The Beginning of Forever

Amy

*Mimi’s POV*

The sun shown brightly through my window. I groaned and rolled over to my other side, hoping to shield the light. No such luck. I opened my eyes. I saw a piece of paper on top of my phone on my nightstand. I squinted at it. It was in Landon’s handwriting.

Call Embry. It said, with a number beneath it.

“Okay, I guess I’m calling Embry.” I grabbed my phone and called the number. It didn’t even ring a full time before the phone was answered.

“Hey, Amy.” I groaned.

“Ugh, please don’t call me that.”

“Too late.” I knew he smiled. “How are you feelin’?”

“Tired. Why was I told to call you?”

“Actually I told your brother to call me. But this works just as well. I needed to know when you woke up so I could come and get you.”

“Why would you need to come get me?”

“Because there are some things that we need to talk about with you.” I was confused. I didn’t even know this kid.

“Who is this we? And who are you?” I asked.

“Ah, you’re gonna be one of those? You don’t even remember, do you?”

“Remember what?” He sighed.

“Just get dressed and be ready. I’ll be there in five minutes.” He hung up the phone. Was he serious? Did he really want me to get in the car with him? Even though I really didn’t want to go, I felt that I should. I got out of bed and pulled something out of the many boxes in my room. I didn’t even know if the outfit looked good and I didn’t even care. I didn’t know this guy.
I heard a horn honk outside and looked up in disbelief.

“Are you serious?” I shook my head. “Mom!” I shouted walking out my door.

“Yeah?” she shouted back.

“I’ll be back later.”

“Okay.” I ran down the stairs and out the door where I saw the guy whom I assumed was Embry. He was leaning against his car. When he saw me, he got up and opened the passenger door.

“Good morning, Amy.” I groaned, as I sat down in the car. He ran to his side of the car, got in, and drove away from my house.

“The only thing I’m going to ask of you is to not call me that.”

“See, here is my problem. I already started calling you it, so it’s gonna stick.” I groaned. As long as he’s the only one doing it, there’s no problem. “And that’s the other problem.” He said.

“What?”

“I’m not the only person callin you Amy.” I sighed. “The whole pack calls you Amy.”

“Pack?”

“Whoa! Slow down, grasshopper. You’ll find out all in due time.” I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. “I’m not stupid.” I looked confused.

“I never said…”

“No, but you thought it.”

“How did you know?”

“You seriously don’t remember?” I shook my head. “Wow. You’re the worst one. Nobody ever forgot the moment they changed.”

“Changed?”

“Maybe I shouldn’t be the one to explain it to you. I’m not normally good with words.”

“Oh, really?” I rolled my eyes. “I didn’t notice.”

“Hey! At least I try.” I laughed.

“Yeah, right.” He shook his head.

“You’re gonna be in for quite a shock in a few seconds.” He said pulling up to a small house. He stopped the car and got out.

“This is it?” He nodded. “This is where we’re going?”

“Yeah, Sam’s place. He’s the Alpha. And don’t ask. You’ll find out.” I nodded, tired of not understanding what he was talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! An update! Tell me what you guys think!!!!

And I just looked it up. 10 STARS!!! You guys are absolutely amazing. Thank you sooo much for reading my story. Its makes me feel awesome. You guys have no idea. :))))))