The Beginning of Forever

Twenty Questions

So twenty questions.

Why? She asked. And does that count?

Because I need to know you to talk to you. And no it doesn’t. She nodded. Umm…what is your birthday?

March 17. St. Patrick’s Day.

Cool. My birthday is on Valentine’s Day. I love having my birthday on a holiday.

Yeah. I’ve always felt lucky.

I guess that would make me loved, huh?

Of course. I barked a laugh.

Middle name?

Elizabeth. You?

Grace. Parents’ names?

Milo and Connie. My parents are hilarious.

Mine used to be. My dad is Calvin. He’s gotten serious since his “change.” Which was twenty years ago. My mom was Denise. She died in September. She had cancer.

That sucks. I’m sorry. I laughed.

I guess you could say that. But it’s cool. I shook my head. Do you have siblings?

Just the one. Landon is his name. He’s turning 20 in May. Is it true?

What?

Embry said that my brother could possibly change, too. Is that true?

Maybe. I’m quite new to the game.

Okay. What about you? Any brothers or sisters?

No. Just me and my dog, Toby. She laughed. Speaking of, do you have any pets?

I have two dogs. A Great Dane named Smalls, and an Alaskan Husky, Zurich. Um…what about your favorite color?

Green. You?

Lime green and hot pink. I have two.

That’s cool. Favorite food?

My dad makes the best chicken fajitas I’ve ever eaten.

Sounds yummy. I love spaghetti. It is my favorite. Oh, and mashed potatoes. I could eat them all day. I love them. What’s your favorite song?

Fireflies by Owl City.

I love Owl City. My favorite is The Saltwater Room.

Oh yeah. Love that one. She laughed. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Urgh, I hate people who whine. It’s like honestly if something doesn’t work out just go on with your life. Don’t complain that you didn’t get what you wanted.

I hate two faced people. You know like ones who say one thing and then do like the complete opposite. I laughed at my next idea for a question.

Would you order a salad or a Big Mac? She laughed as well.

A Big Mac! We laughed for a minute.

Okay, okay. Focus! What classes did you have this semester and what were your grades?

U.S. History Honors, 98. English Four, 86. Art, 96. And Chemistry, 89.

U.S. History Honors? I could barely keep an 84 in the regular class. Ha. I also had Pre-Calc, 97, English, 90, and Weight Training I had a 99.

Weight Training?

Sam. I rolled my eyes. You have to take it, too. It’s not as hard when you’re a werewolf so don’t fret. Ummm…What do you do in your free time?

Listen to music and read books.

Me too! Cool. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?

Disney World. She said right away. That place is so magical.

Girl, we have so much in common. Describe your perfect day.

Well, before we moved my best friend and I planned on watching the X-Men movies with our then boyfriends. It didn’t happen because I broke up with my boyfriend and moved away so quickly.

Oh, I’m sorry.

Not your fault. Next question.

Describe your first boyfriend.

Oh, man. Ben was everything I’ve dreamt about having in a guy. He was tall, tan, and blonde. He had bright blue eyes and was well built. He was funny, sweet, and nice.

Awwhhh. What happened? That one doesn’t count.

We just grew apart. Realized we were meant to be friends and only that.

Well, at least it was mutual. She nodded her head. How did you feel when you were parents told you they were moving back to La Push?

I was sad and mad. I didn’t want to leave friends behind.

What was the last thing you were truly mad at?

Ha. My parents making me move.

If you could change absolutely anything about your life, what would you change?

My big feet. We both laughed

If someone you just met told you that they loved you and couldn’t live without you what would you say or do?

If the person was someone who I at least liked, I would be happy and run into their arms. If it were someone I couldn’t stand, I would run away screaming. I laughed loudly.

Okay, last question. What do you think love truly is?

Can I use an example?

Sure.

Okay I see love as an unbreakable bond between two people. A relationship that is stronger than the need for physical attraction but emotional as well.

And your example?

You and Jacob. My heart sank. I was her example of true love? Sure, what Jacob and I have is insanely special but it’s not perfect.

Are y—are you serious?

Yeah. You look at him and all I see are stars in your eyes. I see the humanity in you. I see beyond all of this. She motioned to herself and her surroundings. What you guys have is what I’ve always wanted. Someone to just be with, doing absolutely nothing with, and still being happy. I thought about it. He is my way of still being human. Thinking human. Then it hit me.

Hey, Mimi?

Yeah?

What do you think about Trey?

That boy you introduced me to? I nodded. I don’t know. He seemed really nice. And cute.

Awwhhh, come on. Tell me the truth.

That is. He was really cute. I really like him. I smiled internally. Amelia howled. It sounded almost as if she were in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of the new banner???

You guys should be proud of me. I posted again. :)))

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor.

YouneverquitonyourmusicNomatterwhathappens'CauseanytimesomethingbadhappenstoyouThat'stheoneplaceyoucanescapetoAndjust let go.

-August Rush