Status: Hiatus

When You Left, She Was a Wreck

Cinco

I pulled my covers off of my body, and yawned loudly. I had gotten home around eleven last night and went straight to bed, not even bothering to change my clothes. Gabe hadn't talked much of the night, which was completely weird. He was always the talkative one.

I didn't have any go-sees or shoots today, so I decided to just relax and spend some time alone with myself, since I didn't get to do it too often. After I had showered, brushed my teeth, changed into sweats and a over-sized to shirt, I put "Transformers" into my DVD player and sat down into the couch to watch it.

I was dozing off when my doorbell rang. I groaned loudly, struggling to get off of the couch without stumbling. I opened the door and rubbed my eyes at the bright light intruding into them. I pulled open the door, revealing the one and only William Beckett. I squealed, and threw myself onto him.

"I've missed you so much!" I cried, letting go of the bear hug I had on him.

"I've missed you, too, sis." He laughed. "Having a lazy day?" He asked, motioning towards my attire. I stuck out my tongue and rolled my eyes.

"Where are all the guys?" I questioned, letting him the in house.

"Back at my condo. I got a place downtown, so they're helping me get everything in." He explained.

"That's too fucking cool. Did you know what Vicky got a house a few blocks away from me?" I asked.

"Victoria Asher?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah."

"Shit, I didn't know you guys were still friends." He laughed.

"Oh, yeah. We've always talked since they left for tour senior year." I managed to say without my voice cracking. William, however, wasn't fooled.

"He got a house around here, too, didn't he?" I nodded my head and pursed my lips. "Don't worry about it, sweetie. I'm sure that he doesn't even recognize you." He told me. I nodded my head again and smiled up at him. Even if he could be an annoying, older brother, he was one of the best friend I've ever had.

"Come on, get up and get ready. You need to get out of the house. We'll go get some food and catch up on things, then head to my condo and help the guys out." He demanded, pulling me up and walking to the door to wait for me to change.

I dressed into a plain white zebra print shirt and faded blue jeans. I slipped on my Vans and met William at the door.

"So where are we going?" I asked him curiously.

"Wherever you want, it doesn't matter to me." He offered.

"McDonald's!" I cheered like a little kid.

"Then McDonald's it is." He laughed, leading us to his car.

When we got our food, we sat down to eat. William started talking about how the band was going, and how a big pain in the ass Sisky was sometimes on the bus. They just released their new album 'Fast Times At Barrington High'.

The bell rang from the door, and chattering soon entered the building. I looked up to see Gabe and Suarez come in. Gabe didn't look around, just looking down at the floor. Suarez, however, spotted William and me. His eyes grew huge at the sight of us.

"Oh shit!" I muttered, casting a curtain of hair between us.

"What?" William asked, confused. I nodded my head towards them, and he formed an 'oh' shape with his mouth.

"What are we going to do? If they see me with you, he'll know that it's actually me!"

"Uh, go to the car. I'll throw our trash away. Here." He slid the keys across the
table to me and started putting all of the trash on the tray. I darted out of the booth and to the parking lot. Suarez threw a worried glance at me. I jumped in the passenger seat after unlocking the door and shoved the keys into the ignition. William pounced in the drivers side, nearly making me piss myself.

"So, you're sure he hadn't seen me?" I asked Suarez on the phone. I was over at Vicky's, and we were having a "girl's night."

"Positive. If he would've, he would've said something to me." I thanked him, then hung up the phone.

"So what are we doing?" I asked her.

"We are going to watch movies, and talk about that boyfriend of yours." She laughed.
Shit, I forgot to call Chace earlier. Mother fucker.

Gabe's POV.
I rolled my eyes as I saw Rachel fleeing from the parking lot. I'm not as oblivious as they think I am. They can keep it up as long as they want. Two can play that game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating soon. I've had writers block. Storms have been coming through hear like crazy. I'm sure you heard of the bad ones from Friday. Those hit here. And more coming tomorrow:\

Well, thanks for the comments guys. :D