The Beginning of Forever

Let Him Handle It

“Where are you going?”

“To talk to your future wife.” I was already passed him and walking towards the girl.

“What? Lorelei, no. What—?” But I was gone. I left him anxious and Jacob laughing. I walked up to the girl and smiled.

“Thanks. For the drink ‘accident.’”

“It wasn’t soda.” She said simply.

“It wasn’t?” I questioned. She shook her head. “Then what exactly was it?”

“Bleach.” I held in a laugh.

“That was good.”

“Thanks. I’m Amelia. Call me Mimi. All my friends did.”

“Lorelei. Rory. Are you new?” I don’t think I’ve seen you around La Push.”

“Not necessarily. I’ve been here for a month. I’ve seen you around. Your boyfriend is Jacob Black?”

“Yeah, that is my boyfriend.” I smiled at the thought.

I love you. I turned around to find him looking at me. I waved.

“Do you wanna tell me why you’ve successfully found a way to destroy your life?” I asked.

“I don’t really care. She deserved it, and it was worth it. I only came because my mom thought I could make friends.”

“You could hang out with me, my boys, and Cassie. Speaking of, I wonder where she it?”

Jacob, tell Trevor to get over here.

Gotcha.

“I don’t’ know. I mean I’ve seen you around with those guys. They are pretty intimidating.”

“Not really. They are just a big bunch of teddy bears.” Or close to it.

Took some convincing, but he’s coming.

Thanks, love. I looked over and saw Trevor on his way over.

“I have plenty of non-intimidating friends. Like Trevor here.” He walked up next to me. “Amelia, this is Trevor. Trevor, Amelia. Trey, Amelia was the girl who spilled BLEACH on your sister’s dress.” He looked shocked but then laughed.

“Wow.”

“Call me Mimi. I didn’t know she was your sister. I couldn’t connect. You have dark skin, she has light.”

“We aren’t really related. Not exactly.” I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and saw I had a text.

I’m here where are you? ~Cass

Look for Jacob. ~<U3, Rory.

“Guys, I got to go. Cassie is here. I should go find her.” I looked at
Trey. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, mom. Go, Cassandra awaits. I’ll stay here and accompany Mimi.” I raised my eyebrows, surprised he called someone by their nickname. I pinched his cheek.

“My little boy has grown up so fast.” He swatted my hand away and I laughed. I waved to the two of them. I walked over to Jacob and found Cassie and Kevin talking to him.

“How’d everything go?” Jacob asked.

“Awesome. I just set my first couple up and La Push High.”

“Good job.”

“Who’s you set up?” Cassie asked.

“Trey and Mimi. Mimi is a new girl and she just spilled her drink on Stephanie. By the way it had bleach in it.” The three of them laughed.

“Is she asking for a death wish?”

“Maybe. So Kevin, is there anything going on in the world of skate boarding?”

“Uhh…” he stared for a second. “No.”

“What’s your IQ?”

“Uhh…I don’t know.” I rolled my eyes and laughed. I gave him a hug.

“I love you Kevin.” I pulled away. Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, resting his chin on my head. “They’re cute, huh?” I asked, looking over at Trey and Mimi. “You know what else? He calls her Mimi.”

“So?” Cassie asked.

“It’s not her real name. Mimi is a nickname. Her real name is Amelia.”

“Huh. That’s weird. He never calls anyone by their nicknames. I thought for sure he’d call you Rory, though. I mean, you are pretty enough.”

“Yeah, but I’m taken.”

“And you always will be.” I smiled, as he kissed the top of my head. He bent down to my ear and whispered. “How long do we have to stay?”

“Long enough to see what happens between Stephanie and Mimi.” I smiled. “If you wanna go with the guys you can.”

“I’m happy right here.”

“Alright, lovebirds.” Cassie complained. “Is it impossible for you to keep your hands off of each other?” We both nodded. “How’d your exams go?”

“Mine were great.” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, we know. And we know Kevin bombed his.”

“Dude, uncool. I actually got A’s on all of them.” Kevin explained.

“I’m proud of you, K.” I told him. “I didn’t doubt you for a second.”

“Of course, you didn’t.” Cassie said, half-laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Trey was coming towards us.

“Where’s Mimi?” I asked.

“She had to go home. Something happened with her family stitches were involved.”

“Ouch. I hope who ever it was is okay.”

“It was nothing. One of her brother’s friends pushed her brother over. He scratched his arm open on a tree.”

“Where were they?”

“In the woods. Supposedly there is a clearing or something back there.” I felt Jacob’s arms tense around me.

“Did she mention who her brother’s friend was?” he asked.

“Yeah, uh…Leah something.” Jacob sighed.

“I think we should get going.”

“Jacob, let Sam deal with it.” I protested.

“I don’t think he can.” I unwrapped his arms and turned around to look at him.

“Trey, he’s right. We have to get going.”

“Why? Do you know Leah.” Trevor asked.

“It’s a long story.”

“We should bring the others, too.” Jacob offered. I sighed.

“I am so sorry, Trevor.”

“This seems to be important matter for you guys. If you have to go, you have to go.”

“Thanks, Trey. I’ll see you whenever.” He nodded. Jacob and I started for the guys.

“Oh, Lorelei!” Jacob kept going, but I turned around. “I got her number.” I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love

Love you guys, Taylor