Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

Suprises, and more suprises.

Anna looked unusually pretty today. Most days she refused to wear more than the make-up that was absolutely necessary. Unlike today, today. She looked fabulous! Her bright red hair was pin straight and her bangs covered one of her bright blue eyes at just the right angle to look mysterious, yet totally beautiful. I didn't say anything though, in case it was something she didn't want her mom to know. Her mom is very nice and quite pretty in fact, but she's just like my mom way strict, way harsh, and way overprotective. Especially with boys.

Anna's mom, Anna, and I began to put up the stand. By the time we started to put up the signs Anna and my best boy who's a friend decided to show up. His name's Nathan and Anna has had a crush on him since goodness knows when. Figures he likes her back, but she's to blind to notice. I'd tell her myself, but he made me promise not to, he caught my intentions way to fast. Well, this promise might just be one I won't keep, if this keeps going on much longer. So, as I was saying Nathan is about 6'0 with brown hair and amazing hazel eyes. I guess I can understand where Anna's coming from on that one.

"So need any muscles?" He asked Helen.

"Sure do, can you bring all of those boxes from the truck over here?"

"I'm on it Mrs.D"

As soon as he walked away Mrs.Dunan said she had to pick up a few things, and that she'd be right back. When she was out of earshot Anna began squealing about how cute Nathan is. I laughed and then realized that I couldn't hold onto my question any longer. I asked about the make-up and hair.

"Hello? What happened to the I'm so beautiful I don't need make-up?"

"Well, i figured I could sacrifice my beliefs for Nathan. Everyone keeps telling me ifI wore make-up and did my hair he would fall head-over-heels for me. So, I figured why not?" She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Dang! Ya know, if you would have came to your sense earlier you could have actually gotten a date to the new school year dance, or what about prom?!"

"Eh, it wasn't worth it then."

"If you say so."

The next thing I knew I couldn't see anything and felt two large hands over my eyes. "Guess who?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Once, again I am sorry about the shortness, but they will get longer!!!

~dancerbabe365