Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

A Little Girl's Fairy-tale Wish

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

I put on a jean mini-skirt, orange Abercrombie T-shirt, and a pair of white flip-flops. I flat ironed my hair, and then I went to go check on Brittney. Her hair was in a high ponytail, with her bangs covering her eye. She had black flip-flops on, a pair of jean caprees, and a blue Hollister T-shirt. She looked cute, too bad Nick wasn’t going to be here to see it. Oh well!

“You look cute!” I said.

“Thanks.”

“Too bad Nick’s not going to see it.”

“Ugh!” Brittney replied and whacked my arm playfully.

“So, he forgave you?”

“Yea, after a mini-scream fight, and I broke down hysterical crying.”

“Awe seriously?”

“Yes!”

“Did he hold you? And make all the pain go away!” I taunted her.

“Yes, as a matter of fact he did. Do you find it necessary to make fun of me?” Brittney said, giving me a serious look.

“Yes, do you have any idea how annoying it is hearing you complain for two whole weeks?!”

Then the doorbell rang so the two of us went downstairs. Saved by the bell! I got the door and let Joe in once he gave me a kiss on the cheek. We went into the dining room, Joe pulled out the chair for me as I sat. Unfortunately he pulled it out a bit too far and I fell flat on my butt. This was definitely going to be an interesting night. Joe mumbled hundreds of apologies and helped me back up. Luckily it was just me, Joe, and Brittney in the room at the moment. Joe sat next to me, with Brittney at the head of the table, Joe next to her, and me next to him. Then Dad and Deborah walked into the room, Joe shook hands with my dad and they both sat down. Joe sat across from dad, and Deb across from me.

“So Joe how is touring?” Deb asked, trying to make the conversation flow, and make things a tad bit less uncomfortable for everyone.

“It’s really fun.”

*Joe’s P.O.V.

It was pretty much like an interview, they asked me lots of questions, except whenever I thought of a question I would ask. Everyone got into an animated conversation about the best bands of all time. Then I thought of something to keep the conversation going.

“Well, I think the greatest singer of all time is definitely going to be Aimee. I’m sure the label is going to love her!” I said.

“Oh yes! Thank you so much for getting her a time slot!” Eric said thankfully.

“It was no problem, she could’ve done it herself. I just gave her the little push she needed, well my mom did.”

“By the way, when is it?” Aimee asked.

“I think that its Friday morning at 8. Sorry it’s so early, but it was all they had.”

“Its fine, thanks so much!” Aimee said grabbing my hand and looked me in the eyes meaningfully.

About two hours later the dinner ended and I headed home. It was really fun, we talked, ate, then played Scene it? Disney. It was me, Aimee, and Brittney on a team verses the adults. We won, of course! It was surprisingly really fun. Their parents are pretty awesome! When I got home I said a quick goodnight to my parents and went up to my room. I changed and laid myself down on my bed. I grabbed my guitar and started to write part of a new song, probably one of the greatest songs I’ve ever written. Well, because it was about Aimee. That is what made it so much better.

I fell so fast
Can’t hold myself back
High heels, red dress
All by yourself
Gotta catch my breath
Baby you turn the temperature hotter
And I’m burnin’ up, burnin’ up
For you baby


The song got me really excited so I ran into Nick’s room to show him. He looked a little shocked when I came barging into his room. Nick looked at what I wrote and liked it, then pulled a piece of paper out from under his guitar and handed it to me, it had lyrics on it. The lyrics matched nicely and they were really good.

I’m hot, you’re cold
You go around like you know
Who I am, but you don’t
You’ve got me on my toes
I’m slippin’ into the lava
And I’m tryin’ to keep from going under


Nick called Kevin into the room, and he looked at our lyrics. Kevin nodded his head repeatedly liking what he was seeing, well at least I hoped that was the reason he was nodding his head. He handed Nick back the lyrics and we looked at each other wondering what Kevin was thinking, inside that head of his. I could almost see the gears reeling. It was a weird picture.

“They’re really good, and sound like they’re fit together if we found the right combination,” Kevin said, “Did you write them together?”

“No,” Nick and I said in unison.

“Well then, that’s weird. But this works out great.”

And there was the beginning of our great song. The three of us tried all different ways to see how the two sets of lyrics would fit together seamlessly, so it sounded like one song. Finally, we did but the song was still missing something. A bridge. Then Kevin came up with the perfect one for this song.

I walk in the room
All I can see is you
Starin’ me down
I know you feel it too


The chords were still a little rough, but it didn’t sound terrible. 2 hours later our song was still no beauty, but then again neither were Kevin or Nick. At that point we needed sleep, and soon. The three of us decided to call it quits for the night. I laid in my bed singing the new song over and over again until I fell asleep thinking about it and one of the people that it’s about.

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

“So? What did you think?” I jumped around asking my dad after Joe had left.

“He’s a very nice boy, funny too.” He replied.

“Oh please Eric, he was absolutely wonderful!” Deb said excitedly, like a giggly school girl. She took my hand and led me into the living room so we could talk without my downer of dad, as she called him. She’s so funny some times. Deb sat down on the couch and pointed to the seat on the couch next to her so I could sit.

“I totally approve of Joe, he’s so perfect for you! And as a plus you two look adorable together! He’s madly in love with you, which makes him a-okay in my book. You father thinks the same thing, he just doesn’t want to see his little girl grow up. And he’s all nervous thinking you two are going to get married,” She said.

“What?! We’re like 18 years old!”

“I know, that’s what I told him. The future will bring what the future will bring, but the future isn’t now. I told him not to think that far ahead, it’s just going to make him paranoid and make his hair grayer than it already is!”

“Haha,” I laughed.

Deb and I talked for another hour, the topics changed rapidly from my dad’s gray hair to how fun skydiving would be. You know how generally before a couple get’s married they have a heart to heart with their fiancés kids to get to know them? Well, this was our heart to heart just one year belated. After our talk I headed up to Brittney’s room to see what she was up to. She was sitting on her bed strumming her guitar, with a notebook and pencil next to her. I took a totally random guess that she was writing a song. Hmm…wherever would I get that idea from? I wonder. So random.

“Knock, knock. Can I come in?” I said, not really knocking on the door.

“Yeah.” I heard her call. “Do you want to hear what I’ve written so far?”

“I’d love to,” I said enthusiastically.

“Music is in me
It lives within me
Within you,
Can’t you see it?
Can’t you feel it?
Dance, Dance
Like no one is watching
Feel the rhythm and flow with it


You’ve got it now!
Can’t you see it?
Can’t you feel it?
The rhythm flows through you.
The music it makes your heart race.
Break it down now!


“Oh wow, that was great. Would you mind if I sang that for my audition on Friday?” I asked.

“I’d be honored to have such a soon-to-be famous singer, sing my lyrics.” She said sarcastically.

“Shush up!” I said and pushed her playfully.

That little push ended up turning into a full out pillow fight. By the end of it even Deb and dad were whacking everyone with pillows. Romeo and Rover were barking like crazy at all the commotion that was going on. Feathers were everywhere, sticking out of our hair, the floor, the furniture, and even some in the dogs’ fur by the time we were finished. It was really funny looking our now feather covered house. We must have destroyed at least 7 good pillows. Deb began cleaning up all the feathers with the assistance from my dad, Brittney and I went to our rooms to go to sleep. I laid in bed thinking about how unbelievably perfect everything was going, it’s like some little girl’s fairytale wish!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this part. And the next part is going to be very let's say emotionally confusing. You'll go from sad, to compassionate, to happy, to angry, and back to sad. Can't wait? Me either! Please subscribe and comment! I love each and everyone of you who do!

~dancerbabe365