Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

You Stupid Bug-Eyed Jerk

2 Weeks Later

I am so pumped for this concert! Not only do I get to see my favorite band perform front row, I get to hang out with them afterwards. I guess it sort of helps when you’re step-sister is dating one of the lead singers. Aimee’s got a date with Joe afterwards, which she is super excited about. Nick and I have gotten really close, we text every day, and I’ve learned a lot about him. Although, he got into a little trouble texting me during a photo shoot. Hehe, then Joe stole his phone so he wouldn’t get into trouble anymore.

“Brittney! Are you ready to go yet?”I could hear Aimee call.

“Yeah I’ll be down in a second!”

I slipped on my black low top converses, and ran downstairs. Aimee was downstairs by the door with her car keys jingling in her hand. Aimee has a metallic blue 2009 Camry Hybrid, you have to save the environment you know! The Envoy she used the other day was my mom’s. Aimee was wearing a pair of ripped tight Abercrombie jeans, black ballet flats, and a white T-shirt which said “Mrs. Joseph Adam Jonas” in big black bold letters on it. I think Joe’s going to like that a lot, I laughed to myself. I was wearing a pair of tight light washed denim caprees, and a black T-shirt with a giant gold JB sign across the front. We looked absolutely adorable, my hair was left with it's natural curl, but we de-frizzed it, and Aimee’s hair was up in a high ponytail.

“Bye mom! We’re leaving!” I yelled.

“Bye, have fun girls!”

“We will Deborah,” Aimee said and we walked outside.

Aimee closed the door and we hopped into the car. Aimee drove us to Anna’s house and we were singing and dancing to the Jonas Brothers’ CD. Anna hopped into the back, she was wearing a jean mini skirt, black low top converses, and a neon green T-shirt with “I <3 JB” in royal blue bold lettering across the front. Aimee’s eyes popped open wide when she saw the skirt.

“Kevin’s gonna likey!” she said.

“Thanks!” Anna replied tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

When we got to the concert it was crazy, people were dressed like the girls from the Year 3000 video, and signs were everywhere. It was a big rush, I could understand why the boys could get so excited performing. We finally got to our seats when a security guard walked up to us. He looked at all three of our faces and began talking.

“Aimee, Brittney, Anna?” He questioned.

“That’s us!” I replied.

“OK, the boys asked me to give these to you,” He said handing us a set of passes, “Also, after the concert they said to go around the side to the meet and greet. A guard will lead you around the line to the boys.”

“Okay! Thank you!” Aimee said politely.

The guy walked away and we sat down. My phone vibrated in my pocket, so I took it out. I had a text from Nick.

Hey, where are you guys sitting? -Nick

I texted him back explaining where we were sitting. Finally, the concert started. It was awesome! They played all of their new songs, even an old one, Underdog! When the concert ended we headed towards the meet and greet. A guard checked our passes, and walked us along the side of the line bringing us towards the front. While we were walking I saw the back of a boys head. I couldn't understand why it caught my attention. I mean yes it was nice hair. Brown with blonde streaks. But why did it attract my attention. Wait! I know that hair anywhere! Blake!? And his arms were wrapped around some other chick’s waist. WTF?! I stopped walking, grabbed his shoulder, and spun him around.

“Oh, uh Brittney, hi.” He said nervously, “What are you doing here?!”

“Umm….I told you I was going to be here, but you told me you were going to Mike’s. So the better question is why are you here?! And why is your arm wrapped around that thing’s waist?!” I screamed and tears began rolling down my face.

“I…….ugh…….I can explain!” Blake said.

“No, no you can’t, because we’re through!” I screamed.

I raised my hand back to punch him, but before I could muscular arms wrapped around my waist pulling me away. The man dragged me away screaming, I turned around when I was being dragged into the Jonas Brothers’ tour bus. I noticed that Nick was the one holding me, he then picked me up bridal style and brought me into the bus. I was crying hysterically in his arms by then. How could Blake do this to me? I thought he loved me! Nick sat down on a couch inside and put me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and countinued crying.

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

We were walking towards the meet and greet table. I could see the table now, with Joe sitting there looking at me smiling. Many girls took the advantage to take pictures of him at that moment. Man he looked hot! Then I heard a scream, it sounded a lot like Brittney’s, so I whipped around. Blake was standing there holding some other girl’s waist. Oh hell no! I sprinted to Brittney, Nick ran from the table to Brittney and grabbed her, pulling her away before she punched Blake. But he’s not that lucky, because as far as I’m concerned there’s no way he’s getting away unscathed. I walked up to him with a vengence and slapped that little smirk right off his face. That slap was filled with all of the strength that I could muster up.

“You stupid bug-eyed jerk! I hope you die!” I screamed at him.

“You shouldn’t have done that,” Blake said releasing his grip on that thing. Blake went to lunge forward to shove me, but Joe got in the way punching him in the face.

“Don’t you dare touch my girlfriend! Not ever!” He yelled.

The whole crowd gasped. Kevin appeared behind me holding Anna’s hand, he grabbed mine and began pulling me away. Joe followed behind us, and then I heard a whoosh. I turned to see Joe on the floor, bleeding, and Blake standing near him smiling.

“What are you gonna do now Jonas?” Blake said smirking down at Joe.

“This!” Kevin yelled, turning towards him, and punched Blake square in the face, “You do not mess with my family,”

Finally, security arrived escorting Blake and his little “girlfriend” outside. I ran over to Joe and knelt down beside him to see if he was alright.

“Oh my gosh, Joe. Are you alright?” I asked Joe as he opened his eyes
.

“I definitely am now. I’m perfectly fine, just a little black eye that’s all,” Joe said smiling, wiping off the little blood that had came out of his mouth. We both stood up and walked into the bus. Before we got into the bus I kissed him, kind of as a thank you.

“You really are superman,” I whispered in his ear.

“Yes, yes I am,” he said and opened the bus door.

When we walked in Anna was sleeping in one of the bunks in Kevin’s arms, he was asleep too. Brittney was curled up in Nick’s arms sleeping. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying, Nick was awake looking at her longingly. Joe shut the door lightly so he didn’t wake anyone, Nick looked up when he heard us walk in.

“Man, what happened to your eye?” Nick whispered shocked, you could already see the bruise forming around his eye.

“That Blake guy punched me.”

“Ouch, you got him back right?”

“Nope, Kevin got that honor,”

“Alright, well at least someone did it, or else I would've had to find him and do it myself."

"Since your sister and Anna are asleep, do you want to see if you can stay the night?” Joe asked turning to me.

“I would, but my car.”

“Okay, well let’s go get it and park it by the bus.” He replied.

“Okay, let’s go. Nick watch Anna and Britt please?”

“Sure no problem,” Nick answered and went back to looking at Brittney.

Joe and I walked hand-in-hand to my car, then I drove it and parked it next to the bus. I pulled out my cell and called Deb and Mrs. Dunnan to let them know, and they were both fine with it. I also explained what happened with Blake, but not to tell Britt I told her. I didn’t want to upset Britt by telling her mom if she didn’t want her to know, Deb also asked how Joe was. She knows we’re going out and thinks we’re a great match, and wants to meet him badly. Though, she advises me to be careful, because him being famous could cause problems for us. She also thinks rocker’s are not very….let’s use the word loyal. Before I got out of the car I noticed Joe was staring at me. Well more like my chest area.

“Umm…..Joe what are you looking at?”

“Your shirt, I like it. But I guess I missed the proposal, was it all romantic?” He replied.

“Funny thing, I don’t remember either. But the one thing I do remember is, was my answer,” I said.

I pulled his collar, moving him towards me, and kissed him. He ran his fingers through my hair gently and we broke apart. Then we got out of the car and I locked it. When we got back onto the bus Nick was asleep, but Joe and I weren’t tired. So we agreed to watch a movie, it ended up being Juno. Joe’s favorite. He had a portable DVD player so we watched it on his bunk. We were about mid-movie when I began dozing off. My eyes fluttering between being open and shut. Then Joe whispered something in my ear, I’m not sure whether he thought I was asleep or awake, but it didn’t matter to me. I’m glad he said it.

“I love you,” He whispered and I fell asleep.

*Brittney’s P.O.V.

Nick? What happened? I woke up on their tour bus with my head on his lap, and his arms around my waist. Then everything came back to me, Blake, the thing, then Nick. He was holding me, trying to comfort me, make me feel better. Nick was something special, no guy has ever taken care of me like this. Especially not Blake, that lying, cheating, longhaired, waist of air! I swear I never want to see him again! I got up quietly, unfortunately not quiet enough, I woke Nick up. He was half-asleep and very confused.

“Huh?” he said sleepily.

“Nothing, go back to sleep,”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine thank you,” I layed his curly head back down on the couch and kissed his cheek. DOUBLE TAKE! Did I just kiss him?! Oh my god, I hope he was sleeping! I don’t think he see's me that way, and he’s my best guy friend I can’t screw this up! And anyways, I can’t already like a new guy. I mean I just broke up with Blake, I think I should re-adjust myself before I start even looking at other guys. I went to the back of the bus and found a blank piece of paper, and pulled a pen out of my pocketbook. I began writing a diary entry, I do that all the time when I need to get my feelings out. Then I take the paper and put it into a binder at home. When I finished writing I folded the paper and put it into my bag along with the pen. Then I skipped over to the couch where Nick was sleeping and messed up his hair waking him up.

“Morning Nick!”

“Ugh, what time is it?”

“11!” I said looking at their microwave clock, “I’m gonna go wake up everyone else!” I said cheerfully.

I ran over to Kevin and Anna first. They looked so cute together, Anna was sleeping on her side with Kevin on his side lying beside her. His arm was on her waist, and I finally decided how I was going to wake them up!

“Anna! OMG, you’re dad’s outside and he’s so mad! I think he wants to beat up Kevin! Didn’t you call him last night to see if you could stay over?!” I screamed.

Anna sprung up hitting her head on the top bunk, then got up fixing her hair, and skirt running outside. Kevin sat up sleepily, clueless as to what was going on. He looked around and his eyes landed on the empty part of the bunk where Anna was previously laying. Then Anna stormed back onto the bus. Pissed.

“What the hell Brittney! I thought he was really here! You are so dead!” Anna said and sprinted towards me. Entering phase two of my plan! Mwahaha! Kevin was still laying there still not quite understanding what was going on. Anna reached me and jumped on my back. She was whacking me with her fist repeatedly.

“Aimee! Anna’s hurting me!” I screamed.

Aimee sprung off her bed to the rescue, and began pulling Anna off me. Once she was off of me I saw Joe hanging his feet off the side of his bunk laughing at our stupidity. Anna fixed her hair and gave me the death glare. Finally, Aimee turned around and gave us a confused look.

“Do I even want to know?”

“No, probably not,” Anna replied looking at the ground.

“Well since everyone is finally up let’s go eat breakfast!” I said.

“I agree with Bumble Bee!”

“Bumble Bee?”

“It’s your new nickname, like you know B for Brittney. I don’t know, it just fits,” Joe exclaimed.

“If you say so Joe,” I replied.

Kevin finally got out of bed, his hair was all frazzled, and he went to the phone. I think he just decided he didn’t want to know what happened. Aimee pulled me aside quickly, I could see the worried older sister look in her eyes, “Are you okay?” “I’m fine,” When Kevin got off the phone he walked over to the driver and told him something then came back to us.

“Hey…umm….our parents say we have to come home since we’ve been away for two whole weeks,” He said sulkily.

“Oh okay ladies’ let’s go!” Aimee said.

“Do you guys wanna come over later then?” I asked the boys.

“Sure! We’ll call you when we’re leaving Bumble Bee!” Joe said.

I rolled my eyes at him. Aimee gave Kevin and Nick a hug, then Joe a kiss on the cheek and hopped off the bus. Anna gave all three of them hugs and got out of the bus. I gave Joe a hug and told him to ice his eye to bring down the swelling, gave Kevin a hug. Then, I reached Nick, I gave him the biggest hug humanly possible, during which he whispered in my ear.

“If you need anything call, I’m only 5 minutes away.”

“Thanks.”

I hopped into Aimee’s car and we drove home. It was a pretty quiet ride home, but not awkward quiet. Just quiet, like everyone was thinking about stuff. I could tell, they were mainly thinking about me. When we got to the house I ran up to my room and changed. My phone rang, it was Nathan. I flipped it open quickly and he began talking to me quickly. He seemed super excited about something.

“I met the most wonderful girl at the walk and I want you to meet her!”

“Really, that’s great,” I said unenthusiastically. I thought of Anna, she really liked him. Poor girl.

“Do you want to hang out so you can meet her?”

“Umm...sure why not, I have some friends coming here too, so do you want to hang here?”

“Sure no problem! See you in 10!” He said and hung up.

I sprinted down the steps and told Aimee about my conversation with Nathan. Her mouth dropped open, she thought that Nathan was going to ask Anna out sometime soon too. Anna walked into the room to see me and Aimee talking in hushed tones rapidly. She gave us a suspicious look.

“Whatcha talkin' ‘bout?” Anna asked.

“Umm…..Nathan likes someone, and I somehow managed to get her and Nathan invited here,” I said really quickly, “I’m so sorry!”

“What?! Brittney! Okay, stay calm, this isn’t going to be awkward. Maybe the girl won’t like Nathan in that way. Oh who am I kidding? Who doesn’t like Nathan in that way? He’s so perfect!” Anna said fighting with herself.

Ding! Dong! Anna fixed her hair and I ran to the door before she killed me. I opened the door to see Nathan and a blonde haired girl about 5’6 ish. I let them both in and we went into the living room to sit on the couch. Aimee and Anna were both sitting on a couch together opposite of the one Nathan and his friend were sitting. I sat next to Anna closest to Nathan.

“So, Nathan. Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends?” the girl asked gesturing to me, Anna, and Aimee.

“Oh yea, this is Aimee, Brittney, and Anna. Guys, this is Leslie.”

“Hi,” we said in unison.

Anna was sitting up straight like a pencil, very stiff, and I could almost feel the hate radiating off of her towards Leslie. Leslie sent a friendly smile towards us. Then it became silent, like in the car, except this time the silence was most definitely the awkward silence. It felt like almost forever before the door rang again. Anna sprinted to the door quickly, she just wanted to get out of there, and badly. I could hear Kevin apologizing for not calling and just showing up.

“Sorry, I tried calling your cell, but no one picked up!”

“It’s okay come in. Brittney invited some friends over as well.”

*Nick’s P.O.V.

We ran to the door, in a race to see who could get there the fastest. Joe won, and he wrung the doorbell, in a split second Anna opened the door. She looked relieved to see us. Kevin explained the whole no-one picked up thing and we went into the livingroom. Aimee and Brittney were sitting awkwardly on one side of the couch and some guy with a girl who looked oddly familiar holding his hand on another couch. Anna walked over to them to make introductions, but right before she began I noticed Kevin and Joe's smiles turn into frowns almost immediately. Why?

“This is our friend Nathan, and his friend Leslie. Nathan, Leslie, this is Nick, Joe, and Kevin.” Anna said harshly when she spoke to Nathan and Leslie.

“I believe we’ve met already,” Leslie said and got up off the couch and walked towards me.

Realization hit me, this was Leslie, the one who had hurt me so badly. Leslie…..she’s back again. How could this be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well, this chapter, I will admit, is definately not one of my best. I think I could've written it better, but I don't know. I hope you guys liked it...sort of. I PROMISE that it will get better. Once the awkward rough patches get tweaked the story shall get better! Please subscribe and comment!

~dancerbabe365