The Beginning of Forever

Wow, Unexpected Much

*Embry’s POV*

As I pulled up in front of Amelia’s house, I wondered how I was going to get her inside. I stopped the car and turned it off, looking at the front of her house. I noticed someone in the window. That made things easier. I got out of my car and got Amelia from the backseat.
When I got to the door, it was opened by a tall blond guy.

“Hey, I’m Embry.”

“Landon.”

“I would shake your hand, but…” I looked down at Amelia and chuckled. He nodded.

“This way.” He most certainly was not a talkative one. He took me to the back of the house where there were two doors on either side of the end of the hallway. He went to the left one. He opened the door and showed me a room with green and pink walls. There were boxes piled up against those colorful walls as if they’ve only been here for a few days when in reality, they’ve been here for about a month.

I set her down on her bed.

“Is she going to be okay?” Landon asked.

“Oh, yeah. She should wake up in a few hours. She’ll be a little disoriented but I’ll make sure someone is her to help her and explain everything to her again. Actually, that person may be me. I’ll have to talk to Sam.”

“Ah.”

“Aren’t you a little worried?”

“About what?”

“You know, you. La Push. Vampires. Werewolves.”

“I’m not getting you.”

“Aren’t you at all freaked out about you becoming one of us?”

“No.”

“Ah, you were like me. If it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen.”

“No, actually I’m not worried because I’m not directly related to her dad. He’s only my step-dad. I’m only half Quiluete.”

“Really? Well, that’s a shock. I most definitely wasn’t expecting that.”

“Yeah. It’s going to be a pretty big shock to everyone. Not that I really care. It’s my family. My life. Right?”

“Yeah. I guess.” I sighed. Looking down at our new addition. “Anyway, I probably have to get back. Once she wakes up, give me a call. Here’s my number.” I handed him a piece of paper with a bunch of numbers on it. “Mine’s the first. Then Rory’s, Sam’s and Jacob’s. If you can’t reach me, you’ll definitely get one of them.”

“Thanks.” I left the house and headed for Sam’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor.