Status: Hiatus

When You Left, She Was a Wreck

Dos

"You know, I really miss hanging out with you." I told Vicky as I talked to her, driving back home. I was going out later with Chace, so I was driving a little crazy.

"Well, we have a few shows a few minutes from LB, so I'll probably stop by for a visit. You know how much we love Cali." She laughed.

"Vicky! It's time for sound check!" I heard Nate yell.

"Fine!" She yelled back in response. "Well, darling, I've gotta go. And send me those pictures to me, via text!" She chirped, then said goodbye.

I dressed, grabbed my phone and keys and shoved them into my purse. I struggled to slip on my shoes, and nearly fell before I grabbed onto Chace's shoulder.

"Ah, there you go." He laughed, helping me regain my balance.

"Thanks." I said, slightly embarrassed, but kissed his lips. I wasn't short in the least bit, so there wasn't any problem kissing him. "Oh! I forgot to send Vicky photos from the shoot! Hold on a second, or she'll fly down here and kick my ass." I told him, taking my phone and plugging it up the the computer. I had the photos stored on it from CD-ROM the photographer gave me. I uploaded the best ones. according to Chace, onto my iPhone. I then text ed them all to her in one message.

Vicky's POV

I sat on the bus, battling Suarez in a intense game of Guitar Hero World Tour. I couldn't remember the song, but it sounded like Hailey Williams. I heard my phone vibrating on the table behind us, but didn't reach for it. I was kicking his ass; he couldn't catch up. The vibrating stopped, which meant someone had opened the message. Probably Gabe, since he always jacked my phone from me.

"Dude, Vicky, you going lesbian on us?" Gabe chuckled. I paused the game and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"These pictures someone sent you of a.. well.. I think a Victoria's Secret model." I scrambled up from the floor to jerk my phone away from him. I scrolled down the message, looking at all the photos Rachel sent me. There was only one bikini; Chace probably told her to send it.

"No, this is just one of my friends." I explained, replying to her message about how great she looked and snapped my phone shut.

"You're friends with a Victoria's Secret model?" Nate asked, dumbstruck.

"Yes, dumb shit. She's actually my best friend. And no, you cannot meet her. She's got a boyfriend." They dumb asses didn't recognize her. Idiots.

"Ah, hot damn." He complained.

"She's hot." Gabe commented. Nate and Ryland agreed, and I returned to the game I was having with Suarez.Gabe didn't even recognize his own ex-best friend. How lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments:]
Hope you like the update.