Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Exciting News To Drive Away The Blues

*Aimee's P.O.V.

"Um..Aimee?" Joe asked as I looked into his eyes.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Remember back when we first met?" he asked.

I recalled the day with crystal clean clarity. I would most definately never forget that day. It was the first day I met Joe, the first time we kissed, our first everything. It was the day my whole world flipped upside down for the better. When the most wonderful man stepped into my life. The best day ever. At least for now that is.

"Yeah."

"Well....when you sung for my mom she knew how much talent you had. So she called Hollywood records that very day, I meant to tell you she did, but I kept forgetting. And well, my mom got a call the other day saying they had a time slot opening where they could put you in to hear you. They just might sign you, and I was thinking maybe we could do a duet together or something." Joe said. And then I kissed him, with more lust and passion in it than any kiss we've had before. I take that back, more than any kiss that I've ever had before.

"Wait, so you're not mad?" He said after we had stopped kissing for a few seconds.

"Why in the world would I be mad?" I asked laughing.

"Um..because it's something you do for yourself and in private. I thought you didn't want anyone to know about it." Joe said.

"Babe, I've been wanting a record deal since I was little, but it was never the right time to do it. My mom was always trying to get me a time slot, but didn't have resources to. And once she died I gave up trying. It made me lose all hope in my dream. I am so glad that your mom did this for me! I have to thank her! Oh my gosh! I have to go tell Brittney and Anna, they are going to be so excited!" I replied.

I gave Joe a quick peck on the cheek and ran off. I saw Joe shaking his head as I ran to go tell Anna and Brittney the great news. Finally, I reached Anna and called Brittney over. I was practically jumping out of my socks in excitement. Seriously, could Brittney walk any slower. I motioned for her to hurry up which she did, thank goodness. The boys went to go play with the kids and the dogs. It was adorable, those three are such kids at heart and so great with them. I can't help but to smile. Now, to get back to my news.

"Oh my god! Girls I have something totally awesome to tell you," I said excitedly.

"What?" Anna asked.

"Well, I scored a time slot at Hollywood records, so I might be able to get signed!"

"Oh my god! How?!" Brittney asked excitedly. "Wow. My step-sister is going to be famous! This is so awesome!"

"Well, when I first met Joe I sung for Mrs. Jonas. Long story, but she had resources and was able to get them to agree to meet with me and maybe sign me. I am so phsyced! And Joe said he might even want to do a duet with me!"

"This is so great, I know how much you wanted this," Anna said hugging me.

"Thanks!"

"When is the slot?" Brittney asked after hugging me as well.

"I don't know actually, I'll ask Joe later." I said.

We all turned around to see the boys and kids still playing lava monster. Joe got really into it, which let me tell you, was kind of funny. I looked over to Nick, he was doing a little handshake with Lily. It was the most adorable thing ever. Man do they bond well with kids, but I guess that shouldn't shock me. I mean they're such kids at heart, I don't think they ever quite fully grew up, nor do I think they ever will. Finally, I couldn't handle it anymore, I wanted to play. I was still a kid at heart too! I ran onto the playground and joined the game. Brittney and Anna joined the game as well, fitting us on the playground was a pretty tight squeeze, but we made it work. When it started getting late we all walked home.

I opened the door, Brittney, the dogs, and I walked inside. I put food and water in the bowls for the dogs, while I hummed. I didn't even notice Brittney walk into the room and sit at the table.

"Someone's in a good mood. May I ask why?" I jumped not expecting anyone.

"Yes you may, I'm going on a date with Joe tonight." I said once I recovered.

"Well than it's a good thing his black eye finally got better."

"Oh please it wasn't that bad, but I'm not going to fight with you over it," I said acting civilized.

"Should I tell Mom and Eric when they get home from work?"

"If you don't mind."

"Of course not."

"You're not going to be lonely without me? I feel terrible, you're going to be home all alone."

"No big, go have fun, don't worry about me."

"Thanks." I said and headed upstairs to get ready.

I began ripping through my closet unsure of what to wear. Like is our date fancy, so I don't want to under dress, but what if he's taking me to a pizza parlor? So I can't overdress. Oh who am I kidding, I might as well go in my PJ's no matter what I wear it's not going to work. Dang flabbit Joe! Alright, I think it's time to call in the reinforcements. If him and Nick won't tell me then I'll have to resort to my other inside Jonas'. Let's start with Kevin, if Joe planned something romantic, which he probably did, he would've asked Kevin for a little help. So maybe with a little pushing I could get him to give me at least an idea of what to wear. I found the house phone and dialed Kevin's number quickly. I had all three of their numbers memorized by now.

"Hey, what's up Aimee?"

"I need your assistance."

"If it's about the date, Joe already-" he began.

"Forget what he said, I'll make you a deal, Joe will never know."

"Oh really, what's your proposal?" he asked mischeviously.

"Alright, next time you want to do something for Anna I'll be like your super secret agent. Any info you need I'll get it, you need me to get her someplace, I'll get her there. Do we have a deal?"

"Joe won't find out?"

"Of course not!"

"Deal, dress fancy, like a cocktail dress and heels. Not elegant like a gown, and not underdressed like slacks. Wear pretty heels, but not ones that really hurt when you walk. That's all I'm telling you."

"Where is the date?"

"I told you I'm not telling!"

"Did you help?"

"A little bi-hey wait! I'm not telling you!"

"Yes! It's romantic!"

"Man, that's not fair when you trick me like that!"

"Oh please, it's not my fault you get tricked so easily. Well, I have to go get ready for my wonderful date!" I said excitedly and hung up.

Now that I know what type of outfit to wear, let's find the perfect look. I began ripping through what was left in my closet, still nothing. I had a pile of clothes on the floor, and a few outfits on my bed, but none of them looked quite right. Maybe, they'll look better if I try them on. I began trying them on one by one. I ended up choosing a black tight stretch material dress with a red ribbon tied around the waist-line. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I'd have to deal. I looked at the clock, I've been in here for an hour, and the outfit I chose doesn't even look right. Ugh! Then I heard a knock on my door. Brittney walked in with Anna behind her, holding the perfect dress.

"How did you-"

"I listened in on your little conversation with Kevin, you really shouldn't use the house phone for those things." Brittney said with a smirk on her face.

"You're the best!" I said and hugged them.

I took the dress out of Anna's hands and ran into the bathroom to put it on. I put it on and ran into my room, the girls mouths dropped when I walked in. I turned and went to look at the two huge mirrors which were my closet doors. I looked beautiful, and once my hair and make-up's done I'm going to look absolutely gorgeous. I hope Joe will like it! I was wearing a red v-neck dress that goes down to a little below my knees. It has a large black belt around the waist which helps show my figure. At the V-neck part there is black, lacy material so it didn't show too much skin, and I stuck on a pair of black pumps and looked at Brittney.

"Thank you so much! How much did this cost?" I said, walking over to give Brittney a hug.

"Don't worry about it. When the time comes and I need a favor I'm sure you'll help me." she replied and I smiled. She sure did know how to ruin a good sisterly moment.

I went into the bathroom, and Anna began to do my hair. She took my long blonde mane of hair and parted it to the side and straightened it. Then I did my make-up. My eyeshadow was just light glitter, I stuck on a tad bit of blush, mascara, eyeliner, and some lip gloss too. Then I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to wait for Joe. When we finally got downstairs the doorbell rang, I applied an extra coat of gloss to my lips for good luck and stuck it back in my bag. I opened the door to see....

*Joe's P.O.V.

I was psyched about my date! I slipped on my shoes, and looked at myself in the mirror, I hope Aimee likes it. I'm wearing a gray polo and black jeans. My hair's done nice, and I'm ready to go. I put my wallet in my pocket and ran down the steps, the limo was already outside waiting. I hopped in and began setting up the places she's going to visit before our date. I hope Kevin's right and she's gonna like it. If not, that could be disasterous.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, but school is killing me. I will try to update more often for your sake. And for those of you who read the Spotlight, be warned I might not update for a little while, maybe next weekend though! Love you all! Please comment and subscribe. And...

What do you think is going to go on during the date?!

~dancerbabe365