Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

My Girl Always Gets What She Wants

*Aimeeā€™s P.O.V.

Frankie?! I poked my head outside looking for Joe, but he was no where to be found. What in the world was going on? I looked down at Frankie, he looked adorable, wearing a little suit. He stuck out his arm, so I linked mine to it, still completely confused. We walked towards the limo that was waiting out front, and I shut the door to the house behind me. Being the little gentleman he is, he opened the limo door or me, I curtseyed for him then got inside. Frankie got inside right behind me. Still no Joe, hmm......I wonder what's going on. Frankie then pulled a tape recorder out from a compartment inside the limo.

"Joe left you a little message, so I'm going to play it," Frankie said cutely and hit the play button. Joe's tender voice drifted out of the little tape recorder.

"Aimee my love, I hope you're just as excited for our date as I am. I figured a great way to start our date would be to make my girl happy. So you will be making a few stops before you arrive at our official date. I can't wait to see you, I'm sure you look beautiful. Love, yours truly" Joe's voice echoed through the tape recorder and clicked off.

Awe Joe! He's so perfect! Suddenly, I felt the limo slow to a stop, and Frankie opened the door for me. I stepped outside and realized that I stood in front of a big candy store. That's so like Joe, but still absolutely adorable! I walked inside to see candy everywhere. Reese's Pieces, Sweet Tarts, Twizzlers, every candy you could imagine, stacked in clear containers, even boxes stacked up box-by-box-by-box. It was candy lover's heaven. A girl walked out from behind the counter and over to me and began talking.

"Mr. Jonas has reserved this store just for you, here's a bag," she said and handed me a clear bag about the size of two of my heads, "Feel free to fill this bag with as much candy as you like. Enjoy!" she smiled and walked away.

I looked around and took in all of the room. "Wow" I thought, "This must've been really expensive, I'll have to thank him!"

I began walking around, put in some tootsie rolls for Joe, and M&M's for me. I looked around some more and found Hershey bars and kisses along with some jaw breakers which I eagerly put in my bag. My candy spree made me seem like a fat kid with ice cream in front of them. I had to admit, it was quite sad. Soon, my bag was filled with all sorts of candies and I was ready to go.

I thanked the cashier and hoped back into the limo. All I was hoping for was to see Joe right then! The limo began moving again, Frankie and I had a conversation about our favorite types of candies when the limo stopped again. Finally, Joe! When Frankie opened the door we were outside a flower shop. I absolutely love flowers! I ran inside to see a woman holding something in her hands. When she turned around I saw it was cellophane, wrapping bouquet of roses. It had a mixture of pink, white, and red roses, the bouquet was absolutely beautiful. Just the perfect set, and my heart fluttered.

"Mr.Jonas has asked me to deliver this to you. He made the bouquet himself, very creative boy you have, charming too. You're one lucky girl." She said, while sending me a small smile.

"I know, he is definitely the best." I said and she handed me the bouquet.

"Now, off you go, enjoy the rest of your date." she said, ushering me off back to the limo.

I walked back into the limo as we headed off. This time Frankie and I didn't even have enough time to start a conversation before the limo stopped again. This time when I stepped out we were infront of a Toys 'R US? What? This time I went in and I dragged Frankie in with me to the store. A sales person walked over to us.

"Feel free to play with whatever you like!" She said, and I got excited. Joe just knew me so well, this was something that I would enjoy so much.

I sprinted off to the stuffed animals, and I jumped into a pile of them! Then Frankie spotted me and yelled, "You're it!" I threw off my shoes and we had an intense game of tag. After about 10 minutes we were both tired and walked towards the limo, but before we reached the door, the woman at the front desk walked towards me holding a giant teddy bear. The teddy bear was huge, like the giant ones you win at fairs and was a tan color, and smooth to the touch. She handed it to me and explained it was another gift from Joe. It was cute, and something that would remind me of him forever.

Frankie and I hopped back into the limo. We drove for maybe two minutes when the limo stopped again, I wonder what Joe got me for this stop. Although in all honestly, I was done with the stops. They were nice and so well thought out, but all I really wanted to see was Joe. Then the door opened, Frankie hopped through the little window leading to the front of the limo. I looked at the door which was opening. I saw Joe standing there with the sunset in the background. A vision I thought I could only wish for. And to make my heart race even more, he looked absolutely gorgeous. He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the limo. I got close to him and kissed him full on the lips.

"I never knew you could be so romantic." I said sweetly.

"Well, don't underestimate me." he replied.

"I won't, but you know you really didn't have to do this. Just being with you could make my day." I said and kissed his cheek.

"But that's not good enough for my girl."

"Your girl, what makes you think you've earned that right yet?"

"This!" he said and gestured towards this mini cruise boat with rose petals leading to the deck area where you get on the boat.

I squealed and grabbed Joe's hand and ran onto the boat. There was a small round table with two candles on it with two chairs and a table setting in front of each chair. Joe pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. A waiter came by and placed a plate of pasta and meatballs in front of both of us. We began eating, Joe looked adorable trying to eat without getting food on his outfit. When I finished eating I realized we were no longer attached to the dock, and the moon was out. I heard a slow song playing softly on the boat. I hopped up and ran over to Joe and pulled his hand.

"Come dance with me!"

Joe slowly placed his hands on my waist and mine wrapped around his neck. I put my head on his shoulder as we danced for a song or two. Then I realized we were near the shore about a little above ankle deep. The beach looked beautiful andI couldn't help, but smile. I took Joe's hand and walked to the rail of the ship.

"Do you want to walk on the beach?" he asked.

"Mhm!" I said and nodded my head.

I slipped off my heels, but before I was able to step off the boat I was swept off my feet by Joe. Literally. When we got on the beach Joe put me down, I had my shoes in one hand and his hand in my other. We walked along hand in hand in the moonlight. I sat down in the sand, and Joe did too. He leaned in and we began kissing, I was laying in the sand and Joe was leaning over me kissing me roughly. When we broke apart Joe laid in the sand. I put my head on his chest, I could hear his breathing, and his heart racing just like mine. This was the perfect night.

"You know, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't think I've ever been so happy, or in love." he said as he brushed his hand through my hair.

"Awe Joe, I feel the same way." I said and pecked his cheek.

I looked up at the stars, they were beautiful, I turned to look at Joe, he had on the biggest smile, it even reached his eyes, I smiled too. After about a minute or two I stood up and pulled Joe up. We dusted the sand off ourselves. I took Joe's hand and we began walking back towards the boat, our hands swinging back and forth. When we got back to the boat Joe lifted me up again and brought me onto the boat. I kissed him on the cheek as he put me down, we sat back down at the table and I put my shoes back on. This time I realized there were little chocolates on the table. Clever! Joe took out a chocolate and threw it into the air and caught it in his mouth. So, I took a chocolate and threw it for him to catch, which he did. Then he threw one for me to catch which I totally missed. We went back and forth until we ran out of chocolates. So, we started a light conversation.

"This date was really sweet Joe."

"I try."

"You know, you really didn't have to do all this for me. Just being with you makes my day!"

"You said that already, and I know, but I wanted our first "official" date to be special." he responded.

"So, when does the next tour start?"

"Umm....honestly I don't know, probably not for a while, the boys and I need a break."

"Yeah, I can understand that. Plus, I don't want you to go anywhere anytime soon anyway!" I said and grabbed his hands across the table.

Joe grabbed my hands as well and squeezed them. We looked into each other's eyes, so beautiful. Then we leaned in and kissed over the table. The kiss was pure bliss, I loved it. We sat up straight, our hands still interlocked.

"You know I forgot to tell you, but you look beautiful tonight."

"Thanks, you look handsome yourself."

Then I realized we were back at the dock, Joe shook hands with the captain and hopped off the boat. He grabbed my hand and helped me onto the dock, we held hands on the way back to the limo. He opened the door for me and I hopped in, he hopped in right behind me. When we settled down, I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. Then he called to the driver, "Take us home please!" When we arrived at my house Joe walked me to the door.

"Good night, beautiful."

"Good night, handsome."

As we leaned in to kiss goodnight the door opened behind me and I was startled. I span around to see my dad, sizing up Joe, whom stepped forward reaching out his hand to shake my dad's. They shook hands and Joe began to introduce himself.

"I don't believe we've met before, sir."

"No, I don't believe we have."

"I'm Joe."

"Eric, so you're from that band my little girl likes, right?"

"Daddy! I'm not a little girl!" I whined, but they both ignored me.

"Yes, I'm from the Jonas Brothers. I hope you don't mind that I'm dating your daughter. I would've asked earlier, but you would always be at work while we hung out." Joe said politely.

"Yes you may. But so I can get to know you better and I'm sure Deb would love to meet you, why don't you come over for dinner sometime?"

"I'd love to sir."

"Call me Eric, sir makes me feel old."

"Okay Eric."

They shook hands again and my dad took hold of my shoulder to lead me inside. As I stepped through the doorway I turned my head and whispered "Goodnight" to Joe so that my dad couldn't see it. I shut the door behind me delicately, giving Joe a slight wave, and I turned to my dad.

"Are you serious about the dinner thing?" I asked questioning his sanity.

"Don't give me that look, yes I am. I want to know the boy I'm trusting my daughter with. Also, Deb wants to meet him, come on she's all excited."

"Fine but don't embarrass me." I said and hit him playfully on the arm.

I skipped up the steps to my room when I heard some sniffling. I ran up the steps to see where the crying was coming from.The sniffling was coming from Brittney's room, and I opened the door to see Brittney there crying on the bed with mascara running down her face. The adrenaline was already running through me, it got me unbelievably angry whenever I saw my little sister upset.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Blake came back." she whispered, and my heart plummeted. Oh no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long to update, but give me some credit, school's a pain in the butt. But here is the latest. So I'd love it if you'd comment and subscribe to encourage me to update more and soon...(maybe I could even update again by tonight!), but I need some inspiration! Well, thanks for reading, I love you all!

P.S. What happened between Brittney and Blake?

~dancerbabe365