The Beginning of Forever

I Need You

“Be careful.”

“It’s Port Angeles. What bad could happen there?”

“You have no idea.”

Don’t start, Sam.

“Start what?”

“Nothing. Let’s get going.” He placed his arm in the small of my back to lead me out.

“I’ll see you guys later.” He took me out to the car. When he opened his door and sat down, I decided to ask what Sam meant.

“Don’t make me answer that.” He begged. “Please.”

“We promised that there would be no secrets between us.” He looked at me for a long time and then he sighed.

“Bella…” He looked at my face for reassurance to keep going. I nodded. “Bella was almost assaulted there twice.”

“Almost?”

“Once when she first met the leeches and another time when they left.” He started up the car and headed for Port Angeles.

“Why did they leave?”

“Bella never told me. All she said was that he left. She was a wreck when she first visited me. She tried to show otherwise but I knew how she felt. It was so wild when she first came though. She showed up at my house, soaking wet with two motorcycles in the back of her truck. Asked me to fix them up and teach her to ride.”

“You did, didn’t you?” he frowned.

“I’m sorry. I should not be talking to you about this.”

“Jacob, it’s fine.”

“No, I’ll stop.” I stared at him for a minute.

“You loved her.” It wasn’t a question. I knew the answer. He pulled up to a red light. He looked over at me with shame in his eyes. “Jacob.” I slid over in the seat and wrapped my arms around him. “I don’t care. I don’t care how much you loved her. I don’t care how much you talk about her. I don’t care if you want to stop by every now and then. I just don’t like your secrets or seeing you hurt.” I pulled away and looked at him. I saw a single tear roll down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb. “Do you want me to drive?” I laughed and then he joined. He drove with one hand to rub the tears from his eyes.

“No, I’m fine. Thank you.” He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to him. He kissed the top of my head. “I love you. You are being such a good sport about his.”

“You loved her. She hurt you. I feel bad.”

“You shouldn’t.”

“I know that this all happened before I came. But I think I should be able to feel a little sympathy for the love of my life.”

“If I did want to visit her, would you come with me?”

“Of course. For closure or just a visit. If you wanna tear a leech to shreds because you’re bored, I will be there.” He laughed.

“You’re funny.”

“That’s a good reason to keep me around.” He glanced at me from the road.

“I’d keep you around for company.”

“I’d keep you around for a warm heart.”

“Literally.”

“You don’t need me to be funny.”

“You’re right. I need you for my sanity.”

“You seemed plenty sane before me.”

“Seemed is the word. I’m a good actor.” For the rest of the ride, we were asked each other questions on our past. Kind of a random topic, but we want to know everything there is to know about each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww...how sweet. I'm getting better about the lovey part. I know that they seem like the perfect couple, but it is "possible" that they won't be in the upcoming future. Obviously it's the upcoming future. If it weren't the upcoming future, it'd be the past future, which in a way is an oxymoron or whatever. It cancels itself out is what I'm trying to say making it, pretty much the present.

I know I said I wasn't going to post this week, but I got the chance so I took it just for you guys...LOVE U!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor