six feet away. I ran without stopping for ten minutes. Nessie leaned down to my ear.

“Turn around.” She said. I turned around and ran faster back to the house. I stopped just before the end of the forest.

Take her. I’m changing. He ran over, took her and ran back to the house. I changed, got my clothes on, and ran to the house myself. When I got there, Bella, Alice, Jacob and five more people were outside.

“Hey, Jacob.” I wrapped my arm around him as he did with me.

“Great, Fido brought a friend.” The blond said.

“Rose, stop it.” The big guy, who reminded me a bit of Quil, said.

“Stink up the place even more.”

“Rosalie.” Another guy said. He took a step forward, holding out his hand. “I’m Carlisle. This is my wife, Esme.” He said wrapping his free arm around a brunette woman’s shoulders. I smiled taking his hand and shaking it.

“Lorelei. But call me Rory.” I said, looking over at the blond girl. Jacob leaned me into him.

“Don’t mind her.” Carlisle said. “She just doesn’t know you yet.”

“I don’t have to. I know what she is.” I glared at her. “She’s a dog.” This got me angry. I let go of Jacob and walked towards her. Her smell got stronger as I got in her face.

“I don’t know you. But I know what you are. The only difference between you and I, is I don’t’ judge you by it. So if you don’t like me pretend to. This is for Bella’s sake. She loved Jacob and the both of us with always be around. If I have to fight with you every time I’m over here, I will get tired of it and I will rip you to shreds. And I am never a violent person.” I took a step back towards Jacob. She smirked.

“I like her.” She said. I smiled. “You are not afraid to speak your mind.”

“No, I’m not.”

“That’s what I love about her.” Jacob said, pulling me to him.

“I’m Rosalie, by the way. This is my hubby, Emmett.” She said latching herself to the big guy. Alice stepped closer.

“The blond on the end is mine. That’s Jasper. He’s shy.” Alice told me.

“Don’t worry about it. I used to be, too.” I said to Jasper. “But we’ll change you.” I smiled at him. A small smile formed on his lips.

“Mamma.” Renesmee reached her arms out. Bella grabbed her child, who showed her a memory.

“You took her running?” Bella questioned me.

“Ed said it was okay.”

“Ed?” Jacob asked.

“You know me. I love nicknames.” Everyone laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is guys. I'm so sorry. I know it took like forever. I just got home on Sunday and I was so tired. Then Monday I went to the movies and stayed the night at a friends house and Tuesday I spent the night at another friends house. But I was thinking to myself earlier that I was definately posting today so here it is.

Once again guys, I'm gonna say sorry. Thank you for your patience and for reading my stories.

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor