Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Thinking of You

*Nick’s P.O.V.

“Nick! Nick!” someone said shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes to see a blurred Joe. I rubbed my eyes and then I could see him clearly. What time was it? I looked at the clock, it said 4:30 in the morning. What is Joe’s problem? Why did he wake me up so early?!?!

“Joe what in the world is wrong with you?! Why did you wake me up so early!?” I whisper screamed.

“Well you were shaking around like a crazy man!” Joe said “Brittney! Leslie! Brittney! Leslie! How could you do this to me?! I thought you loved me!” He continued as he thrashed his head to the other side for each name. He was doing an imitation of my restless night.

“Oh Joseph, how melodramatic! I’m positive my sleep was not that bad,” I said.

“Oh please you were like that for hours,”Joe said “Why were you thinking about Leslie anyways?”

“I don’t know, I guess falling for someone new scares me a bit. I don’t want to be hurt again,” I replied.

“Wow. And I’m melodramatic”

“Well at least I have a maturity level higher than a third grader! FRANKIE is probably more mature and compassionate than you!” I said.

“Oh, and your one to talk!” Joe said sticking his tongue out at me.

“Actually, yes, yes I am.”

“Well if I’m so immature, then it takes one to know one!” Joe said.

“Your maturity level is rising as we go! I mean it’s so high, I mean having toddlers being able to reach it is a real accomplishment. You should be proud.” I said with a smirk on my face.

“ENOUGH!” Kevin shouted “You woke me up! Now apologize and GO TO BED!”

“Sorry Joe,” I said.

“Sorry Nick,” Joe replied meekly.

I knew though, through some odd brother telepathy type thing, or just due to the fact that I know Joe, this wasn’t over. He was going to get me back for making fun of him, and in the most embarrassing way possible, of which he deems necessary. The never ending battle has begun! Everyone fell back to sleep again, including myself, a long, dreamless sleep. When I woke up again the sun was out. The shades on the bus were open, so it was shining right into my eyes. I got up and realized no one was in their beds, so I got dressed. I stepped outside the bus to see we were parked outside of an IHOP?

“Are you kidding me?” I asked myself aloud.

“Nope, I wanted IHOP so Brittney and I invited Anna, you, and your family to come with us! But you were dead asleep so everyone felt too bad to wake you up. I wasn’t going to let you sleep forever though. I was just coming to wake you up to eat, and I wanted to talk to you,” Aimee said as I turned to see her leaning on the bus doorway.

“And that is?” I said wondering what she could possibly want to ask me.

“A few things, first Joe asked me to go out with him after the concert. But he won’t tell me where we’re going, or even a single clue. I was wondering if maybe you could give me a little hint. Or at least tell me what to wear!” Aimee asked pleadingly.

“Umm……..first off I have no idea where he’s taking you, and secondly if I did I probably wouldn’t be allowed to tell you.”

“Oh, okay I’ll have to get it out of Joe then!” Aimee said with a grin forming on her face, “And another thing, I’ve noticed you have a thing for my sister, don’t deny it!”

“I do not! I just met her! Why does everyone keep saying that?” I replied sharply.

“Do too! Your being defensive which means you so do! I know these things, and I’m not complaining, I like you a whole lot better than Blake.” She said.

“Blake? Who’s Blake?”

“Oh, curious are we now? So you do like her!”

“No no no no no, but let’s say if I did. Hypothetically of course, who’s this Blake guy? Competition?”

“Mhm, sure. Well let’s say you are interested, he would be competition. Blake, or Mr. Cyclops as Anna calls him, is Brittney’s jerk of a boyfriend. Oh boy do I wanna give that guy a--"Aimee said, you could hear the anger in her voice, and see it on her face. Blake was a no-no in her book, and if I’m on her good side, this might work to my benefit.

“Aimee, chill. Okay, yes, I like Brittney, but I don’t think she likes me like that though. And also, if you don’t like Blake why don’t you tell Brittney? I know she really cares what you think.” I said.

“I do tell her! This is something she is really stubborn on, she claims he’s the best thing ever, and I’m just upset that I don’t have a guy like him. She seems to think that I’m taking it out on her because I couldn't get one. Which might I add is totally untrue obviously. Well, that’s why I get so frustrated, she just doesn’t see how terrible he really is. Like this diabetes walk we had the other day for example, it meant a lot to her, her grandma had diabetes. She raised over $3,000 for it, and she helped run a stand too!” Aimee said getting very into her rant, “Yet he has the nerve to go out with his friends yesterday instead of supporting her! And you know what he’s probably not even hanging out with his friends, who knows what he’s actually doing!”

“Well I’m sure she must have realized by now, maybe she just hasn’t thought that it’s a reason to break up with him, yet. And if not, I hope she does before he really hurts her,” I said thinking of Brittney’s heart breaking like Leslie did to me. I wasn’t going to let it happen, and if I can’t stop it from happening, I’m going to help her through it.

“I hope so, and on a happier note let’s go get some pancakes!” Aimee said peppily.

We hooked arms and walked into the IHOP. I sat down next to Joe with Kevin on my other side. Aimee was sitting across from Joe, Brittney across from me, and Anna from Kevin. Mom and Dad were sitting across from each other and Frankie sat at the head of the table near Kevin. As I sat down Frankie got out of his chair and plopped himself on my lap. He began having an interesting conversation with Brittney. They were both very into it, especially Frankie, considering the conversation was about Webkinz.

“Hmm….nah! The monkeys are cute, but I prefer Googles! They’re so cute!”

“You’re cute too!” Frankie said.

“Awe! Frankie I could just eat you up!” Brittney exclaimed.

“I don’t think I’d taste very good, but you can try if you’d like.” He said shyly.

Then our food arrived, Frankie ran over to his seat, and the waitress brought over his food. He had gotten silver dollars from the kid’s menu, he asked the waitress to get him syrup which she did. He put it on his pancakes and took a bite.

“Mmm….sweet just like you,” Frankie said to the waitress who giggled in response and walked away.

“Well, someone’s a little ladies man,” Brittney said as she received her plate of food.

She had ordered stuffed French toast, just like me! And DANG it was good! I was definitely in the mood for that. Joe, Kevin, Frankie, and I dug in, and I’m quite ashamed to say, very unmannerfully. We had food all over our faces, it would have looked like our parents were starving us to someone who didn’t understand we were growing boys in need of food. Brittney leaned over the table and dipped a napkin into the water and began to clean off my face. She was so close, and was giggling. She looked beautiful, I had to suppress the urge to kiss her right then and there.

“He, thanks” I said meekly

“No problem, but I suggest the 4 of you learn how to eat properly,” She said while laughing.

I turned my head to see Anna cleaning Kevin’s face, and Aimee holding a fork feeding Joe so he could try her pancakes because he finished his. They looked great together, and I’m glad Joe finally found someone who could put up with him and his weirdness. Finally, breakfast was finished my parents and Frankie got into their bus and headed off to our next venue. We were allowed to stay for an extra day, because we had our own bus, and the next concert wasn’t until tomorrow.

Everyone hopped into Aimee’s car and went back to their house to hang out. Our tour bus followed in pursuit, it was kind of funny actually, and people were trying to cut the bus off and trying to see if we were inside it. Little did they know we were in the car ahead, where they could’ve easily taken pictures. Aimee turned on the radio, Please Don’t Stop The Music came on. We all started singing and dancing, at the end of the song Aimee burst out into a little solo. Wow. She was amazing! I turned to see Anna playing the air drums and Brittney doing the air guitar, he fingering was perfect. Anna’s coordination and timing were perfect too, it was crazy. When they finished Joe, Kevin, and I began gushing like little fan girls.

“O-M-G!! You guys were so totally fab! I want to be just like you guys when I grow up! Can I have your autograph?!” Joe squealed in a girly high pitched voice.

“Of course, of course. Anything for my fans,” Aimee replied all diva-ish.

“Haha, but seriously are you guys like a band? Because I’m sure you’d sound great!” Kevin said.

“Sort of…..we were at a point, but now we just kinda play for fun with each other. We’re not good enough to make it big time or anything,” Anna stated.

“Well, you never know what a little practice, and help from a totally amazing band could do,” I said and winked at Brittney.

“What are the Beatles reuniting to come and help us?!” Brittney squealed.

“Seriously?? NO FAIR!!! I want them to help us too!” Joe complained.

“Wow Joe. You are sooo gullible. Aren't like half of the Beatles dead anyways?” Anna said while trying to hold back fits of laughter.

“Umm…I knew she was kidding,” Joe said and swerved back to face forward and slammed backwards hitting his head hard on the headrest. “Ouch!”

Everyone was laughing hysterically as we pulled up to their house. The bus parked in front of the house, luckily we had managed to lose all the crazed fans by taking tricky side roads. Aimee parked in the driveway, and we all hopped out. Aimee opened the door to the house, and we all took of our little coats and placed them on a rack she had near the door.

“Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo!” Aimee called.

“Who’s Romeo?!” Joe asked incredulously.

“The most important man in my life, well besides my dad of course.” She said simply.

“What?! Aren’t I important?!” Joe yelled.

Then a German Sheppard came leaping into the room. It went directly to Aimee and she began petting it happily. Then it put its paws on her shoulders and began licking her wildly. Joe’s mouth dropped open, he obviously wasn’t expecting a dog. Joe’s whole reaction was priceless, one of those YouTube worthy moments.

“This boys, is Romeo, my faithful companion,” Aimee giggled.

“Oh,” Joe murmured.

*Joe’s P.O.V.

Wow. Aimee sounded even better a second time, if that was even possible. I thought as we all walked up to her house. She opened the door, and we all walked in. Everyone placed their jackets neatly on a rack, but of course as I placed mine on it I knocked down the pole sending all the jackets tumbling on top of me. Joy. Luckily only Kevin saw though, he started laughing which caused Anna to turn around and see me covered in coats and started laughing too. Then I began to put all the coats back on the rack.

“Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo!” Aimee called.

“Who’s Romeo?!” I asked after standing the pole back up. I don’t remember her ever mentioning any Romeo! What in the world? I thought I was the only guy in her life! Well, besides her dad of course. Geez, am I making out with some other guy’s girl?! Oh NO!!

“The most important man in my life, well besides my dad of course.” She said simply.

“What?! Aren’t I important?!” I yelled.

What happened to me?! Aren’t I important?! Then I saw a huge German Sheppard come bounding into the room. Aimee began petting it and it licked her face. My mouth dropped, so this was Romeo. Dude, it’s a dog.

“This boys, is Romeo, my faithful companion,” Aimee said.

Then a chocolate lab came running into the room and began sniffing Nick curiously. It walked around him in a circle checking him out, finally it was satisfied and sat down in between Brittney and Nick. Brittney began petting it, so Nick knelt down and began petting it as well. So perfect, the two of them are so adorable together!

“This is Rover my dog,” Brittney said giggling because it was licking her.

Then Aimee let everyone into the kitchen, her ponytail bounced as she skipped. She seems really peppy today.....I like it. Brittney and Aimee were like a well oiled machine, Brittney went to the cabinets and took out big bowls, and Aimee went and got big bags of chips, pretzels, cheetos, and candy. They each took a bag and poured it into a bowl and placed them on the table. Everyone sat down at the table to eat snacks and talk. It was silent, all you heard was the crunching of people eating. Well, I don’t like silence, so I had to end it.

“Awkward!” I shouted.

“Wow Joe. Random much!” Nick said. Everyone started laughing and then it went silent again. Dang it these silences need to stop! Although this time Brittney stopped the silence.

“Let’s go in the pool!!” Brittney shouted.

“Yeah!” Everyone shouted back.

“Well, we have to go change, so we’ll be right back.” Kevin said.

Kevin and Nick got up and went outside to the bus so they could go and get their bathing suits. I got up too, then I walked around the table to where Aimee was sitting and wrapped my hands around her waist and I whispered in her ear.

“I’ll be right back, try not to miss me too much,”

“I’ll try my best,” Aimee whispered back.

I kissed her check and went outside into the bus. I found a pair of flowered swim trunks, they’re red, white, and black. I put them on as quickly as possible.

*Brittney’s P.O.V.

As soon as the boys left, all three of us began running around like lunatics trying to get ready. We moved the bowls of snacks outside, and then we neatened up a little bit. Anna stuck floats into the pool, and turned the Jacuzzi on. Next, Anna and Aimee sprinted into Aimee’s room, I ran into mine. In the process I managed to land a full-on face plant right into my rug, not fun! I got up as quickly as I could, and slipped on my bathing suit.

My bathing suit had an almost Burberry pattern to it, the checkerboard look, in a tan color with black stripes and red stripes. White strips were going in between, after it was on I gracefully put my hair into a quick messy bun and I took off my make-up so it wouldn’t be all over my face when I got out of the pool. I really should get some waterproof make-up, it would make my life a whole lot easier. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Anna and Aimee who also had their hair in messy buns. Although, theirs looked a lot better than mine.

I was never truly gifted in the hair category. That’s another reason why Aimee and I were made perfectly to be sisters, she had some serious hair skills. As if reading my mind she ran over to me and as if she was racing to see who could put someone’s hair up first, took my hair down and put it back up again beautifully. Then we all went back into the bathroom to check how we looked, and not to be conceited, but we looked F-I-N-E, fine.

Aimee was wearing a white bikini, with black lining over the edges, and green stars on the top, and bottoms. Anna had a white coach bikini on with different colored C’s all over it. One by one we piled out of the room each taking a towel with us. Aimee, being the last one out brought out 4 towels, one for herself, and one for each of the boys. I went down to the kitchen to pick up my big sunglasses and put them on. Then I went outside, and layed my towel over the lounge chair. I sat down and relaxed in the sun. I was out there for a good 5 minutes, and began to fall asleep. I woke up to feel two muscular arms wrap around me, and lift me up bridal style.

“No! Stop! PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed.

“Hmmm……nah,” Nick said.

“Nicholas Jerry Jonas put me down!” I yelled as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

He walked over to the edge of the pool, hanging me over it. Taunting me like he was going to drop me. Then he finally did, but what he forgot about was that I was still holding onto him, so he was pulled in too. When I surfaced in the water I spit the water out of my mouth then threw my sunglasses onto the chair. I turned to see Nick shaking his hair like a dog, and moved the hair out of his eyes.

“Well, that didn’t go exactly as planned,” He mumbled.

“Generally, anything that has to do with me doesn’t.” I replied smartly.

The he swam swiftly and began tickling me like crazy. At first I held in my laughter, and attempted to turn off all my ticklish spots, but then I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I burst out hysterical laughing, and splashing, trying to get away from Nick. Finally, he stopped and when he did I realized he was laughing, at me. I hit him on the arm, man his arm is solid, but I wasn't going to let him know that. He certainly doesn’t need an ego boost.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You. Man you are ticklish!”

“Ugh!”

SPLASH! Nick and I got hit by a huge wall of water, when I got back up I was sputtering. I wiped my eyes trying to get the water out, and Nick was too. I heard some laughing in the background, it was Aimee and Joe who had jumped into the pool together. Anna was sticking her foot into the water debating on whether or not to go in. Kevin made that decision for her when he pushed her in. SPLASH!

Everyone was laughing and Kevin had a big smirk on his face. When Anna resurfaced her mouth formed an “O” and looked at Kevin. Then she swam to the edge of the pool where Kevin was. She attempted to pull herself out of the pool using the edge, but each time her arms gave out and she fell back in. You could see in her face that it was frustrating her. But none of this made sense, Anna had major muscle strength, whenever we arm wrestle she always beats me, and even I can get out of the pool on my own. Oh, I get it now. Man she is a good actress.

“Um Kevin, can you help me?” Anna asked, you could almost hear the frustration in her voice.

Man Kevin is dumb! He fell for it! When he reached out his arms to help her out of the pool, she grabbed them and instead of trying to get out she kicked off the wall pulling Kevin into the pull. KASPLASH! Now everyone was finally in the pool, not necessarily the way they wanted to get in, but in nonetheless. Anna jumped on Kevin’s back after he stood up which sparked an idea in my mind.

“Let’s play chicken!” I said excitedly.

“Yea,” Everyone replied.

“I call Brittney!” Nick said quickly and grabbed my waist bringing me close. I felt butterflies in my stomach. No! I am not falling for Nick! I have a boyfriend!

“I call Aimee!!” Joe screamed planting a kiss on her cheek.

“I get Anna! Oh wait, I guess that was kind of obvious, but yeah let’s play!” Kevin called.

Anna climbed onto Kevin’s shoulders, Aimee did the same to Joe. Nick simply lifted me up and placed me on his shoulders delicately. We were all ready, my legs were inside his tight grip, and I was tensed ready to go.

“Ready……….Set………..Go!” I yelled.

Bam! Everyone collided, pushing and shoving. Nick and I were the first to go down, but only because Anna and Aimee teamed up on me. Nick and I sat on the steps of the pool, watching Anna and Aimee battle it out. Finally, Joe lost his footing sending both him and Aimee into the water. Anna and Kevin cheered, then Anna slid off his shoulders and into the pool. I turned to see Aimee holding Joe’s hand leading him somewhere. When I turned back around Kevin and Nick were putting up our mini-volleyball net that went across the pool. Anna had the volleyball in her hands. Finally we began to play, Nick was on my team, Kevin was on Anna’s, not that he was complaining.

*Joe’s P.O.V.

Aimee grabbed my hand and began leading me somewhere. I saw Brittney looking at us curiously and then she went to go play volleyball. Guess she doesn’t know where Aimee’s taking me either.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” She said and winked at me.

Then, we walked up a set of steps, like patio steps, to a Jacuzzi. Have you ever played Sims 2 and bought that big Jacuzzi on stilts, and has a little wall covering it? Well, that’s what it looked like, it was in the corner of her backyard. Did I mention her backyard was HUGE?! Well yeah, it is. She hopped up the steps and into the Jacuzzi, I followed right behind her. She turned the jets on while I sat in one of the little seats inside of it. Once they were on she came over and sat on my lap, I wrapped my arms around her waist and then she began talking to me.

“So you like it? I figured we could have a little alone time.”

“Very comfortable, and good I wanted some alone time with you too,” I said and kissed her forehead.

“So the next time I’m gonna see you is the concert right?”

“Yeah, but after that I’m gonna be home for a while.”

“2 whole weeks till the concert?” She asked as if hoping it was less.

“Mhm. I’ll call and text you everyday though!” I said reassuringly.

“You’re not going to find another girl right?”

“You’re the only one for me,” I said and began kissing her passionately.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist. My fingers were running through her hair. After we broke apart I grabbed her hand and we got out of the jacuzzi. I got a towel and wrapped it around her and put my arms around her waist. We walked back to the regular pool, everyone was still playing volleyball. So, Aimee layed down on a hammock, I followed. She layed down in my arms and we both fell asleep.

“Joe, wake up” Aimee whispered.

“Huh?”

I opened my eyes to see the sun setting, it looked gorgeous. Aimee was still laying in my lap, but now her towel was draped over both of our legs like a blanket.

“Wow. This sunset is beautiful,” Aimee mumbled.

“Just like you,” I whispered gently into her ear.

“Corny much.”

“Well isn’t that why you fell for me?”

Aimee giggled and I got out of the hammock. Then I picked her up and brought her into the house, and walked up a flight of steps. I managed to open the door to one of the rooms, it was pink, so I took a wild guess that it was Aimee’s. I would’ve asked her, but she had fallen asleep in my arms, and she looked so peaceful and happy. I lifted the covers and placed her in the bed. I covered her with the blankets, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and quietly walked out of the room. When I got downstairs I saw Anna asleep in Kevin’s arms, and Brittney in Nick’s.

“Kevin, Nick, we have to go,” I whispered for once being the responsible one.

“Huh? What, oh okay.” Kevin replied sleepily.

Kevin nudged Nick awake and they both gently shook the girls awake. I was still in my bathing suit, everyone else was already changed. Anna and Brittney both walked us to the doors, I was Kevin and Anna do a quick exchange of numbers. Nick and Brittney hugged, then him and Kevin hopped into the bus, I was right behind them. I got changed then got into my bunk and fell asleep thinking happy thoughts. I think I’m in love.

*Nick’s P.O.V.

I slipped on my PJ’s and got into bed. I pulled out my phone quickly and sent a text to Brittney.

Night Britt, sleep well! - Nick

Within a minute I got a text back.

Same to you! - Britt

Then I fell asleep thinking of Brittney.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credits go to Katy Perry for her amazing song which sort of fits the chapter. If you loved this chapter please subscribe and comment! Thanks a ton! Especially those of you who have been commenting! Love you all!

~dancerbabe365